Thursday, July 3, 2014

HKT48 no Odekake - Episode 44 (English Subbed)

Update: As you can probably tell from the severe lack of G+ updates, my Internet has still been weird. Out for the majority of the week, and then in and out on Thu/Fri/Sat. They are going to try and come fix it again tomorrow, but I don't know how successful they'll be since it's affecting the entire general area that I live in. I really hope it works though and if it does, I do plan on catching up on all of the posts I missed!

Since I'm going to be playing catch-up on G+ and I have about 10 video requests right now, I've decided that I'm going to stop accepting requests (unless they are small and easy like last week's variety clip) for the time being and focus on just getting everything done (and of course, I will try to focus more on Odekake!).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So with that said! In this episode, the members split into 2 teams with Haruppi and Tani as the Odekake Centers and explore Hakata's gourmet spots. Meanwhile in the studio, Sasshi receives a pretty amazing birthday present from Gotou. I know Blue has had to translate a lot of food-related episodes, but I think this might be my first one! And yes, it made me hungry.

Enjoy!



Softsubs: HKT48 no Odekake 44

Featuring: Sashihara Rino (Sasshi), Kodama Haruka (Haruppi), Akiyoshi Yuka (Yukachan), Murashige Anna (Aanya), Ito Raira, Shimono Yuki (Shinamon), Tani Marika, Miyawaki Sakura, Sakaguchi Riko (Rikopi), Moriyasu Madoka, Goto Izumi (Iichan)

Aired: November 27, 2013

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for your work, love Odekage and these subs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I'll try to keep the subs coming :D

      Delete
  2. Wo!!! Thank you so much!!!
    I'm not ready for this~~ this episode seems awesome!!
    Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hope it lived up to your expectations!

      Delete
  3. thank you!
    I really need something to watch this weekend ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kojipa! I'm still using the subs you sent me so thanks to you as well :D

      Delete
  4. otsukaresamadeshta! i don't really know what i'm saying but yeah, THANKS ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Otsukaresamadeshita is right on! Thanks XD

      Delete