Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 06/13/14-06/20/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



June 13, 2014 - Friday

10:36 PM

The recording has ended ^ ^

Everyone was so funny that Yuka let our her usual weird laugh ( ̄▽ ̄)

Even though I was trying to act graceful!*laughs*

I'll try my best again tomorrowー!



June 14, 2014 - Saturday

2:30 PM

My shoot has ended.

Tonight, I have dinner again with everyone ^ ^

I wonder whoー?



June 15, 2014 - Sunday

8:56 AM

Good morning ^ ^

The season where we wake up because it's so hot has arrived〜

Please make sure to stay hydrated.

How should I do my hair today?



4:26 PM

The noon performance has ended

I made a mistake and said I was 16〜 in my self-introduction. *laughs*

I got tripped up a little Lol

Ah, I went with a ponytail ^ ^

Maybe I'll wear pigtails for the night performance〜

I'm lying around listening to music now.
The only thing that soothes me besides work is music. *laughs*



June 16, 2014 - Monday

10:58 AM

Good morning

Continuing from yesterday, I have another K performance today

I'm so happy and grateful that I can participate in this many performancesー…

To everyone who'll be coming, please look forward to itー!



8:59 PM

With yesterday and today, my 3 consecutive K performances have ended

To someone like me who loves theater performances, it was an especially amazing 2 days ♪

And today, Yamamoto-san was there for the first time in a while so I was happy!

I'm completely exhausted so I'm going to sleep when I get homeー( ̄▽ ̄)



June 18, 2014 - Wednesday

10:25 PM

To relax…

I went to a movie alone and now I'm at Disney with Rina!

I can work hard again from tomorrow ^ ^



June 19, 2014 - Thursday

9:06 PM

The theater performance has ended ^ ^

Uchida-san, congratulations on 600 theater performances!!

My unit was "Gyakuten Oujisama" for the first time in a while ( ̄▽ ̄)

I have a job that I'm really excited for again tomorrow…♪ Trembling with excitement.



June 20, 2014 - Friday

8:42 PM

I had a recording for "AKB48SHOW" with Team K.

It was funーー^ ^

I still don't know the air date, but…if you record it every week, you definitely won't miss it so go set it up!*laughs*

The photo's of the "nante ne" [T.N. - just kidding] part from "White Day ni wa" ( ̄▽ ̄) Komanechi



No comments:

Post a Comment