Monday, July 21, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 07/05/14-07/11/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



July 5, 2014 - Saturday

7:43 AM

Ohamogi ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃☀︎ [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]


I keep banging my head so much on the train this morning that I think it's going to swell up (´・_・`)

I'm too sleepy to hold my head still *laughs*
Babuー(^O^) *laughs*



Also!TODAY is!
A handshake event at Big Sight ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃

I'll be waiting ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ



4:53 PM

Otsumogi ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]


Thank you very much for the handshakes (^O^)

It was so much fun!


My outfit was unusually girly〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››☀︎

A dressー!



11:29 PM

Otsumogi!

My 3rd update ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


I'm staying over at my friend's house tonight (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡

I'll study for my test tomorrow〜*laughs*



That reminds me, at the handshake event today
"Is your head (that you bumped on the train) okay?"
A lot of you were worried about me, but…


If someone was just to hear "Is your head okay?", it makes me sound really bad, doesn't it *laughs*

In any case, my head is fine after getting bumped ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃
Sorry to make you worry〜♪( ´θ`)ノ



Well then, well then!Bye-bye!



July 6, 2014 - Sunday

10:23 PM

Otsumogi!
I stayed at my friend's house last night and today〜☀︎

It was fun ♪( ´θ`)ノ


I slept a bunch at my friend's house!*laughs*
It's been a while since I've experienced going back to sleep〜


Lately, I've had the problem of being sleepy no matter how much I sleep ヽ(;▽;)ノ



I'm sleepy since getting home, too, but I'm trying to wait (o_o)


So tonight I'll be able to go to sleep early〜(^O^)
My goal is to be asleep by 11 PM!




According to my mom, it's supposed to rain tomorrow〜☂

I don't want it to rainnn ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )
Please be careful not to catch a cold!



Well then, oyamogi ♪(v^_^)v [T.N. - Oyasumi (good night) + Mogi]



July 7, 2014 - Monday

5:22 PM

N-n-n-now!*laughs*



8:00 PM

This is really hard for me to say, but…


I didn't cut my bangs ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃ A lie!



It's a wig〜( ᐛ👐) Paa


It was so popular that now I'm debating if I should really cut them (°_°)

But, I probably won't cut them any time soon〜*laughs*


I fooled you all〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››



July 8, 2014 - Tuesday

7:55 AM

Ohamogi ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

I'll try my best on my tests again todayー


Try your best today, too (∩´∀`∩)


See you later ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ♡



10:55 PM

Otsumogi _(:3 」ノ)

I had lessons ☻


Lately, I've been into shuffling songs on my music player ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


Incidentally, while I'm typing this, "Kioku no Dilemma" is playing v(^_^v)♪

I love "Kioku no Dilemma", it's heartbreaking (。--。)



After tomorrow, my tests are overー!!!!
I welcome the end of these evil times ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Uhehehe, when I get home, I'm going to immediately sleep!*laughs*



Ah, also, I want to go to a beauty salon〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

Lately, members ask me "Did you cut your hair?" a lot, but…(°_°)


I cut it before the opening day of the "Idol no Yoake" stage!!!

Asking me "Did you cut it?" even though it's been so long…


M-maybe I'm balding…(´・_・`)↓↓


Eーn ( •̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩ )



July 9, 2014 - Wednesday

7:57 AM

Ohamogi !
I finished getting ready quickly ♡


The lip balm that I got from my older sister a while ago smells like honey〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


But, oh no, it smells so much like honey that it stinks.


The lip balm stinks.
Mogi's lips stink (shouldn't say that)

But, it's moisturizing so I dealt with it and wore it anyway ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃



Let's work hard again today!

See you later (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾



11:27 PM

Otsumogi!


The tests are over after today ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


So like I wrote yesterday, I came home and immediately slept (^_^)☆

So deeply that I didn't even have any dreams!


But starting tomorrow, I'll start to get tests back (°_°)
I don't care about my results〜☀︎



Also, the typhoon!
Everyone, please be careful…(´・_・`)↓

It seems like it'll come during a theater performance, too…

Go away, typhoonー( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )!!!



In the picture, my smile seems completely forced *laughs*



July 10, 2014 - Thursday

11:21 PM

Otsumogi!

Today, I had a photo shoot ♡
After that, I went to a beauty salon ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


And, on my way back, I met up with Mama and we went home together ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

And right after that, my sister came home, too!


Please listen!
Something incredible happened!

What exactly was so amazing?!!!


Less than 1 minute after we all came home!


It started to rain extremely hard!!!
Excessive amounts!


The Mogi females are so lucky ( ー̀∀ー́ )
We were so, so shockedー( ᐛ👐) Paa



Also, it's Renacchi's birthday!Happy birthday!

I love, love, love Renacchi ♡

She's the only senpai right now that I can speak to casually without honorifics
(੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾♡

I hope we can become even closer ☀︎



And I'll give my all at tomorrow's theater performance!
Everyone, please be careful of the typhoon!


I pray that the typhoon will leave Japan soon!



July 11, 2014 - Friday

11:58 PM

Otsumogi!

I had a theater performanceー!


It was Renacchi's birthday party (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾

I love Renacchi ♡


Talk to you again tomorrowー!



No comments:

Post a Comment