Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 06/21/14-06/27/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



June 21, 2014 - Saturday

1:25 AM

I ate dinner with Announcer Hironaka again tonight ( ̄▽ ̄)♡

It was funー(・ω・)ノ

I'm sleepy now! *laughs*

5:54 AM

Good morning!!!

Today I have 2 theater performances for BⅡ at noon and at night!♡

I'm looking forward to seeing you (((o(゚▽゚)o)))



9:25 PM

The BⅡ theater performance was fun!!!

It was the best!The performance.


Fuu (・ω・)ノ



June 22, 2014 - Sunday

1:32 AM

Good nightー(*^^*)♡



(((o(゚▽゚)o)))



10:48 AM

I want to go to Hawaiiー♡

Incidentally, this picture is from Guam (laughs)

Someone, please bring me (´・_・`)♡



3:58 PM

We're recording for Geinin 3ー♪

Please look forward to it ♪

It debuts on July 4th!!



June 23, 2014 - Monday

1:03 AM

Relaxing at home right now.



11:57 AM

Good morningー(・ω・)ノ♡

Is everyone...wellーーー!?


(laughs)

Yes, I've been in high spirits since I woke up.

What, you just woke up!? It's late!

is probably what you're thinkingー

But I just woke up.



1:10 PM

I'm completely kurokamirukiiー. [T.N. - kurokami (black hair) + mirukii (Milky)]

I wish my hair would grow faster〜♡♡



4:19 PM

Scribbles in the BⅡdressing room...

Who wrote this??(・ω・)ノ *laughs*

[T.N. - It says "Shu, breasts, Kanako breasts, boobs, breasts" lol]



4:28 PM

This is something that Yabushita Shu, a.k.a. kusogaki [T.N. - stupid brat] wrote.


It's all words of praise. Thank you.

[T.N. - It says "Watanabe Miyuki, Milky, beautiful breasts, this person is a lolicon]



11:43 PM

Heyーー(・ω・)ノ!!

The BⅡ performance was so funnn (((o(゚▽゚)o)))


Did you watch itー^ ^?



June 24, 2014 - Tuesday

8:55 AM

Good morningー(^o^)

Let's make today another amazing day ( ̄▽ ̄)♪



7:24 PM

Reinyaーーーn ♡♡

We talked a lot for the first time todayー!(laughs)



11:35 PM

Tomorrow's an S performance!!


It's Mieko-san who I love's...♡


I'm really looking forward to it and I'll give it my all!!!

And then it's the World Cup!!!!!!


Everyone!Let's cheer them on!(・ω・)ノ



June 25, 2014 - Wednesday

12:00 AM

It, it's lunch.

I've been memorizing choreography all morning (^-^)
Now I have a photo shoot.



10:07 PM

The Team S theater performance ♡

It was Mieko-san's birthday party ♡♡

I was so moved (´・_・`)

Congratulations ♡

I want to be immersed in my memories of the S performance for a bit longer.


And I have a little more work to do so I'm going to tanoshimirukiiー(・ω・)ノ♡ [T.N. - tanoshimi (enjoy) + Milky]



10:38 PM

Today's group photo!!

I'm hogging Neesan for myself ♡



11:57 PM

Please listen to All Night Nipponー(・ω・)ノ♡ *laughs*

A live broadcastー♪

June 26, 2014 - Thursday

12:47 AM

I'm also in the middle of recording for "Renai Sousenkyo"ー(・ω・)ノ

It's Fuji TVー!!!



5:05 AM

I'm ready for bed.

It's bright outside.

Thank you very much to everyone who listened to ANN ( ̄▽ ̄)


Good nightー.

9:17 AM

Good morning!

AhーI want to wear a yukata and go to a festival ( ̄Д ̄)ノ *laughs*

Candied strawberries!



12:40 PM

Ye〜s ( ^ω^ )♡


Please watch TV Tokyo's "Ongakusai" tonight (^O^)/!



June 27, 2014 - Friday

10:16 AM

Good morning ♡

Today's MSta ♪



11:25 PM

Did you watch MStaー?(o^^o)



No comments:

Post a Comment