Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 07/12/14-07/18/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



July 12, 2014 - Saturday

2:26 PM

I've had a photo shoot for the FLASH Special all morningー♡

Aoki-san!

It goes on sale 8/8 (^o^)

The set is really fun and welcoming (o^^o)



9:06 PM

"Music Day" has ended U・x・U!

I performed "Ibiza Girl" as part of NMB and "Bukiyou Taiyou" as part of SKE!


It's my first time having to change clothes so quickly. *laughs*

But it was very fun (o^^o)
Thank you very muchー!



10:30 PM

Today, I caught Nako-chan ( ̄Д ̄)ノ *grin*

Uhihhihhi.



July 13, 2013 - Sunday

8:22 AM

Good morning ♪

I slept before 12 last night ( ̄Д ̄)ノ!
I feel refreshed (o^^o)

Today is the nationwide handshake event in Nagoyaー(^o^)!!



10:26 AM

Mufu U・x・U♡



11:53 AM

I'm on my break!!

I want to eat chicken wingsー( ̄Д ̄)ノ


By the way, I've been using brown mascara lately (laughs)



9:49 PM

I wasn't able to update Google+ (*_*)


I'm sorry ♡


To everyone who came to the nationwide handshake event in Nagoya!Thank you very much (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)♡



July 14, 2014 - Monday

8:30 AM

Good morningーー!!!

Rain is pattering downーU・x・U♪



3:08 PM

The new Shimada Auto CM is streaming (o^^o)!!

Please watch itー(o^^o)♡


It's crazy again!!*laughs*



3:32 PM

Sayaka-chan, happy birthday!!

Well, I already sent her a message a long time ago ( ̄Д ̄)ノ Fufu

July 15, 2014 - Tuesday

1:16 AM

Tomorrow is the first day of the BⅡ nationwide tour!

We'll deliver a fun live to you allーー!!!

I'll be waiting for you in Hiroshima and Fukuoka!


Good night.

11:24 PM

BⅡ tourー!in Hiroshimaーー! !!

It was amazing (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)♡


To everyone who came to see us, thank you very much…>_<…♡


It's only just started...

I'll enjoy tomorrow again with all my might (o^^o)!




July 16, 2014 - Wednesday

12:33 AM

It's TEPPEN Radioー!!
Please listen to it ♡



8:24 AM

Good morning ♪

I wasn't able to eat oysters in Hiroshima (;_;)



8:58 AM

I want even a few more people to come see BⅡ!

Won't you come make lots of memories with BⅡ(^o^)?

Please support Team BⅡ!



10:41 AM

From yesterday ♡

With Umechan and Shuu (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)


Today, we're in Umechan's hometown, Fukuokaーー(((o(゚▽゚)o)))



10:29 PM

The Team BⅡnationwide tour in Fukuoka has ended!!

To everyone who came to see us, thank you very, very much (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)♡

I want to keep meeting people from every region of the countryーU・x・U!!


Next is Nara!!
I'm coming homeー♪ *laughs*



July 17, 2014 - Thursday

1:16 AM

Nagisa and Miorin's figures from behind look like mother and child.



1:28 AM

Good nightー★



6:49 AM

Good morning ♪



12:09 PM

Mitarashi dango ♡♡♡♡


Delicious (≧∇≦)



July 18, 2014 - Friday

12:17 AM

Good night (o^^o)



12:37 PM

Have you watched the Panasonic Renovated Bathroom Compilation CMー(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)?



5:55 PM

Today I've had a photoshoot allー morning ♡


It's an extremely natural shoot ♡


SighーI want to see Ego-chan.



11:36 PM

Mama and I went to get massages ♡ *laughs*

We're so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment