Thursday, July 24, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 07/19/14-07/24/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



July 19, 2014 - Saturday

7:29 AM

Good morning ^o^

FuwaaーI'm sleepy!
I need to try my best (゚v゚)

On the news this morning, they were doing a feature on the Harry Potter exhibit
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I want to go soonnn…♪

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake! [T.N. - Sakura, bloom]



6:13 PM

Hello!

The Young Jump photo shoot that I've been doing since morning has ended ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


This photo shoot was the longest one that I've ever done ♪
The reason why…
is because I'm going to be on the front cover of Young Jump >_<

I'm truly happy ^o^

And!!
The front cover, the opening page, the middle, the last page…
I'll be monopolizing all of the colored pages ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Yaーy

A Sakura-colored Young Jump!
It's been over 20 years since 1 person has monopolized all of the colored pages of Young Jump ( ゚д゚)


Young Jump-san, thank you very much ♡

The release date is August 28th!
Everyone, please check it out!

The picture's an offshot, but
it's still sort of a secret so I'm hiding it with a stamp (._.)

I'm going somewhere I'm excited for now!

Sakura sake!



July 20, 2014 - Sunday

12:17 AM

Oyasuminasakura ♡ [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

The photo's an offshot from Young Jump!

Sakura sake!



6:00 AM

Good morning ^o^

Today, I have 2 Theater no Megami performances!

It's been a while since I've had 2 theater performances in a row so I'm nervous (´・_・`) *heart pounding*

Alーright, I'm heading back to Fukuokaー!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura sake!



7:47 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had two K4 theater performances in a row for the first time ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I was worried if I'd have enough stamina, but I was able to put on two really fun performances!
Particularly because I tried to change up my dance moves and facial expressions for each song ^o^

I hope it came across to everyone who was watching ♪

Today is a day when the performances end early so I'm going to go eat dinner with my family!
What should we eat…?

Sakura sake!



11:17 PM

Oyasuminasakura.



July 21, 2014 - Monday

7:16 PM

Good evening!

Today, I have a photo shoot for UTB ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


And!
It's been decided that I'll be on the front cover and opening page of UTB!

UTB-san, thank you very much!

About 3 weeks ago, I had a solo gravure photo shoot with UTB-san and now, so soon after that, I'm able to be on the front cover; I'm so happy ^o^

This time's photo shoot theme was a mysterious atmosphere like "Omoide no Marnie"!
I was a little scared because there were so many bugs, but it was a fun shoot!

I'm really excited to see the completed pictures ♪

I'll let you know when the release date is as soon as I find out!

The picture's an offshot!

Sakura sake!



10:46 PM

Hello!

Wow ( ゚д゚)
It's already this late!

Time really flies when I'm just lazing around in bed…^o^

I need to take a bath now!

Alright!
Tomorrow, I have my first gravure with Nacchan!And I also have a magazine photo shoot!

After that, I have a Team A theater performance o(^▽^)o

I'll give it my all!


Sakura sake!



July 22, 2014 - Tuesday

9:20 AM

Good morning o(^▽^)o

Today is the release date for Shuukan Playboy!

I'm on the front cover of ShuuPlay for the first time ^o^

I immediately found some at a local convenience store so I lined them up towards the front and bought a copy!
It feels sort of weird to see myself on a front cover ( ゚д゚)


Everyone, please make sure to check it out!

Sakura sake!



2:11 PM

Hello!

My gravure photo shoot with Nacchan has ended ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

We're still restricted from talking about it so please wait a little!

Even so, Tokyo is really hot todayーーー( ゚д゚)

I feel like I'll melt from how hot it is!

Before I melt, Nacchan and I are going to a certain place to cool down ♪

Ahー, I'm looking forward to it ♡


Sakura sake!



11:57 PM

Hello!

Lately, I start dozing off as soon as it becomes midnight…(._.)

I'm really sleepy right now….

Tomorrow's schedule seems really tough so I'll try my best not to be defeated by myself!

The photo is UTB!

Shuukan Playboy is on sale right now o(^▽^)o
Please check it outー!

Sakura sake!



July 23, 2014 - Wednesday

6:38 PM

Good evening!

Today is the release date for UTB!

My solo gravure will be appearing in it ^o^

The photo shoot was outside, but it was right during the rainy season so the rain was terrible…

But, thanks to that, I think that the solo gravure had a different flavor than usual (?) o(^▽^)o


Everyone, please make sure to check it out!


The picture's an offshot!

Sakura sake!



10:20 PM

Hello!

I've arrived in Fukuoka ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

It's completely summer in Fukuoka now, too!
It seems that there will be many hot days ahead ( ゚д゚)

Tomorrow...
I'll be going to Kagoshima for the first time in a while ^o^

It seems that Nacchan will also be going to Kagoshima for a separate reason!
I would've liked to participate in the MBC Summer Festival, too ♪

I'll only be in Kagoshima for a little while, but I hope to have my fill o(^▽^)o
I wonder if I'll be able to eat the chicken sashimi that I love!

I need to go to sleep early tonight!

Sakura sake!



July 24, 2014 - Thursday

12:01 AM

It's already this late ( ゚д゚)
I need to sleepー!

Everyone, please be careful not to get heat exhaustion!
Let's meet in our dreams ^o^

Oyasuminasakura!

The picture was taken right after I yawned so my eyes are teary *laughs*

Sakura sake!



6:41 AM

Good morning o(^▽^)o


Everyone, thank you for always leaving comments.
I always read the comments and receive energy from them!

I'm happy that you're all as happy as I am about the front cover of Playboy and the release of UTB and that you're sending me lots of congratulations!
Again today, I'll work hard without forgetting my feelings of gratitude!

Sakura sake!



9:03 PM

Hello!

I've arrived in Fukuoka ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Today, for KTS Kagoshima TV in Kagoshima,
I had a offsite recording for "Middonaito"!

Kamikatahira-san and I visited lots of different places in Kagoshima ^o^
After learning about places in Kagoshima that I didn't know about before, I've come to love Kagoshima even more!

In particular, I really enjoyed the nagashi soumen shop!
The flavor of it that I haven't experienced in a while was extremely nostalgic (σ゚∀゚)σ

I hope I can go to Kagoshima againnn!

It'll broadcast on August 14th at 12:40 AM〜!
Please make sure to check it out!

Sakura sake!



11:59 PM

Hello!

Tonight, I'm already prepared for bed ^o^

I had some extra time so I wore a skin whitening pack to prepare for tomorrow (σ゚∀゚)σ
With this, I wonder if my skin will look soft tomorrow?

The reason why I'm preparing so much for tomorrow is because…

I'm going to be appearing on the MSta 3 hour special! [T.N. - MSta = Music Station]
Everyone, please make sure to watch the 3 hour special!

Without forgetting my feelings of gratitude, I'll try my best ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


Sakura sake!



No comments:

Post a Comment