Sunday, July 20, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 07/05/14-07/11/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



July 5, 2014 - Saturday

8:15 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today's the individual handshakes event!
It's been a long time so I'm really looking forward to it ♪

To everyone who'll be coming, I'll be waiting for you at Tokyo Big Sight ^o^

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake! [T.N. - Sakura, bloom]



1:24 PM

Hello!

This is what today's outfit is like ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

It's simple with a white blouse and a gingham-checked skirt!

We can't do handshakes with both hands anymore so that might disappoint a few people, but…

I hope to wholeheartedly enjoy shaking your hand until the very end ( ^_^)/~~~


I'll be waiting for you in the next part, too!


Sakura sake!



6:46 PM

Hello!


The handshake event has ended ^o^

Thank you very much to everyone who came ♡

This handshake event that we waited so long for was a lot of fun (゚v゚)

I'm really glad that I was able to directly convey my gratitude for the general election to you all!
And thank you for all of the congratulations ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I'm happy that I was able to receive so much energy from you all close up!
As expected, handshake events are a lot of fun ♪

I don't know when the next handshake event will be, but I'll be looking forward to it!


Thank you very much for today!


Sakura sake!



11:56 PM

Hello!

Today, Chiichan, Haruppi, Natsu, Madoka, and I went to eat at yakiniku shop IWA
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

As expected, IWA-san's yakiniku is so delicious ^o^

And more than anything, being able to go with 4 other 1st gen members was the funnest part!

We talked about a lot of things and it was a dinner where our laughter never died down!
But, since we are relatively adult members, we also talked about how we can make HKT better…
Conversations like that were fun, too ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

I want to go againnnー^o^


There's something that I'm excited for tomorrow (^^)
I'm already in a euphoric mood!


Sakura sake!



July 6, 2014 - Sunday

10:41 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

The thing that I mentioned being excited for yesterday is that I can wear a NEW dress ^o^

It's something that I bought when I went shopping with Sasshi and Yukirin-san…

It's actually something that my 2 senpai picked out for me so I've been wanting to wear it as soon as possible ♪

I really want to show you all, but I might wear it at a handshake event someday so it's still a secret (._.) Shh

Today, I'll wear my NEW dress to put myself in high spirits and work hard!


Sakura sake!



11:49 PM

Hello!

Today, I went with Sasshi to see a musical called "Ocean's 11"!

We decided we were going last-minute yesterday, but I haven't seen a musical in a while and this one was amazing ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I felt that theatre is great after all!
It was actually Sasshi's first musical and it was my first musical not produced by the Shiki Theatre Company so our hearts were pounding ♡*laughs*

I really had goosebumps.
Their aura was amazing.
I feel like I want to be part of the theatre world as well.

Today ended up being a really great day!

I realized that I need to keep practicing!
I'll work hard!

Today, I was able to return to Fukuoka so I feel like my mood has lightened!
Talking to my family about everything, I realize that my worries are all such small things…
As expected, families are very important!
Just like the phrase "good manners even between friends", I want to continue to treasure my family!

Tomorrow, I have a recording!
It's my first time so I'm nervous!

Sakura sake!



July 7, 2014 - Monday

10:02 PM

Hello!

Today, I had a recording for a show called "HKT48 no Hokamina" ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

It kind of reminds me of "Aru Aru YY TV" ^o^
It was very, very fun!

More like, I was able to feel extremely carefree!
Like my true self, or like…
If only I could be like this on normal shows, too!

Ushiro City-san was also very funny and they made sure to back us up and we were really helped out by them!
Ushiro City-san, thank you very much!

I'll let you know what the release date is when I find out!

Sakura sake!



10:52 PM

Hello!

Today is Tanabata
But, the truth is, I didn't realize this until I read everyone's Google+'s and comments ((((;゚Д゚)))))))

So I haven't done anything in particular for it…*cry*

But, in Kagoshima, they don't celebrate Tanabata on the 7th of July, but on the 7th of August!
Ah, but it might just be one specific area (°_°)

So I'll celebrate Tanabata on August 7th ^o^

Okay, okay, okay!!!
There's something that I wanted to notify you all about!!!!


And that is…

SakuRadi!A huge come-back!!!!!


I've really kept you all waiting!
Has it been 5 months?
I've finally made time to record it!

So with that said, I'd like to start accepting questions for SakuRadi!

I'd like to start recording it around 11 PM tonight so I'd be happy if you could write your questions quickly!

I look forward to cooperating with you all!

Sakura sake!



July 8, 2014 - Tuesday

10:12 PM

Hello!

Thank you for waiting!
Sakura no Sakuranbo Radio!

I deleted the post just now
I'm sorry |д゚)

I hope it works this time…

Sakura sake!

[T.N. - I'll translate this after I'm caught up on everyone's Google+ posts and include it in a separate post!]



July 9, 2014 - Wednesday

12:04 AM

Hello!

I have over 180,000 followers now!!

I'm so happy!
This is all thanks to you…

So many people see this Google+.
I'll try my best to show my appeal even more than before ^o^

Once again, thank you very much!

Alright!
A while ago, I went to see "Maleficent"!

I was deeply moved by it!
Angelina Jolie's acting was amazinggg.

Ah!Also, Princess Aurora was very cute ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
She was innocent and lovable ♪

Princess Aurora is such a lovely name!
If Japanese people ever started using middle names, I'd definitely want mine to be Aurora!

Sakura•Aurora•Miyawaki

Y, yup.
((((;゚Д゚))))))) It feels a bit out of place *laughs*

Well!I like the name Hermione, too!
That's completely influenced by Harry Potter though…

Maybe it'll be a perfect fit this time?^o^



Sakura•Hermione•Miyawaki


…。

I guess I'll just stick with my current name after all!*laughs*


You should all go see "Maleficent", too!

Sakura sake!



7:01 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today, I have a slow morning
so I might be able to sleep more ^o^

There's nothing that feels as good as going back to sleep〜( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Alーright!
I'll work hard again today!

Sakura sake!



9:20 PM

Hello!


"Kimi no Na wa Kibou".

It's such a lovely song.
I love it.

Nogizaka-san's songs are all so famous and appealing ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I like "Kimi no Na wa Kibou" and I really like "Girl's Rule"!

Ah!Also, I can't remember the name of it right now but the song where in the MV Hori Miona-chan transfers to a school that has an idol club![T.N. - might be my favorite MV ever! ]
I feel like it had a name like "Sonna Banana" or something.

Ahー, I can't remember (;_;)
What was it.

Anyway, that MV is really funny to watch and I love it!

I really like Nogizaka-san, what should I do (^^)/~~~

I want to go to one of their lives one day!
Ah!But, their tour starts soon ( ゚д゚)
I think they'll be coming to Fukuoka so I hope I can go!


Sakura sake!



11:51 PM

It's almost the tourー( ゚д゚)

I'm working hard at lessons !

Sakura sake!



July 10, 2014 - Thursday

5:24 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Waー, I feel like I haven't even sleptー*laughs*

I had to wake up very early today!
Alーright!
On a flight to Fukuoka〜!


For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



11:56 PM

Hello!

Did you know that a show called "Shakariki 48" has started in Fukuoka ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

It's a show where HKT members work at a part-time job and in the first episode, I went to work at a ramen shop!

I worked part-time at the ramen shop Ikkousha-san!
All of the staff there was so nice and despite the fact that they were in the middle of opening, they looked after me a lot and I was really happy!
Thank you very much to everyone at Ikkousha-san ♡

Even though it was just a show and it was just for TV, I still worked 6 full hours in earnest!
Once again, I experienced the difficulties of working, of a part-time job, and the happiness of receiving money that you worked so hard for…

I have 0 experience working a part-time job so this was a very good learning experience for me!

We are usually working as idols.

This is just an example, but…
If I was in the mood to eat ramen, I would go to a ramen shop, the ramen shop will have bought the ingredients for the ramen, the place they bought it from would have purchased the ingredients from a farm, the farm would have had to pay the water department for their water supply, and the people at the water department, in order to keep working hard, would go eat some ramen…

It's kind of like this
In this world, various people are like gears in a system and I feel like in order for it to work, not a single one can be missing.

Working is very tough and can be sad, but I felt like above all, it has a purpose and is fun!

Also!
We all hope to work hard in order to be a source of energy for all of you who are working hard!

Again tomorrow, for somebody's sake.
So that you can all face forward and try your best at work.

Sakura sake!



July 11, 2014 - Friday

7:01 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

It's almost the Arena Tour Final in Fukuoka (°_°)

Time passes so quickly…
I hope that we can make the performance on the 13th into a legendary live!

And it's our last spurt for lessons!
I'll work hardー!

Sakura sake!



11:54 PM

Hello!

I'm watching "Totoro" ♡

Totoro is the best masterpiece, isn't it〜!
It was so interesting!

Ghibli's worlds are so mysterious and wonderful ♪
I also like "Mimi wo Sumaseba" and "Neko no Ongaeshi" ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


Aa〜, I feel like I'm still in "Totoro"!
I'm completely immersed in the lingering memories!


Alright!
Tomorrow, I'll appear on "Music Day"!
I'll be appearing as part of AKB and HKT!

I'll treasure each and every wonderful chance that I've received from you all…

Everyone, please make sure to check it out!

Sakura sake!



No comments:

Post a Comment