Friday, July 11, 2014

HKT48 no Odekake - Episode 45 (English Subbed)

[My internet is back!!! Back for good I hope! :D!!!]

This episode is a continuation of last week's gourmet episode! The Kodama team eats more delicious ramen and the Tani team tries various things to win an invite into someone's home. Sasshi and Gotou discuss 3rd gen and the members run into a future HKT member?

Enjoy!



By the way, this is the comedian/gag that Sakura is referencing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfxjVcbL4-c

And! The wonderful Blue Mentaiko has already subbed episodes 46 and 47 so make sure you watch those if you haven't yet! It's the campfire episodes that you might remember from the recap. Half (also wonderful :3) is working on the Christmas special and episode 49 can be found here: http://hunternoblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/english-subtitle-140108-hkt48-no.html I think m3ntaiko will also be translating the rest of the Korea arc so it looks like the next Odekake episode I'll be working on is episode 52! Please look forward to it ^^

Softsubs: HKT48 no Odekake 45

Featuring: Sashihara Rino (Sasshi), Kodama Haruka (Haruppi), Akiyoshi Yuka (Yukachan), Murashige Anna (Aanya), Ito Raira, Shimono Yuki (Shinamon), Tani Marika, Miyawaki Sakura, Sakaguchi Riko (Rikopi), Moriyasu Madoka, Goto Izumi (Iichan)

Aired: December 4, 2013

16 comments:

  1. thanks for the subs lonely... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope you enjoyed the episode :D

      Delete
  2. Im happy your internt is back!
    Thank you for the episode!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your work! I'm slowly making my way up to these eps after watching Blue's subs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I was a weirdo and started at episode 32 so I'm so grateful to Blue for taking the time to do 1-31 <3

      Delete
  4. lonely, truly thanks for this one. It's my absolute favorite Odekake episode so far. I love all the Tani episodes the most, but seeing all the HKT girls be so nice to the little girl... it truly made me smile. Really, that was incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Derek's here! :D

      Didn't realize you were such a Tani fan. I hope there are more episodes with her before the shuffle. I don't really follow SKE much, but I love their Ebi Fri show.

      Season 2's starting soon and I think Tani will be really amazing on it. Get excited!

      Delete
  5. Thank's again Alpukat~san!
    I'll be looking for the next episode!
    Anyway, i am part of Saya+48SUB! Who re-translate your subs into Indonesian!

    Yoroshiku~ ^_^

    NB : Alpukat is Avocado (Indonesian Language)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you for translating the subs into Indonesian! I feel like more than half of the people who follow my blog are Indonesian so that must be a great help to everyone whose first language isn't English.

      Wow, I just checked out your website and it's amazing O.O Keep up all the good work! I'll try not to be too slow with Odekake.

      Alpukat <3 Kawaii~

      Delete
  6. I just love ava~chan and blue mentaiko for subs..doing it like 'shigoto?' japanese hardwork and serious about it...i enjoy watch and read ur sub..makes me so happy and satisfy..i wil give my support n hope u doing ur best..ganbate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for leaving such nice comments always <3 Ahhh, I wish I didn't have real shigoto and could just translate an episode every day. I know I'm slow, but I hope I can have another Odekake out soonish. Thanks for all your support ^^

      Delete
  7. Lonely,
    I've always want to say this
    There is one part one your subs that....I always love
    which is the dialog of Sasshi and Goto commenting during they watching the vtr(not the studio talk) since Goto always throw funny tsukkomi/comment there...So it really helpful for me to know what are they commenting during they watch the vtr, S
    SO Thank you very Much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kojipa! Thanks :D I'm glad you noticed that I try to always translate their comments, even if there isn't a speech bubble. It's so hard to hear Gotou -___- He is really funny though!

      Delete
  8. Hey Lonely, I downloaded Odekake ep49 from http://hunternoblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/english-subtitle-140108-hkt48-no.html but I cannot watched.

    Can you tell me how to open this file?

    Thanks I'll appreciated.

    ReplyDelete