Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 07/12/14-07/18/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



July 12, 2014 - Saturday

11:31 PM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

I had 2 theater performances!


Yesterday was my first theater performance in a while so I got too fired up…

And hurt my neck ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )


When I consulted with Naachan, she said I should've done even more (°_°)

So I tried even harder at the night performance ( ー̀∀ー́ )


And then during my break, I saw an optometrist!
Eye medicineー!



Tomorrow is a handshake event in Hokkaidoー!

I wonder if I'll be able to eat tasty foodー( ¯ω¯ ) *laughs*

Please come if you'd like ♡



July 13, 2013 - Sunday

9:32 AM

Ohamogi_(:3 」ノ)_ [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

I slept with Takashima-san last night.
I was asleep in seconds so it seems that Takashima-san was surprised…
( ᐛ👐) Paa



Also
Hokkaido is hugeー‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››
We've arrived (^O^)


Please make sure to come to the handshake eventー!

I'll be waitingー(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾



The weekend is almost already over〜
I tried making a kappa mouth, but it's not quite right…( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )



11:37 PM

It's otsumogiー


Today was a handshake event in Hokkaido!
It was funー♪


I thought it was already summer, but Hokkaido was colder than I thought it'd be (´⊙ω⊙`)

Maybe because I was indoors the whole timeー?


That's why I feel even more limp after returning to hot and humid Tokyo ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )



I have school tomorrowー☀︎
I don't have class work anymore so I'm looking forward to each dayー(^O^)♡


The weekend passed so quickly…(´・_・`)



July 14, 2014 - Monday

11:47 PM

Otsumogi ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃


I had rehearsalsー(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
I'll try my best ヽ(;▽;)ノ


Today was so hot that I'm completely muddled ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

The amount of sweat during the 2, 3 minutes I waited for my train…(´⊙ω⊙`)


Please teach me ways to counteract this heat…(°_°)


I'm out of material so this it it!
I'm sneaking out!



July 15, 2014 - Tuesday

11:24 PM

Otsumogi!

I'm Mogi who received a head-butt to the shoulder from a salary man on the train this morning ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)
To all of the working adults in this world, thank you for your hard work…: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):



I had rehearsals again today ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


My brain is muddled  ( ᐛ👐) Paa

I'll try my best.



Tomorrow, I'll be in a theater performance with Mariri!

I wonder what it'll be like…


By the end, I might be saying
"Mariri tanoshi!!!" [T.N. - tanoshi (only oshimen)]
or something like that〜( ¯ω¯ ) *laughs*




…Hii. I don't have anything to write about again today so that's about it!

I'm really sorry for being so boring ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )
I won't ask you to comment.

It's my duty to make you want to comment after all!


Well then, oyamoginasaiーヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ [T.N. - oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]

The photo's with maegamizuki ♪(v^_^)v [T.N. - maegami (bangs) + Mizuki]



July 16, 2014 - Wednesday

11:43 PM

Otsumogiー

I had a theater performanceー


Otona AKB's Mariri appeared ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃☀︎


Her movements are cuter than mine (๑°⌓°๑)

She's an extremely cute person (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡
Although I don't know if it's okay to call someone older than me cute…*laughs*


I'll work hard again tomorrow ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ♡



July 17, 2014 - Thursday

10:16 PM

Otsumogi ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
I had lessons!

Uhii.

I'm excited for Wakayama!
I'll try my best.

Today, I hit my shin on my bicycle ( ˘ω˘ )

It's called a weak point for a reason; it hurt so much I couldn't move for several minutes ( ´ ▽ ` )


After a while, it started swelling and I panicked!
I wonder if it's going to turn into a bruise in a few days〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

I pray that it'll be better before the tour (^O^)☀︎


What's something that's surprised you or shocked you recentlyー?



July 18, 2014 - Friday

11:28 PM

Otsumogi (´・Д・)」

I had rehearsals again today!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to send any messages again ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )
Please wait until the tour is over (´・_・`)

I'll send something if I have time!


And my shoulders are so stiff ( ᐛ👐) Paa
My left shoulder keeps cracking_(:3 」ノ)_


It's almost summer break〜(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
I'm going to enjoy it〜☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Forgive me if I get tan (^O^)

What are your plans for summer?


The picture's with Okada!Okada is seriously fun ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment