Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 07/12/14-07/18/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



July 12, 2014 - Saturday

4:31 AM

Is everyone okay after that earthquake!?

My cell phone's earthquake warning went off for the first time and it made me jump up…

Hearing a siren like that so suddenly really scared me…

Just in case, everyone continue to be careful!

I'm okay!!

5:14 PM

I went to school!

After that, I hurried and ran to see a movie!

On the way home, I was surprised because so many students were getting out at the station!

That's all!😝



July 13, 2013 - Sunday

1:35 PM

Hokkaido!

I ate corn with Chiyori 🌽

Please come shake our hands〜



7:39 PM

Thank you very much for the Hokkaido handshake event!

I'm eating a seafood bowl on my way back!*laughs*

It's delicious 💓

I'm sitting next to Chiyori now.

I brought Makihotan and Chiyori something to drink, but they never drank it (・3・) *laughs*

It's not like I mixed cola and coffee and water and orange juice. ←



July 14, 2014 - Monday

11:04 AM

Something bad happenedー😒

I'll work hard at my rehearsals tonight 😜

I have something I'm excited for after rehearsals are over ♪



July 15, 2014 - Tuesday

9:02 PM

The theater performance has ended!

My hair was in a ponytail 🐴
I wore one for the first time in a while.

Lately, at the very end when we're leaving the stage, Yuami and I say a certain something so please look out for it  ♥️

Tomorrow, I have darts practice!



July 16, 2014 - Wednesday

9:58 AM

I'm going to go practice darts!

Is it the end of the rainy season??😃

A picture from yesterday's theater performance!
Panchan-san took it 📷



10:37 PM

FuoーI want to go to a festivalー.

I wonder if I'll be able to go this year…

I want to do something summer-ishー.



July 17, 2014 - Thursday

9:57 AM

Morning〜

Today, I'll be on "AnDare" for the first time in a while.

I have something else that I'm excited for, too, after the live broadcast 👯

The picture's with Team 8's Yokoyama Yui-chan ♪



9:38 PM

I got my nails done with Yuami ♡

I'm glad I was able to go before the tour!

Alright, I'm going to work hard practicing until the very last minute before the performance〜!



July 18, 2014 - Friday

8:53 AM

Good morning ♪

Today is a final review for the tour

Everyone who will be coming to Nara prefecture, please wait for us〜😀

I'm really looking forward to it!



9:54 PM

Nara now〜

The 7th grader and 12th grader who are playing with seaweed *laughs*

Tomorrow is the performance at lastー!!



No comments:

Post a Comment