Saturday, July 19, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 06/28/14-07/04/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



June 28, 2014 - Saturday

1:08 PM

I have some spare time.

So I'm going to answer your questions liveー!

I'll just choose them randomly ^ ^

 Additional comments:
  • My grandpa and grandma live in Fukuoka and I love it there
  • A movie I saw recently is "Kawaki"
  • I'm practicing darts~!!
  • Fashion I love on men are things like parkas with jeans and sneakers or things that give a rough appearance ^^ I like T-shirts, too!!
  • I'm so happy! Please come shake my hand again~!
  • I've always given reactions like this so I don't really know...*laughs*
  • Music that I'm really into lately, or that I listen to often, is androp-san
  • The thing that I want to do most right now is eat yakiniku! *laughs*
  • The position that helps me calm down most is...when I'm hugging my knees. Lol
  • I can't choose my favorite actress! *laughs* Nikaidou Fumi-san, Shibasaki Kou-san, Kitagawa Keiko-san...I have a lot!
  • I love dogs!
  • Yuka's height is 151 cm! Tiny. Lol
  • I'd like to sing in the center position for "Heavy Rotation" one day
  • The way I release stress is by discussing everything about the source of my stress with someone that I trust!!
  • My favorite attractions at Disney are Space Mountain and Center of the Earth
  • My favorite words are "thank you".
  • Of course! You can keep calling me Yuka from now on ^^
  • When I have a day off at home, I do things like watch LIVE DVDs or leave music on all day!
  • I love theater performances!
  • My favorite shaved ice flavor is strawberry ^^
  • If I could be concurrent, I'd want to be in NMB-san!
  • I don't do sit-ups~!

June 29, 2014 - Sunday

8:05 PM

Today is already overー!

I want to hurry up and go on tour

I want to hurry up and show the new Team K, different from what you can see at the theater.

Ah, when I was travelling, there was a little bit of blue sky peeking through the clouds and it was sort of shaped like a heart so I took a picture. *laughs*



June 30, 2014 - Monday

11:03 AM

I'll work hard until night

Yesterday, I sent a picture that I drew to my friend and she completely found faults with it…

Even though I sent it because I felt confident about itー!*laughs*



July 1, 2014 - Tuesday

9:41 AM

I'll try my best at rehearsals and at the theater performance!

I wonder how I should do my hair today ^ ^



July 2, 2014 - Wednesday

5:58 PM

Everyoneー


Starting at 7 PM tonight〜
Is the "Ichiban Song SHOW!" 2 hour SP


Please watch ^ ^



July 3, 2014 - Thursday

7:04 AM

Good morning.

Did you watch yesterday's "Ichiban Song Show"?

I was chosen as Funasshi's oshimen ♪

Alright, I have rehearsals again today!

I can't waitー!

The picture's of YuiTano 😳💓



July 4, 2014 - Friday

12:29 AM

I love you allーーーー😜

*laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment