Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 07/12/14-07/18/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



July 12, 2014 - Saturday

2:46 PM

Hello!

I'm about to appear on "Music Day" as part of AKB48 ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Please make sure to check it out ♪

Sakura sake! [T.N. - Sakura, bloom]



9:06 PM

Hello!


Today, I appeared on "Music Day"!
Did you watch it?^o^

I was able to participate in so many songs!
It was so much fun ♪

Also!
We performed "Kokoro no Placard" on TV for the first time!

I'm very happy that I was able to sing it as a senbatsu member!
Thank you very much.


Lately, there have been nothing but good things happening and I've realized how truly fortunate I am.
But, even on today's music program, there were points I need to reflect on, so that if I ever appear again, I can give a better performance than today's…
I'll try my best!

Lastly…
Everyone!Thank you very, very much!
I love you ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


Sakura sake!



10:57 PM

Hello!

When I went to see the "Documentary of AKB48" the other day, I actually received a photo…

Waa, I was so excited wondering who it'd be!

And!And!And then!
It was a picture of Paruru-san who I love ^o^

I was so happy and so happy and when I reported this to Paruru-san today…

She asked "Do you have a penー?"
And she signed the photo and wrote the name Sakuratan on it!

Paruru-san is so nice *cry*
To all the fans of Paruru-san, I'm sorry ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

She also drew some strange bunny on it (°_°)

I will always treasure this item ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


Sakura sake!



July 13, 2013 - Sunday

5:47 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today is at last, the Arena Tour Final!

My heart is already pounding so much (°_°)
The only concern is the weather *cry*

I hope that the Arena Tour Final can be the strongest, most amazing live ♪

To everyone who will be coming, please be careful!

The picture's with Minegishi-san!
I'm glad that Minegishi-san is doing better!

Sakura sake!



10:34 PM

Hello!

The Arena Tour Final has ended ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

To everyone who came, thank you very much ♡
The outdoor live was very, very fun!

At the end, when the sun set and we were surrounded in a sea of penlights while singing "Ashita wa Ashita no Kimi ga Umareru", I almost cried.
That's how deeply moved I was.

Because, when HKT was first formed, I never thought I'd stand on stage together with so many members, in front of so many fans like this.
But that's what had materialized in front of me…

Aa, being supported by so many lovely fans, I realize how truly fortunate I am.


But, I need to apologize to all of the fans who came, because my performance today was really lacking…
I had a lot of fun, but I'm feeling vexed by my lack of skills.

But, I can't just keep feeling down, so I'll think hard about it and move on to trying my best again from tomorrow ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


Sakura sake!



11:46 PM

Hello!

Everyone, thank you very much for your warm comments ♡

In the nationwide tour starting in September, my theme is to "become known" by the people of the nation so I'll work hard so that I can take another new step forward!

Today, my grandma from Kagoshima came to watch and she's going to stay at my house!
The chicken sashimi that I haven't had in a while is so delicious!


Tomorrow is a Team A performance!
I'll give it my all!

Sakura sake!



July 14, 2014 - Monday

7:13 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


Today, I was able to snap awake easily ^o^

And the speed at which I fell asleep last night after saying good night was soー fast ^o^

It's nice being healthy〜♪

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.


Sakura sake!



10:58 PM

Hello!

Today was a Team A theater performance ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I feel like there were more cheers than usual at today's performance and I was shocked (°_°)
To everyone who came, thank you very much ♡

Lately, I'm very grateful for it, but I've had busier days than before!
Tomorrow, too, I have 2 magazine photo shoots!

Without ever forgetting my feelings of gratitude, I'll try to keep good care of my physical condition while trying my best!
Right now, I'm feeling a bit nasally so I want to remind everyone to please be careful not to catch a cold!


Sakura sake!



July 15, 2014 - Tuesday

6:24 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I couldn't sleep at all last night…


I'm a bit sleepy today (°_°)

But!
I'll work hard at my photo shoots ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


Sakura sake!



9:42 PM

Hello!

I've arrived in Fukuoka ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today, I had a solo gravure for Manga Action and a photo shoot for Samurai ELO!

For Samurai ELO, it's been decided that Haruppi and I will have alternating serializations!

It's a magazine aimed more towards men so please check it out if you're interested!

Also!
I'm going to be on the front cover & opening page of Manga Action yet again!
I'm so happy ^o^

Actually, I wanted to tell you at the same time, but I will also be on the front cover of the Shuukan Playboy that will be going on sale July 22!

It'll be the front cover of my 3rd solo.
I'm genuinely very, very happy!

I've had many solo gravures since this year started and I'm really enjoying all of the shoots!
Thanks to all of the cameramen and staff, to all of the editors, I'm able to discover sides of me that I never knew and it's always so exciting ^o^

I'd like to continue trying my best from now on to express even more sides of me!

The photo's an offshot from Samurai ELO!

Sakura sake!



July 16, 2014 - Wednesday

8:54 PM

Hello!

Today, I went to see another movie ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

The movie I went to see is "Divergent"!

It's a movie I've been curious about since it came out so I'm glad I got to see it!
The story was really interesting and then I burst out crying halfway through and then the movie was over before I knew it!

If you like Western movies, you should definitely check it out ♪

I also watched a movie at home!
"Toy Story 3" and "Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi"!       

I had only seen up to the 2nd "Toy Story", but as expected, it was really interesting and it made me cry a lot!

 I watched "Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi" all the time in elementary school, but I thought "I want to see it again!" so I rented it!

After seeing it again…
It's a really mysterious movie that leaves me in a mysterious feeling!
The part where No-Face runs after her is really scary after all (°_°)


Today, I watched 3 movies!
I love movies!

The photo's an offshot from Manga Action!

Sakura sake!



11:15 PM

Hello!

Waa ( ゚д゚)
I had typed up a long post, but I accidentally deleted the whole thing ( ゚д゚)

Such a shock…

What was I writing about?
Uuuーm…!

Ah!Right, right!
The truth is, after my previous post, I watched another movie!

Disney's "Snow White"!
As expected, the Disney princess series is so lovely!

One day, when I live alone…
I want to live in a place that screams "The airy girl!"!

But that said, I don't really like when rooms are too pink so I'd want it to look like a royal room!
With a canopy on the bed!

Ahー, just thinking about it makes me excited (゚v゚)

I want to hurry up and live alone now!

Anyway, I'm going to go take a bath now!

The picture's of Megu-chan during her first Team A performance!

Sakura sake!



July 17, 2014 - Thursday

7:15 AM

Good morning ^o^

Today, I have a TV recording!
My voice is a little strange, but I'll try my best to talk a lot anyway!


I'll try my bestー!Yeahー!

Sakura sake!



6:49 PM

Hello!

Today is a recording for "Goboten!" ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

We took a picture with Parachute Butai-san!
Today's recording was very funny, too!

Parachute Butai-san is really funny and I'm always looking forward to appearing on "Goboten!"!

Everyone in Fukuoka should definitely watch "Goboten!" at noon on Saturday!

Sakura sake!



11:53 PM

Hello!

I'm with Natsumikan ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
She's my 1st gen oshimen lately ♡

Natsumikan is funny and beautiful!
I love her ^o^

Tomorrow, I have a Theater no Megami performance for the first time in a looーーーong time!
I'll give it my all ^o^


Sakura sake!



July 18, 2014 - Friday

7:59 AM

Good morning ^o^


Today's a theater performance ^o^!
It's been a while, but I'll try my best!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



11:28 PM

Hello!

I've arrived in Tokyo ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Tomorrow, I have a magazine photo shoot!
We'll be shooting at all sorts of places from morning to evening ^o^

I'm already excited ♡

And!
After that…
I have something I'm even more excited for (゚v゚)


Hurry up and become tomorrow!

Sakura sake!



2 comments:

  1. I love Sakura new G+ photo style, the style is cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cute! It reminds me of Paruru's instagram

      http://instagram.com/paruruofficial

      but I guess a lot of girls on instagram are decorating their photos like this.

      Delete