Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 07/29/14-07/31/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



July 29, 2014 - Tuesday

7:53 AM

Good morning〜I was up early today〜I'm sleepy. *laughs*

I have darts practice and then a theater performance!

Ah!The other day, AKB48 went to the "STAND BY ME Doraemon" movie screening
^ ^

It's really amazing!I was so moved. It made me doranaki [T.N. - Doraemon loves to eat dorayaki, so I think she combined this with naki (to cry)] *laughs*

I recommend watching it in 3D!

In any case, it's a movie that makes you feel warm and happy after you see it.

And also, Motohiro Hata-san's song is amazing…I was a fan of Moto-san even before this, but it made me realize yet again how wonderful music is.

If I talk about it anymore, there will be spoilers…so I'll continue at the theater!!



9:05 PM

The theater performance has ended

When I think about how I won't have a theater performance again for a while, it makes me feel really lonely!

But, it seems like in August, there will be a lot more fun opportunities for you all so I'm looking forward to that, too ^ ^

I have to wake up early tomorrowー…Someone wake me up. *laughs*



July 30, 2014 - Wednesday

6:03 AM

Sleepy………

I'll work hard today 😳

But, today is nothing but 12th gen so I'm looking forward to it!



July 31, 2014 - Thursday

10:01 AM

Good morning

Yesterday, I had an offsite for "Ariyoshi AKB Kyouwakoku" ^ ^
I'll let you know the air date when I find out.

AlrightーI'll work hard again todayー😗



No comments:

Post a Comment