Sunday, July 20, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 07/05/14-07/11/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



July 5, 2014 - Saturday

12:54 AM

Good night ♡

Guahaha ♡



10:26 AM

The first handshake event in a long time ♪

.....I forgot my contactsーーU・x・U *laughs*

8:08 PM

It was the first handshake event in a long time!!

It was so much fun!!♪

Seeing everyone's smiles made me smile U・x・U♡

Thank you very much ♡



9:01 PM

Today, I wore my Swan Kiss collab dress U・x・U♡



July 6, 2014 - Sunday

7:13 AM

Good morning (o^^o)♡

If I'm able to go home today, I'm going to watch this ♪


"Shiawase no Kakurebasho" ♡♡

I have a complete indoor lifestyle, but I think that's great, too!

But before that!!

The nationwide handshake event ♪ Please take care of meー♪♪



9:14 AM

I updated my blogggg U・x・U♡



12:17 PM

I'm on a break during the handshake eventーU・x・U♡

The NMB handshake event lunch is splendid!!!

I'm moved!!!



7:14 PM

The nationwide handshake event in Intex Osaka!!


Thank you very much to everyone who came ♡

I want to go sing karaokeー!!*laughs*



7:45 PM

ROCK Spiderman!!!

Hiiya!!

Today's outfit.



11:50 PM

It's started ♡
"Shiawase no Kakurebasho",

Good nightー(・ω・)ノ♪



July 7, 2014 - Monday

6:21 AM

Good morning ♪
I was asleep before I knew it last night and I don't remember anything about the movie (._.) *laughs*

I'll rewatch it sometime (・ω・)ノ♪ *laughs*



2:39 PM

The half-twintails were popular yesterday so I wore them again today ♪

Uhehe (*_*)



4:18 PM

With Nagi-chan ♡

Today is a song recording DAY(o^^o)



10:22 PM

Today's work is over U・x・U!
Thank you for today ♪



July 8, 2014 - Tuesday

2:07 PM

Disguised U・x・U!



6:03 PM

The BⅡ theater performance is startingー!!

Uhhoーi (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)



10:59 PM

I tanoshimirukii-ed [T.N. - tanoshimi (enjoyment) + mirukii (Milky)] the Saka Agari stage (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)!

After the performance was over, we had a BⅡ strategy meeting ♡



July 9, 2014 - Wednesday

1:07 AM

Good night (p_-)♡



7:07 AM

Good morning (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

I'm up early for some reason!
I was covered in sweat because of the heat so I showeredーー♪

Refreshed!



8:46 AM

At yesterday's BⅡtheater performance, the MV for the BⅡ song "Kimi ni Yarareta" from the 2nd album was shownーー(・ω・)ノ!

It's included with the album's typeB (o^^o)




11:57 PM

The BⅡtheater performance was tanoshimirukii again today ♡

Thank you very much, everyoneー(o^^o)!!!



July 10, 2014 - Thursday

12:50 AM

Uhehehehehe.



1:27 PM

Good morningー(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)♪

See you later ( ^ω^ )♡



10:49 PM

Today, we performed the new song "Bukiyou Taiyou" for the first time at the SKE48 theater!!

And!!

I made my first post on the SKE48 Amebloー(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

Please look at it ♪



July 11, 2014 - Friday

7:56 AM

Good morning!

Let's work hard again today (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)♪

10:16 PM

BⅡ now!*laughs*



No comments:

Post a Comment