Monday, July 28, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 07/25/14-07/28/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



July 25, 2014 - Friday

1:30 PM

Hello!

I've already finished doing my make-up ^o^

Now then…
How should I do my hair todayyy?
What do you think would be good ^o^

The picture's of me acting like Maleficent!

Sakura sake! [T.N. - Sakura, bloom]



6:33 PM

I'll appear on the "Music Station" 3 hour special soon ^o^

Everyone, please make sure to check it out!
Today, we'll be doing a collaboration with Fukuoka's Seika girls' high school's brass band ^o^

Sakura sake!



10:49 PM

Hello!
                    
The "Music Station" 3 hour special has ended ^o^

To everyone who watched, thank you very much!
The entire three hours was nothing but a learning experience ♪

Little by little, in order to get shown more, to be able to talk during the MC one day...                           

Always, without forgetting my feelings of gratitude, I'll work hard so that I can achieve my goals!

Sakura sake!



11:45 PM

Hello!

In the Samurai ELO that is currently on sale, I talk about what kind of outfits I like on guys ^o^

I don't know much about men's fashion, but I tried my best to come up with stuff!

Please make sure to check it out!

Also, Haruppi, Moripo, and I were interviewed for the AKB48 Newspaper!

Other than that, the newspaper also covers the HKT concert and Team A concert!
I'd be happy if you'd read this as well!

I'm sorry that this is all an ad ( ; ; )
But, having lots of things to announce like this is a happy thing ♪
I'll work hard so that I can keep appearing in magazines like this〜!

Tomorrow, I have a recording!
I'll try my best (°_°)

The picture's with Ikoma-chan!

Good night!

Sakura sake!



July 26, 2014 - Saturday

8:40 AM

Good morning o(^▽^)o

Today's breakfast was clam chowder (゚v゚)

I haven't had it in a while, but as expected, it's delicious!
Out of all soups, clam chowder is my favorite ♪

I'll work hard at my recording todayー!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



11:02 PM

Hello ٩( ᐛ )و

Rikopi, Madoka, happy birthday!

Rikopi is already 20 years old, wow!
She's always so nice, and even though she's technically my junior, I really depend on her ⸜( ⌓̈ )⸝

I still have 4 more years until I'm 20, but I hope that I'll be a kind adult like Rikopi!

Also!
Madoka and I were the same age, but she turned seventeen before me (゚⊿゚) Waー

Madoka's always so composed and she's a good listener, but at the same time, she'll be noisy with me in the dressing rooms!
Please have me as a guest on "Madoka no mado kara" again ⍢⃝ Please!

Tomorrow is Madoka's birthday party!
Alーright!Let's get fired up ٩( ᐛ )و

The picture's with Sasshi!

Sakura sake!



July 27, 2014 - Sunday

8:52 AM

Good morning ٩( ᐛ )و



Today, I have two theater performances ( ᐛ👐)
Let's get it started at noon with a K4 performance!(゚⊿゚)

For the sake of building up my endurance, I want to surpass my own limits ( ⌓̈ )!

I'll give it my allー!Yeahー!


Sakura sake!



9:21 PM

Good evening ٩( ᐛ )و

Madoka's birthday stage has ended!

Ahー!
It was very fun ♪

Madoka, again…
Happy birthday ٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

It was a performance that made me realize how glad I am that Madoka and I are on the same team!
Madoka, I look forward to working with you from now on!

I was able to eagerly give my all during today's two performances, just like I aimed to!
So now I have a new goal!

I'll work hard so that I can steadily grow in this way!

The photo...
is like, "Have some candy!"!

Sakura sake!



July 28, 2014 - Monday

12:02 AM

Hello!

I was watching a DVD for a certain job, but I got too into it and now it's this late ( ゚д゚)

I'll just watch a little more and then go to sleep!

Sakura sake!



9:28 AM

Good morning ٩( ᐛ )و

Today, I have a recording for "Goboten"!
But before that, I have to learn some choreography ♪

Shinamon is going to teach me!
I'm so gratefulー٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

The picture's of yesterday's hairstyle!
I was trying to be like Madoka, but showing my forehead was kind of embarassing (°_°)

Sakura sake!



9:19 PM

Good evening!

Today, after work, I went and did something summery ♪

I went to the beach with my family and did fireworks ٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶ Yaーy

I was finally able to do something summery this summerー( ᐛ)

After fireworks, I had a strawberry milk shaved ice!

It's my first shaved ice of the year, too!
It was deliciousss ଘ(◍ö◍)ଓ

I hope that I can do even more summery things this year ♪

Sakura sake!



11:54 PM

Hello!

Today, I had a recording for "Goboten" ^o^

Zabunguru's Katou-san appeared as a guest ٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

He was really funny and it was a recording full of laughter!

Somehow or other, we're always laughing when recording "Goboten"!
I think it's the first TV program where I've laughed this much ᐠ( ᐝ̱ )ᐟ

But!
Of course, it's not just for us, we also want this fun!and hilarity!to come across to the viewers…

I'll try my best ଘ(◍ö◍)ଓ

Tomorrow, I have a job that I'm excited for !
Uwaaー, my heart's already pounding so much...

I'll try my best!

Now then, I want to end it with Zabunguru Katou-san's famous line…!

Readyーgo!


I'm frustrateddddd (╬•᷅д•᷄╬)


Oyasuminasakura  *laughs*! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]


Sakura sake!



No comments:

Post a Comment