Saturday, July 19, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 06/28/14-07/04/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



June 29, 2014 - Sunday

11:20 PM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]
Today, I went to eat yakiniku with the members in the photoー!

It was sooooooooooo much funー!!!
Truly!


We talked about when we were still research students and naturally,
it was like a new topic was always springing up *laughs*

There are things you only realize once you part with something ( ˘ω˘ )



And so, Mogi is feeling very satisfied lately!

It's almost time for tests so I need to start diligently studying〜(´・Д・)


The teachers keep reminding us how bad it is for seniors to get a failing grade
🐙( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )🐙←Is this showing up properly?*laughs*



Starting from tomorrow, I'll diligently study ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› From tomorrow, from tomorrow, from tomorrowー!!!



June 30, 2014 - Monday

11:37 PM

Otsumogi!

I had schoolー!


It was hot again today (´・Д・)」
I was covered in sweat after I hurried to school so I borrowed a fan from the person sitting in front of me ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

It was a small desktop fan!*laughs*

It was very gentle, but it was enough ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I didn't want it to lose too much battery so I returned it right away ( ¯ω¯ )



Also, my friend said it was really tasty…

So I tried a salty ramune ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››



It was really!really!really!






AWFUL!!!!!

I should have quit as soon as I heard that it was salty (꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)
I was able to successfully open it ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )↓sink


I think Mogi doesn't like salty things very much

Especially salty sweets!

I apologize to those who like it, but I absolutely can not eat salty sweets (´・_・`)

Something's awful about it!Something!*laughs*



Do you have anything that you just can't eat or that you dislike the flavor of
⊂( ・ω・ )⊃?


I'm excited for school again tomorrow!



July 1, 2014 - Tuesday

10:16 PM

It's otsumogi!!!!!


Today, I had a recording for Ariyoshi AKB!

It's been so long〜(^O^)
I'll let you know when it's released!



Tomorrow is a theater performance!performance!performance!
Wow!

Is there anything you want me to talk about while I MCー?


Alright!Everyone born in June leave a comment!

As for +1's…I won't give any!*laughs*

But in my heart, I will congratulate you ( ᐛ👐) Paa



Alright then everyone!

so...Good night.川`∀´)♡ [T.N. - she wrote this line in English]



July 2, 2014 - Wednesday

11:24 PM

Otsumogi!

The theater performance has ended ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


Today I had an ethics test at schoolー!

I was too scared of the ethics test and was frightened all morning ((((;゚Д゚)))))))

But despite that, I was able to properly fill out all of the answersー!


Mogi doesn't usually get a high score on essays so I really need to do well on tests
( ᐛ👐) Paa

I pray that my grade will improve after today's test ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃


Are you good at writing essaysー?



July 3, 2014 - Thursday

11:55 PM

Otsumogi ♪(v^_^)v

Today, I played soccer during P.E. (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾


I chased after the ball〜with all my might〜
and then went to kick it〜






and I trippedーーーーーー‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››!!!!!!

I skinned my knee ( ¯ω¯ )


But my spirit was injured
way more than my knee ヽ(;▽;)ノ


To the point where my face was on fire…
To the point where I wished I could just disappear…





It was so embarrassing (;_;)
The speed with which I curled up into the fetal position after falling to the ground ( ˘ω˘ )


Not to mention, the ball went out of bounds anyway…

Uoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!


So that my knee and spirit will both heal quickly,
please cast a good luck charm on Mogi…: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):




And I have tests tomorrow ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

The final blow. A roar of laughter!


L-l-laugh〜↑↑♪



July 4, 2014 - Friday 

11:42 PM

Otsumogi o(`ω´ )o


Today was the first day of testsー!

And after that, I had a sports test!


My grip strength greatly decreased…
It used to be about 40 for my right hand, but it dropped to 38 (´・Д・)」

Even though it's the only part of the sports test that I likeー!
Disappointing…( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )




Tomorrow is a handshake event!

The system has changed quite a lot
so we'd be grateful if you verified everything on the official blog!

I'll be waiting for you at Big Sight (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡

I hope that we can have an enjoyable time


To everyone who can't come, please still have a fun Saturday〜♪


Well then, well then!Oyamogi![T.N. - Oyasumi (good night) + Mogi]



No comments:

Post a Comment