Friday, July 25, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 07/19/14-07/25/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



July 19, 2014 - Saturday

12:36 PM

Ohamogi (^O^) [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]


I was up until 3 last night so I'm sleepy ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )

It's okay since it was fun thoughー!



Today, I have rehearsals again all day!
I'll try my best



11:36 PM

Otsumogi ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

I had rehearsals again today ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃
Every day is fun ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ♡

It's almost Wakayama!
There are so many things to memorize〜(o_o)


Who's coming to Wakayama〜(∩´∀`∩)??

After the Wakayama concert is over, I need to do my summer homework…( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )↓↓


Today, my sister praised me and said my clothes were cute!♡

I coordinated the outfit myself so I was really happy (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾☀︎


I need to buy a swimsuit soonー!



Ah!AKB48SHOW…( ˘ω˘ )




I want to see Makiho ♡



July 20, 2014 - Sunday

12:40 PM

Ohamogiーヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


Yesterday, I got comments from members (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡

Renacchi ♡ Riorin ♡

[T.N. - Renacchi's comment said "Eh, I'm enjoying every day too much, too (^^)" and Riorin's comment said "Maki-chan is so cute and Mogi-san is beautiful (っ´ω`c)♡"]



I'll work hard again todayー( ◠‿◠ )☀︎

Aeri-chan ♡



10:00 PM

Otsumogi!

Tomorrow is finally the concert in Wakayama (^O^)

I can't wait ♡
I'll give it my all ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››⤴︎⤴︎


Tonight, I'm in the same room as Iwatate-san!
It's been a while ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Sahorin is cute again today so I'm troubled ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )♡



…is what Iwatate-san told me to write ( ᐛ👐) Paa



July 21, 2014 - Monday

11:31 PM

Otsumogi!

The Team 4 tour @ Wakayama
has endedー!!

It was fun ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


Other than the songs including all members,
I appeared in "Namida Uri no Shoujo", "UZA", "Oki Doki", and "Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru"!

It was the dance version of "Namida Uri no Shoujo" o(`ω´ )o

I danced a lotー!I sweat a lot ( ̄◇ ̄;)


I feel like I was able to become close to a lot of members because of this concert!

Closer to Renacchi, Marina-san

And Riorin, Mizuki!

I love Riorin (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
And Mizuki and I practiced the unit dance together ♪( ´θ`)ノ


I hope I can become even closer to everyone ♡



I'll continue to try my best on Team 4ー( ー̀∀ー́ )⤴︎⤴︎



July 22, 2014 - Tuesday

1:33 PM

Otsumogi ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

I'm homeー!


I bought ume [T.N. - Japanese apricot] for my friends and family_(:3 」ノ)_


Ah, in yesterday's picture, did you notice that Mizuki was peeking out from behind us
( ^ω^ )?

It was a 3-shot with Riorin and Mizukiー*laughs*



I'm going to enjoy today again ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ♡



9:35 PM

Otsumogi ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Today, I hung out with my friendー(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
It was fun (^O^)


Tomorrow, I have the day off!
I need to do my summer homeworkー(´・Д・)」

Ah, I also need to watch the dramas I've been recording!
I haven't watched much TV latelyー( ˘ω˘ ) *laughs*



What are some things that you need to do ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ?


Well then, oyamoginasai ( ¯ω¯ ) [T.N. - oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]



July 23, 2014 - Wednesday

8:23 PM

Mogi likes this photo, too ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ♡

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kato Rena originally shared:



I like this photo Lolol

I really like these two.
They're like a comedy duo.
It's like I'm watching a comedy act. *laughs*
They make me laugh (・ω・)ノ
They're the best comedy duo. *laughs*


I'm with these 2 often ⊂((・x・))⊃♡

Renacchi



10:32 PM

It's otsumogi ( ¯ω¯ )


Today, I just lazed around inside all day_(:3 」ノ)_

So I don't have much to writeーーー(´・Д・)」
I'm sowwy (´・_・`)



Tomorrow, I have a theater performance ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

Mariri is appearing again!
I'm looking forward to it ☻


Who's going to watch tomorrow's theater performanceーーーーー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ???



Ah!!!I need to do my summer homework…

How many times have I said that *laughs*



July 24, 2014 - Thursday

10:34 PM

Otsumogi!

I had a theater performance!

I performed "Natasha" for the first time in a while with Ripopo-san and Naachan
‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››
I want to become better at MCingー(´・Д・)」


Also, it was Mariri's 2nd performance!
She was even better than last time and I was moved (^O^)



Also, I wore twintails…

The source of this evil was Nishino Miki here.
Damn it, because I said it'd suit me 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

Never again. Oe



July 25, 2014 - Friday

11:35 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I just lazed around at home again allー day ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


I kind of feel like I overslept, but
I took a nap anyway
and got my fill of being lazy _(:3 」ノ)_♡


I ate too much for dinner so I can't sleep yet (´・Д・)」



Tomorrow's breakfast will be fruit and granola ( ¯ω¯ )

It's something I crave every now and then ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙) *laughs*

Have you all already decided tomorrow's breakfastー??



2 comments:

  1. congratulations for catching up, lonely avocado ! \(^o^)/

    twintail Mogi *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yatta! :D

      Twintail Mogi <3 And we were able to see pastel Mogi a couple of weeks ago, too :D

      [Seeing this 2nd comment by you makes me realize how long it's been since I've responded to comments D: so rude of me, gomennasai!]

      Delete