Friday, July 18, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 06/28/14-07/04/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



June 28, 2014- Saturday

9:34 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today is a Team A theater performance!
It's really been a while ^o^

The noon performance is a senior audience performance!
I'm excited to see what kind of atmosphere it'll be ♡

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake! [T.N. - Sakura, bloom]



9:09 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had two Team A theater performances ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

The Team A performance that I haven't done in so long was a lot of fun ♪
Thank you very much to everyone who came ^o^
I'm finally starting to be able to be myself around everyone in Team A and it's so much fun!

I'm excited for my Team A performance the day after tomorrow (^^)

From now, I'm going to have a little party with Chiyori and Mio ^o^



Sakura sake!



11:50 PM

Hello!

I was playing at the hotel with Chiyori and Mio ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Ahーit was fun ♡♡

Chiyori is really so funny.
Mio and I were laughing the whole time!

Tomorrow, after I do radio with Mikurin, there's something exciting ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Ehehe

Ah!That's right!
I've had other fun things happen lately, too, and I'm very happy ♪

It's so wonderful having something that I'm excited for each and every day (σ゚∀゚)σ

Today, I wore pigtails  ♡

For all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



June 29, 2014 - Sunday

10:22 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today, I have radio with Mikurin ^o^
I wonder what it'll be like?
I'm really excited for it!

The picture is with Miyazawa-san ♡
Miyazawa-san is always so cheerful and kind, I love her (^^)

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



7:38 PM

Good evening!


Ahー, I want to watch a movie (°_°)

I usually watch at least one movie a week so when I don't see one, I feel restless.

Ah, but I watched "Noah: Yakusoku no Fune" about 3 days ago ^o^

I was really moved…
It was so large-scale and amazing (^^)


What I want to see now is "Kawaki"!
It seems like it'd make me jump a lot and be interesting!


I'm going to an exciting place from now.

Sakura sake!



10:55 PM

Hello!

Today, after shopping a little in Tokyo, I went to eat dinner with Takamina-san, Yuihan-san, Chiyori, and staff!

And!
I tried Tokyo's mizutaki for the first time ^o^

The soup was white and seemed mysterious!
But, it was so delicious (^^)

It was my first time eating dinner with those 3!
It was a dinner meeting where we were laughing the whole time ^o^

I'd be happy if we could all eat dinner together again someday!

Sakura sake!



11:41 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow is a Team A performance ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Lately, I've had many opportunities to appear in theater performances and I'm happy ♪
I'd be even happier if I could appear in a K4 theater performance ^o^


With this and that, this is now my 12th night in Tokyo ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
It's almost laughable ^o^

But, the truth is, I'm starting to get homesick.
Ahー, I'm longing to be home...

I want to sleep in my beloved futon ♡

The picture is an offshot from ShuuPlay!

For all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



June 30, 2014 - Monday

7:24 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

It's Yokoyama-san's Bisu-chan ♡
He's soーcute ^o^

Lately, I've had a shortage of comforting things around me so seeing Bisu-chan makes me melt ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

I want to see Takamina-san's Nyaa-chan at the same time!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



10:41 PM

Hello!

Today, before the performance began, Annin-san stood on stage for the first time in a while.

Annin-san seemed really well so I felt a bit relieved.

Looking forward to the day when I can stand on stage with Annin-san and Kawaei-san again, I hope to continue working hard every day!


Sakura sake!



July 1, 2014 - Tuesday

6:40 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

The picture's an offshot from the Gekkan Entame that's currently on sale ^o^

I still haven't seen the completed shoot yet so I'm excited to see what it's like ♡

Everyone, please make sure to check it out (^^)


Today's my 13th day away from Fukuoka!

Sakura sake!



July 2, 2014 - Wednesday

12:07 AM

Hello!

((((;゚Д゚)))))))
Before I realized it, it's this late!

I'm sorry there weren't any posts today >_<

Tomorrow, I'm still in Tokyo again, but I'll try my best (゚v゚)

The picture's of my Baitoru Chinese dress!

Sakura sake!



6:45 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today, I'm headed to a certain prefecture for a photo shoot!

I had to wake up veryーearly so I'm tired (°_°)
For times like this, I have one of my essentials for airplane travel, a doughnut pillow ♡
I love it ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

The picture's an offshot from Gekkan Entame!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



11:34 PM

Hello ^o^

Today, I had a photo shoot!

Lately, I'm surprised by how hot it is outside (;゜0゜)
Sunscreen has become imperative >_<

I don't want to get burnt at all this summer ( ^_^)/~~~

Aim for it!Fair skin!


Tomorrow's a rehearsal for the Arena Tour ^o^
I'll try my best!

Sakura sake!



July 3, 2014 - Thursday

6:19 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today's Fukuoka seems like it might rain >_<

Which reminds me, has the rainy season ended ( ゚д゚)?
But, once the rainy season ends, summer immediately comes so it doesn't seem over yet ( ゚д゚)

I'll look it up some time!


With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



11:28 PM

Hello!

It's been decided that there will be a handshake event!

Because of that day, we weren't able to hold our usual handshake events, and I'm sure it must have created some unpleasantness for fans.
But, in order to recreate our beloved handshake event together from scratch, we'll need your strength!

I hope we can open up the handshake events and have good communication with the fans and build up a wonderful relationship of mutual trust!

Everyone, we'll be counting on your cooperation!
I'm looking forward to shaking your hands on the 5th!

With that, for all of tomorrow,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



July 4, 2014 - Friday

7:30 AM

Good morning ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today, I had American cherries for breakfastー!

My absolute favorite fruit, American cherriesー!
They seem to be in-season so there are a lot being sold at the supermarket ^o^

Today again, after repleneshing myself with vitamins in the morning,
I'll work hard!!!


Sakura sake!



8:12 PM

Good evening!

I've arrived in Tokyo ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Lately, I've been really into editing pictures ♪
The reason why is because I've been looking at Instagrams!

Instagram is an app where models and other people can post lots of pictures like it's a blog; in the 48G, Kojiharu-san, Paruru-san, and Rena-san have one!


The photos that the models post are always so stylish (;゜0゜)

I always look at the photos while respecting them for being so unbelievably stylish ^o^

So I've been trying to copy them little by little and it's a process of trial and error!

Like for this photo where I added a stamp on my cheek!

Do you know what it says?

It says "SAKU LOVE"!

It's something I made up by combining "Sakura" and "Love" (゚v゚)
But you need to make sure to include a space between "Saku" and "Love" when you write it!

Oh, wait. I just realized this, but Sakulove is just like Matsumulove (;゜0゜)
Waー!I didn't realize that at all while writing it!

Matsumura-san, I'm sorryー( ゚д゚)


B-!But!It's a name that I'm fond of so please feel free to use it when you make your paper fans ♡

Sakura sake!



11:00 PM

Hello!

Haruppi and I appear in the FLASH Special that went on sale today!


There's a cool vibe and an airy vibe...
It's a gravure with all sorts of Sakuruppi packed inside ♪

Which reminds me…
I wonder what name it'd be if you combined Haruppi and me ( ゚д゚)?

I think that the name Sakuruppi is cute, but I hear lots of people say Harusaku, too ^o^

Harusaku is spring-like and lovely, too!

What do you call us (゚v゚)?
Please let me know ♪

And please check out our gravure!


Sakura sake!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your hard work, I support Sakura too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :D I'm going to be starting up her mobame translations again, too, since somebody was kind enough to find a source for me. Get excited~

      Delete