Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 06/21/14-06/27/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



June 21, 2014 - Saturday

5:55 AM

I woke up because I was hungry (・ω・)ノ

I'm sleepy, but my appetite won.

But I can't quite get out of bed…

Maybe I'll just sleep more after all ( ̄  ̄)b



June 22, 2014 - Sunday

4:15 PM

The 1st performance has ended!

I thought I was caught on some string that was hanging from the paper streamers on the ceiling, but it was actually tied around meーーー!*laughs*

That's amazing in a way.

For the 2nd performance, I definitely want to reach the people standing in the back …



8:28 PM

The two performances have endedーーー!

Look!I received signatures from Yokoyama-san and Kitahara-san ♡ *laughs*

I love Not yet-san so I'm happy ( ̄▽ ̄)

With this, I can do my best again at tomorrow's performance ♪



June 23, 2014 - Monday

9:05 PM

The performance has ended!

My friend came to see me ^ ^

And after the performance, Team K did their usual tradition of...*laughs*

It's a bit early, but Kitarie-san, HBD♡

(We were still able to enjoy the cake after this.)



June 24, 2014 - Tuesday

8:05 AM

Good morning!

I was deep in thought last night and couldn't sleep well.

I always say what I'm thinking so I thought maybe those are my true feelings, but I actually feel something completely different…(´-ω-`)

That might mean that I'm telling lies, but it's not like I'm saying it just to say it….

Well, I want to learn to be more honest!

What is it that I wanted to say?
Music is amazingly wonderful!!!Fuoーーーー

( ̄▽ ̄)



June 25, 2014 - Wednesday

11:23 AM

Hello ^ ^

Let's work hard again todayー!



June 26, 2014 - Thursday

11:39 AM

I listen to "Choose me!" every day ^ ^

I really love this song!

Alright, I'm going to head out while listening to music (・ω・)ノ

A photo from when I went to Disney a while back



5:16 PM

I bought a new pair of fashion glasses

I bought it because I like the thickness of the frames and the gold part ^ ^

What do you think?



June 27, 2014 - Friday

4:45 PM

I had an athletics tournament

I participated in dodgeball and basketball, but they actually chose me for dodgeball captain…*laughs*

And we actually won!!!

The people in my class are really the best ♪

I have another great memory now ^ ^



No comments:

Post a Comment