Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 06/14/14-06/20/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



New banner background:



June 14, 2014 - Saturday

11:53 PM

Otsumogi \(^o^)/ [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]


Today, I had a photo shoot and then went shopping ☻


I had a huge harvest!It was a harvest festival〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› Tararira



But, I'm running out of money…
With buying clothes…And home delivery services…And going out with my friend…

Money please (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡




"Ojisan, do you have any money?"



 What is this from? ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃☀︎



Yuiritemu, happy birthday!I'll just say it early〜*laughs*



June 15, 2014 - Sunday

10:31 PM

Otsumogi!

Today was so much funnnnn ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I went to Shibuya with Takapiro!


We walked 30 minutes?More?To eat pancakes (´・Д・)」

It was actually my first time ☻♡ It's different than the hotcakes you can make at home after all〜*\(^o^)/*


We also took purikura and then ate acai and then went to karaoke and then took purikura and then ate hot pots!


We ate acai from Hikarie!
I've been able to eat banana slices lately o(`ω´ )o
It was delicious〜☀︎


And the waitress from when we went to eat hot pots was so lovely ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

When Mogi was complaining about my shoe sores,
she asked "Would you like a bandage?"!!!

Well, Mogi who lacks any communication skills
said "Ah, I'm fine." and refused!!!!


That waitress had great communication skills and
"Shibuya is amazing…(´-`).。oO("
is all the exposed country bumpkin inside of me could think about (^O^)*laughs*



Anyway, it was really fun!
I want to go again!



I'll post lots of pictures ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

The purikura captured the moment when we were trying to take a full-length shot and Takashima-lion attacked my butt *laughs*

The highlights are Takashima's mischievous expression and Mogi's genuinely laughing expression Lol


 

June 16, 2014 - Monday

7:52 AM

Ohamogi ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]


The divination said Aquarius was in first place ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

It said everything would go our way ( ー̀∀ー́ )!


I'm really excited for today now


The picture's of us getting excited before a cheesecake *laughs*



You all try your best today, too ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)


See you later ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃☀︎



11:26 PM

Oyamoginasai v(^_^v)♪ [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]

I hope that I have good dreams!


I have no make-up on in the picture ( ᐛ👐) Paa



June 17, 2014 - Tuesday

10:23 PM

Otsumogi ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃


Hikari, happy birthdayー☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I'm sad that I don't get to see you as much since the teams changed (´・Д・)

Please have a lovely 17th year〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

This is my only picture with Hikari in it *laughs*

Mitsuki is the one who is standing Lol



Today at school, we played soccer during P.E.!

It was too laughable ( ^ω^ )

I seriously need to protect myself from getting a sunburn〜( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )


Also, we played cards during our break!

We started playing the card game "Daifugou" [T.N. - extremely rich person], but I quickly became the "Daihinmin" [T.N. - extremely poor person]〜( ᐛ👐) Paa

I want to be extremely rich at least in a game…: :(´ཀ`」 ∠):


But Ikkyusan (1,9,3) was really strong!

The best by far〜ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Among all of the students, it was second strongest after the teacher 川`∀´)


Do you have any card games that you are especially good at?



I'm sorry this is a boring Google+ (´・_・`)

I'd be happy if you left comments!


I'll give it my all at tomorrow's theater performanceー!
Yeahー!



June 18, 2014 - Wednesday

11:41 PM

Otsumogi!

It was Yuiri-chan's birthday party!

The gravure offshot that Yuiri-chan sent me is my most treasured item!☀︎



I'm not feeling well so I'm going to go to bedー!

I feel so bad that since coming home
all I've said is "Yeah." ( ¯ω¯ ) *laughs*


But I took some medicine and
I'll definitely be better by tomorrow!

So there's nothing to worry about ( ᐛ👐) Paa


Be careful not to catch a cold!
Oyamogi!



June 19, 2014 - Thursday

10:44 PM

Otsumogi!

I feel completely better now ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

I made you all worry ☻



When I checked a folder in my phone after the performance yesterday, there were so many pictures. *laughs*

The perpetrator was Takashima (´・Д・)」



It's Miki-chan during the "Tengoku Yarou" rehearsal.

Miki-chan goes all out even during rehearsal. *laughs*
Mitsuki behind her is pretty amazing, too ( ˙⃘⍘˙⃘ )

I wonder if it's okay for me to post pictures like this…(´⊙ω⊙`) *laughs*




P.S.-
It seems that I was chosen for the soccer supporter senbatsu?!

I'm happy I was chosen for something (^_^)☆



June 20, 2014 - Friday

7:32 AM

Ohamogi!


I'm up early〜☺︎☀︎


Last night, I had 3 extravagant dreams ( ¯ω¯ )
They weren't all good dreams though (´・Д・) *laughs*

But I woke up easily ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››



Let's all try our best today ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃

See you later (^O^)



11:52 PM

Otsumogi!!

Saki-chan's birthday party!
Sakitemu's tears ( ˙⃘⍘˙⃘ )♡
Sakitemuuuuuuu ♡♡♡



Today, before the theater performace, I had a recording for "AKB48 SHOW!"!

With Team 4 ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


Makeーsureーtoーwatchー!



Today, I talked to Renacchi a lot!
Renacchi's soo cutetete…ε-(´∀`; )

Uhehehehe ♡



Sorry I don't have any material!


 

2 comments:

  1. kare-otsu kare-otsu! ( ^ _^)ノ
    ohisa!
    actually I already wrote a comment for the post where you said that your internet is down.. but because I did it on my new phone, blogspot ask me what do I want to comment as, and so I choose my usual account, and then from there I was redirected to googlesomething" page and the progress stuck there ! o_o !
    after that I went back to blogspot.. and the comment area reset ! o_o !
    because I wrote it quite lengthy, it got me quite exhausted xD
    so I decided that I'll just comment on your next Mogi's g+ posts translation post.. xD
    so yeah.. glad you're back translating Mogi's g+ posts again ( ' v ' )b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. spacelion! I like your story, it sounds like the type of story that Mogi would tell XD I'm glad that I'm able to translate again, too!! I missed all the members while I was gone </3

      Delete