Thursday, July 17, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 06/21/14-06/27/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



June 21, 2014 - Saturday

11:43 PM

Otsumogi! [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]


Today, I went to Harajuku and Shibuya with my sister ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


After that, I went and saw a movie aloneー!
I wonder what I should watch next time ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



Today, I wore sneakers with really thick soles and I was a giant ☻ *laughs*




I have tomorrow off again so I'm trying to decide what to do!🌀🌀🌀

For some reason, my voice is really hoarse right now so I can't go to karaoke…( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

But if I just sleep as much as I want, I feel like I'd be wasting the day away…( ๏ ₃๏ )


Well, even though I'm pondering about it so much, Mogi will probably just sleep. That's probably what will happen.



What are your plans for tomorrow〜♪(v^_^)v?



Ah, the "AKB48 SHOW!" footage from when we visited Ishinomaki is supposedly streaming so please make sure to watch it (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾!



June 22, 2014 - Sunday

10:31 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I just slept at home all day and I don't have any material
so I think I'll open up a Q&A cornerー!


I'm going to just answer random ones liveー!

Please don't be sad if I skip yours (^O^)


I'll be waiting for your questions!



Additional comments: [T.N. - Sorry, I didn't feel like reading through every single question so half of these answers don't make sense :O]
  • The thing I've enjoyed most lately is playing with my friend!
  • Girls
  • Mystery
  • 162
  • Everyone's thighs are nice
  • I think bow ties are good!
  • I read fan letters!
  • Please make Mogi your oshi!
  • I think I'm pretty good at taking selfies! *laughs*
  • I love Umetan!
  • I think you should make Mogi your oshi. *laughs*
  • For my hair, I just shampoo and condition it and then use a hair dryer!
  • When I first saw Mitsuki, I thought she seemed very stouthearted! But she's surprisingly a crybaby so I was shocked *laughs*
  • My thoughts on Yuiri's offshot. *heavy breathing*
  • I'm trying my best to dance gracefully with my whole body, to my fingertips!
  • I don't know what clothing brands are good!
  • Peace
  • Mogi's Team 4 beauty ranking: Renacchi, Mii-san, Ayanan
  • I like lemon cordials!
  • Makihooooooooooooooo ♡♡♡♡♡♡
  • I've never taken a trial examination
  • 2:8
  • My three sizes are: plump, tight, plump
  • I prefer Disneyland!
  • I won't watch horror movies
  • Splash
  • If it suits you, anything is fine!
  • I want to try short hair, but my face is big so it's impossible!
  • Gothic lolita!
  • I want to play the trumpet!
  • The type of guy I like changed recently! I want someone who will always like me ♡
  • I want to do gravure!
  • I would've liked to have a part-time job!
  • A serious love would not ripen
  • I'm excited for the tour
  • We can meet if you come to the theater performances! *laughs*
  • I want to get piercings, but I'm afraid it'll get infected so I won't!
  • Seniors don't have marathon training! Huhaheha!

10:50 PM

I took the 501st comment myself. *laughs*

Sorry I type so slowly!

Here's part 2ー!!!



Additional comments:
  • I think straight bangs would look good ♡
  • I read 17 magazine!
  • Don't follow me to the pool! *laughs*
  • Yuami! You're cute!
  • Try your best!
  • It's fun!
  • I want to sing "Kuchiutsushi no Chocolate"
  • I want to become a fashionable girl from now!
  • Salt
  • I received a birthday T-shirt!
  • I have scary dreams! I had one recently where 2 of my teeth fell out!
  • I like blueberry gum
  • I think I'm pretty good at learning people's faces fast! I think!
  • I prefer bread!
  • Short-distance
  • For girls, I like curly ponytails
  • I think I prefer cats
  • Come to the handshake events!
  • Mogi doesn't watch anime or play games much!
  • The most feminine thing about me is that I like cute dolls and characters!
  • I'll listen!
  • There isn't any jealousy between members *laughs*
  • I like slightly macho guys
  • Ima nanji? Hiji! [What time is it? Elbow!]
  • Hats!
  • Within the prefecture
  • Older guys are okay!
  • I can see up to the balconies
  • Sahhoo
  • Mogi's the one who wants to know things like how to lose weight and maintain a figure and become smarter *laughs*
  • For "Idol no Yoake", I recommend standing by the pillar on the left side or sitting towards the middle!
  • It's because I wear foundation and concealer
  • I will~

11:10 PM

Part 3!

With MAX casualness!*laughs*

If you'd like, please keep me company ♡



Additional comments:
  • Fluorescent lighting
  • I like you
  • I want to try playing bass
  • We can talk about anything at handshake events
  • The heat
  • Chichinpuipui
  • I don't get notified
  • I like you
  • I'll post it next time!
  • Just make me your oshi!
  • Either is fine
  • I don't like it
  • I know
  • 24
  • Watch "AnDare" ♡
  • My height hasn't changed at all
  • You're late!!!
  • Well, I like it a little. *laughs*
  • I want to sing "Mushi no Ballad"
  • That's true! Where is everyone hiding normally!?
  • I almost always go straight home after school
  • Someone reliable is probably Umetan
  • Ayanan is so cute that I'm jealous of her face
  • I want to be on "Kyouwakoku"
  • I wanted to be a manager for a sports team! Like for soccer!
  • I just pass time normally
  • I have a request for the fans. Please leave me comments even when I'm not doing a Q&A corner. *laughs*
  • I don't know
  • ( ᐛ👐) Paa
  • I can only sing it in the original key

11:27 PM

It's part 4ー


I'll reference Moe-san and be an annoying guyー!*laughs*



Additional comments:
  • I think you should work!
  • I won't go
  • You don't have to go out of your way to ask a question
  • I see.
  • That's awful
  • Do whatever you want.
  • I'll always be beautiful. Not really.
  • I won't write it
  • I don't know
  • I'm doing it now
  • It's hard to be an annoying guy *laughs*
  • I won't do it
  • I don't cry
  • Cutesy acts annoy me
  • Bye
  • There aren't any questions that are easy to answer...*laughs*
  • Try your best at work ☻
  • Sahhoo: How can I be loved by Mogi-san?
  • Well, I think it's impossible? *laughs* Iwatate-san
  • Because of you, I can't be as annoyed. Please reconsider.
  • It's not up to me to decide your bath time and bed time *laughs*
  • I hate pickles!
  • Congratulations on the offer! Buy Mogi a present with your initial salary! *laughs* Just kidding, buy something for your parents (^O^) *laughs*
  • I'm not popular
  • Hee.
  • If I tell you a secret, it won't be secret anymore
  • You're welcome
  • Please work and make your own money!
  • I've never wanted to quit
  • I relieve stress by crying, I guess
  • I wear a lot of make-up *laughs*
  • I don't +1. *laughs*

11:46 PM

Alright, as expected?

I can't have a part 5 just because I'm getting more comments, right?

Right?



…Eh?There is?
There is a part 5?

Are you seriousー!!!






so here's part 5 *laughs*


Sorry I'm bad at this ( ¯ω¯ )



Additional comments:
  • I am bored
  • I like how it says MogiMogi so I don't plan on fixing it!
  • Please feel free to sleep (^O^)
  • Make me your oshi! *laughs*
  • I was in dance for about a year
  • I'll go to sleep at midnight!
  • The order is my older sister, my older brother, and then Mogi
  • I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow morning!
  • Eat ramen *laughs*
  • Don't worry about it!
  • My brother looks like a gorilla (^O^)
  • The way I talk is similar to my siblings!
  • A happy time
  • I want a rabbit or a cat or a hamster!
  • I don't know
  • Tomorrow, I have school and "AnDare"
  • I think so
  • Right now, I'm trying to gain popularity. I can't quite gain any though!
  • Cotton candy
  • Yes!
  • Around 10? I'll count next time!
  • I'll do this again sometime!

June 23, 2014 - Monday

7:38 AM

Ohamogi (^O^) [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

Thank you for yesterday ☻

To the people who realized too late, please ask next time ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


Today, I'll appear on "AnDare"!
Please make sure to watch!

I wonder if you can also watch at the cafe?
Please come to the cafe, tooー!

While you're at it, would you like to buy any Mogi goods?(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾ *laughs*



Well then, well then, let's try our best again today!

See you later (^_^)☆



10:25 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I had "AnDare"ー!
It was fun ( ˘ω˘ )


I'm going to post some of the things that were asked a lot in yesterday's Q&A cornerー!
The ones I remember anyway.



What kind of behavior do you like in a man?

→Nothing in particularー( ¯ω¯ )


What kind of men's fashion you like?

→Guys in parkas and cardigans make me excited!
But anything's good as long as it suits you


Any plans to get bangs or cut your hair?

→None!


You're bored?

→I am _(:3 」ノ)_


I'm an old man/junior/female, but is it okay if Mogi is my oshi?

→I'd be delighted〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


Oh, you like me?

→I like you!…I'll go with that


What color do you like for glow sticks?

→A purplish pink!If it's available.


A self-aware beauty, do you have any secret tips?

→I'm not self-aware and I don't have any tips


How do you take care of your hair?

→I don't do anything in particular. Shampoo, conditioner, and a dryer


When watching "Idol no Yoake", are you on the right side or left side?

→Left side ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃



That's all I can remember ( ๏ ₃๏ )

I'll do it again sometimeー(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
Thank you for your questions.



June 24, 2014 - Tuesday

11:00 PM

Otsumogi!


Today, 13th gen gathered at IWAー♡

The meat was so delicious ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
I want to go to IWA again ♡

With all 10 of us next time ✧*。٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧*。!



I don't have any work again tomorrow!
I'm getting less and less stuff to do ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

I want to work!



June 25, 2014 - Wednesday

11:03 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I came home from school and then went to sleep (´・Д・)」 I slept too much!



Tomorrow I have a theater performance!

I can't waitー_(:3 」ノ)_
I'll earnestly pray that I get better at smiling ヽ(;▽;)ノ




ーーーーーーーーーーーー



Today at school, an underclassmen passed by me and
"Huh, you look kind of like Mogi Shinobu Lol"
is what he said before getting away〜( ˘ω˘ )☁︎


Let me demonstrate my intolerance towards this sort of behavior for you!

First of all, I'm not "like" her, I am her!
And please consider the number of years I've been alive and the fact that I'm a fellow student at the school you go to, not to mention your senpai, and at least refer to me as "-san"!←

So while I was thinking all of this, he disappeared ( ๏ ₃๏ )



Well, I guess I can't complain if a few more people know of me than before
‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› *laughs*



Also, we lost in soccer…(꒦ິ⌑꒦ີ)
Let's all look forward 4 years and keep cheering them on!



June 27, 2014 - Friday

12:00 AM

Otsumogiー!

I had a theater performance_(:3 」ノ)_

I was in charge of being the shadow announcer and the back narrator ♪

Whenever I said "Yayー!!!", the audience responded "Yayー!!!" and it was fun ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Theater performances are funー!
I like "Kobushi no Seigi" ( ー̀∀ー́ ) Kuha


You all need to make sure to be eco-friendly〜(´・Д・)」

Let's not open the fridge, but the windows!
For more details, watch the MC ♡



Tomorrow, after school, I'm freeー.
And the only friend I have has a part-time job ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

I wonder what I should do after schoolー


Mogi wants to try working a part-time job, too!
…but if I say that, I wonder if people who are grudgingly working will be angry with me?*laughs*



If you could have any job besides the one you currently have, what would you chooseー??



An unskilled wink ☆〜(ゝ。∂)



11:21 PM

Otsumogi!

I had school todayー!


I laughed a lot and was in really high spirits (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡



Also, I watched a movie at my friend's houseー!

I really like watching movies lately ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››
Incidentally, we watched "Kokuhaku" today!

When it first came out, I wasn't able to see it because I was underageー(´・Д・)」


Mogi's become an adult…(°_°)

I'm shocked because so many of the protagonists in the manga that I used to read are younger than me now ( ᐛ👐) Paa



What's something that's shocked you recently ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃?


I'm spending the night at my friend's tonight!
So fun ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment