Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 06/21/14-06/27/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



June 21, 2014 - Saturday

7:07 AM

Good morning ^o^

Thank you very much for all of your project ideas.
Just looking at all of your ideas has me so excited ♪
There were a lot of really fun project ideas, but I wonder if any of them are within my range (゚v゚)

For now, I'll face tomorrow's tour and try my best!



With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake! [T.N. - Sakura, bloom]



3:40 PM

Hello!

Lately, my schedule has been kind of hard and I felt a bit unwell just now…

But somehow I'm feeling better and better ^o^

I wonder why?
They do say that health starts with the mind after all and since I thought "Get better now!", I was able to get better ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


I'm very excited to go to Shimane!
I haven't seen Izumo Grand Shrine in a while ^o^

I hope I can eat something delicious ♪


Sakura sake!



10:25 PM

Hello!

Since the tour is in Shimane tomorrow, I've already arrived in Shimane ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I ate dinner in Shimane and now I'm at the hotel ^o^

I'm with Chiyori and Mariko-san and Paruru-san ♪
It's really fun when the 4 of us are together ♡

I'll give it my all on this tour as part of Team A!


Sakura sake!



June 22, 2014 - Sunday

7:03 AM

Good morning ^o^

Today is finally AKB48's nationwide tour in Shimane ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I'm excited to meet everyone in Shimane ♪

We're going to make today the best concert!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



9:28 PM

Good evening!

The Shimane tour has ended ^o^


Thank you to everyone in Shimane who came ♡

There were 2 performances, but it was so much fun that I never felt tired at all!

I hope I can go to lots of other places as part of Team A!


Right now, we're playing the Werewolf Game during transit ♪
The members are Paruru-san, Mariko-san, Tomu-san, Naana-san, Chiyori, and me ♡

The first round, I won as the werewolf!

We're on our second round nowー!
I'm just a citizen, but I wonder who the werewolf is…


Sakura sake!



June 23, 2014 - Monday

12:04 AM

Hello!

I talked a lot to Mariko-san during transit ^o^

Everyone was asleep so Mariko-san and I talked about being co-captains ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

We've finally arrived at the hotel so I'm going to immediately take a bath and sleep!

The picture's with Nyan-san!

Oyasuminasakura![T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]



7:14 AM

Good morning ^o^

I'm really sleepy today…(._.)

I need to wake upー!

Yesterday, I was able to sleep with Chiyori and Paruru-san ^o^
I guess I was able to sleep, I have 0 recollection of the moment I fell asleep (;゜0゜)

The picture's of Shimane's famous Yuzukko!

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



9:05 PM

Hello!

Today, I had a solo gravure photo shoot for Shuukan Playboy and a photo shoot for the magazine Samurai ELO ^o^

This is my 3rd solo gravure with ShuuPlay-san!
ShuuPlay-san, thank you for everything!

This time, it's different from the other times again and summer!refreshing!is the vibe of the gravure (^^)

Once the release date is nearer, I have another happy announcement to make with that happy announcement ♪

For Samurai ELO-san, I talked about what kind of summer fashion I like on men!

If you're curious, please check it out!

The photo's an offshot by the sea!


Sakura sake!



11:49 PM

Hello!

The Manga Action where I'm on a front cover for the first time ^o^
Were you all able to check it out??

It comes with a super large poster and even I was surprised by how large it was
(;゜0゜)

My first front cover.
I'm so happy ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Everyone, please
make sure to check it out ♪

I'll work hard again tomorrowー!


Sakura sake!



June 24, 2014 - Tuesday

7:18 AM

Good morning ^o^

Last night, I was asleep before I knew it ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today, I have another magazine photo shoot!

I hope to work hard everyday while remaining grateful towards the people around me!

With that said, for all of today
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



8:07 PM

Good evening!

My photo shoot has ended ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I had a photo shoot related to AKB and a solo gravure photo shoot with UTB-san ^o^

This will be my 2nd solo gravure with UTB-san!
Last time, the theme was "one scene from a movie" so it had a very fantastical atmosphere, but this time, the photo shoot had a refreshing, crisp atmosphere ♪

The cameraman and stylist created such a fun atmosphere that it ended up being a very fun set!

The release date is July 23rd!
The day after ShuuPlay ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Everyone!
Please make sure to check it out ♡

Sakura sake!



11:57 PM

Hello!

Have you all already seen the Baitoru CM ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ?

For this time's Baitoru, I actually turned into ramen (;゜0゜)!

It was my first time wearing a headdress and it felt really weird〜♪

It's surprisingly the first recording of me with my bangs up…
It's a CM where you can see a different me than usual ( ̄Д ̄)ノ

Everyone, please check out the Baitoru CM!


With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



June 25, 2014 - Wednesday

7:07 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

It seems that the Japanese representatives lost (._.)
That's so disappointing…

But, the amount of cheers that Japan got from their supporters was incredible, wasn't it (゚v゚)
The Japanese representatives were able to make it this far because of their supporters' cheers.
That's why, if there was a World Cup for cheering, Japan would be the winner!

I'm also able to be an idol because so many people are cheering for me!
I'll work hard so that one day, I can reach the top of this world ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Once again, good work, Japanese representatives ^o^
And, thank you very much!

Sakura sake!



9:43 PM

I'm watching the "Gyouten News" with Kashiwagi-san on it ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

But, this truly wasn't evil,
just a coincidence ((((;゚Д゚))))))) Awawa [T.N. - The text at the bottom of the screen says "Covered in filth??"]

Sakura sake!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kashiwagi Yuki originally shared:

Sakura-chan messaged me

"I'm watching you right now ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ"

with this photo attached ♪



I feel like she had evil intentions
when timing this photo!!!!!*laughs*

I laughed. *laughs*



11:41 PM

Hello!

I'm in a terrible situation right now ((((;゚Д゚)))))))

I had to go to sleep at 10 PM no matter what, but for some reason, I didn't go to bed and now I've reached this point....

What should I do.
I need to be up in just four hours ( ; ; )

For the time being, I guess I should count sheep.
Uwaa, I need to sleep ( ̄Д ̄)ノ


Anyway, oyasuminasakura!

I'll work hard tomorrow!

Sakura sake!



June 26, 2014 - Thursday

7:54 PM

TV Tokyo "Ongakusai"!
I was able to appear as part of HKT and AKB ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Everyone, please make sure to check it out!


Sakura sake!



11:14 PM

Hello!

Everyone!
Did you watch TV Tokyo's "Ongakusai" ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ?

I performed "Melon Juice" with HKT48 and a medley with AKB48!

I'm so happy about the fact that I was able to sing as part of AKB48's senbatsu.
Everyone, thank you very much!
I want to continue to go about my activities, always remembering my feelings of gratitude towards you all!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to post much today (._.)


Sakura bloom!



11:56 PM

Hello!

Today, I gave Kojiharu-san a Sailor Moon plate that I fell in love with at first sight as a present ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

And then…
She gave me a tuna?tissue box cover in return ^o^

I was very happy about the Kojiharu-san-ish present choice ♪
This tuna tissue box cover will be treasured!

Tomorrow is MSta! [T.N. - Music Station]
Please make sure to check it out!


Sakura sake!



June 27, 2014 - Friday

7:08 AM

Good morning!

Today, I woke up feeling refreshed ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Refreshedー^o^

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



7:41 PM

Please watch MSta ♪
Make sure to vote live and we can have fun together ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Sakura sake!



10:33 PM

Hello!

Did you watch MSta ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ??

We sang "Labrador Retriever" and a Sasshi center version of "Flying Get"!

To everyone who voted, thank you for your cooperation ♡

I'm very happy that I was able to perform on MSta like this as part of AKB48.
Everyone, thank you very much!


Also!
For the MSta cheer song project!
Funasshi recommended HKT48's "Melon Juice" ^o^

I was so, so happy ♪
Funasshi, thank you (o゚∀゚o)

I'll have to thank Funasshi next time I see him!

Sakura sake!



11:47 PM

Hello!

Today was a day where I was able to think about all sorts of things ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

This huge chance that I received from you all at the general election.
In order to fully seize this chance, I need to grow every day!

I'm the youngest person of the current senbatsu so I'll try my best in a fresh and bright way ^o^

Tomorrow is a Team A theater performance!
It's been a very long time ^o^


Sakura sake!



No comments:

Post a Comment