Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 07/26/14-07/29/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



July 26, 2014 - Saturday

9:42 PM

Otsumogi ☻ [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

I had a theater performanceー!2 theater performances!

I was, um, thinking of parting my hair on the side, but
it makes my face look crooked so I decided not toー(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾*laughs*



Lately, Mizuki has been paying attention to meー‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››♡

We became close because we were in the same unit during the tour ♪(v^_^)v



Don't we kind of look alike in this picture ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆??

Would we be able to trick people by saying we're sisters??


I know Mizuki is prettier so Mizuki fans, please don't get mad at me ( ๏ ₃๏ )


I'll try my best tonight in a single roomー!
Makiho wanted to come, but I turned her down : :(´ཀ`」 ∠):



July 27, 2014 - Sunday

5:55 AM

Ohamogi! [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

I successfully woke up early on my own ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

It was worth being asleep by 11 PM_(:3 」ノ)_



Today is a handshake event in Hiroshima!
I'll be waiting in Hiroshimaーーー!

The picture's of Riorin who left me a lot of comments yesterday!♡



11:21 PM

Otsumogi ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Today was a handshake event in Hiroshima (((o(゚▽゚)o)))


It was funー♡
I was all excited with Renacchi during the mini-live (^O^)


I surprisingly didn't sleep on the airplane on the way back ( ๏ ₃๏ )

I was thinking about various things ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃
It's been a while since I've even been awake for the take-off ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)


To everyone who came, thank you for today ☀︎
Let's meet again〜



Ganbarunba [T.N. - ganbaru (try my best) + runba (rumba)] again tomorrow ( ˘ω˘ )



July 28, 2014 - Monday

11:27 PM

Otsumogi!

I had rehearsals today 〜⊂( ・ω・ )⊃
It was fun (^O^)


Before rehearsals, I went to karaoke alone〜(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♪

For 2 hours!
I sang stuff like "Natasha" *laughs*



And I ate too much dinnerー( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )
I still feel kind of sick : :(´ཀ`」 ∠):

It's hard to eat in moderation ( ᐛ👐) Paa


What are you in the mood to do right now〜♪(v^_^)v??



The picture's with Ayanaー☀︎
We message each other a lot lately *laughs*



July 29, 2014 - Tuesday

10:03 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I had the day offー(^O^)


I watched "AnaYuki" at home!
But I was doing a lot of other stuff at the same time so I didn't really get to see it ( ˘ω˘ ) *laughs*


But it really gets stuck in my head〜♪( ´θ`)ノ



I have a theater performance the day after tomorrow〜!
Mariri is going to perform with us again ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››♡


I have tomorrow off, too〜!
What should I doー☀︎


Well then, well then, oyamogi ☆〜(ゝ。∂) [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]



No comments:

Post a Comment