Thursday, July 24, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 07/19/14-07/24/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



July 19, 2014 - Saturday

12:30 PM

I came to eat with IsoKana!

I have an appointment in 15 minutes (laughs)

Oh no!!

Dash!!



5:13 PM

It's summer!!!(laughs)

Chuー♡



9:40 PM

Work is over and I'm eating yakiniku with Mamaーー!!

It's been a while since I've had yakiniku ♪

People say I look thinner lately so I weighed myself yesterday and I'm 40.1 kg (o^^o)!

I'm going to eatーー!!!



July 20, 2014 - Sunday

1:29 AM

I updated my blog ♡ Please leave a comment ♡


Good night ♡



5:45 AM

Thanksー(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)♡ *laughs*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Murashige Anna originally shared:


Milky-sanー
Bikinis really suit her and she looks lovely \(//∇//)\
So sexyー\(//∇//)\

Murashige (°_°)
Try harder (°_°)
Half-blood, help me out more…(°_°) *laughs*



1:54 PM

Today, I had a recording for M姉 all morning,

And now I'm at a Young Champion photo shoot with Shu !!

The moment I met with the Champion staff, they said "You lost your toxicity and got cute" ♡ *laughs*

T-t-t-toxicity!?

Whatーーー(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)!

Turned out all right ♡ *laughs*



July 21, 2014 - Monday

1:01 AM

Today, I had a photo shoot for UTB and Asahi Newspaperー♡



8:49 AM

Good morning (´-`).。oO(♡

Today, I'll spend my whole day as SKE U・x・U!

Let's tanoshimirukiiー♪ [T.N.- tanoshimi (enjoy) + mirukii (Milky)]



10:58 AM

Isn't your hair too light!?
I feel like I'm going to get angrily asked this.

By who (laughs)


It gets lighter easily (*_*)
Don't you think this is cute in its own way ♡?*laughs*


Howーever!!
I'm going to go to the beauty salon this weekーー!!
Goodbye brown hair!



11:35 AM

You're so cute
Tsuuchan.

"Tsuu is angry". Is too moe.


Haaーn.



7:56 PM

Today, I recorded "Bukiyou Taiyou" with SKE48 for AKB48SHOW and MJー!!

It was fun U・x・U♡

From now, I have dinner with a certain someoneー♡



10:54 PM

Uhihihi ♡

Aya-chan (´-`).。oO(♡



11:13 PM




July 22, 2014 - Tuesday

12:32 AM

The new costume for "Bukiyou Taiyou" is cyute (´-`).。oO(♡



12:49 AM

Good night.



11:13 AM

Today, I've been with SKE again since morning U・x・U!!!

I have a music show recording (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)



4:23 PM

Today, I'm makigamirukiiー♡ [T.N. - makigami (curly hair) + mirukii (Milky)]



July 23, 2014 - Wednesday

12:11 AM

Work has ended!!

A recording for "Utage"!!

I was able to see Maachun, I'm so happy ♡



1:40 PM

I had a photo shoot for BOMB with Nagichan 💕

It goes on sale 8/9!Please look ♡



2:21 PM

BOMB♡



8:56 PM

Honestly
You're too cute
BⅡ

BーKーB!!! Hiiaーーー!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shibuya Nagisa originally shared:

Today, I had a BOMB photo shoot with Milky-san ♡♡

It was so fun ♡♡!!


But Milky-san kept teasing me a lot. (laughs)

She was Warukii-san today ♡ (laughs)


It'll go on sale August 9th (o^^o)♡

Please make sure to look at itー!!!!!

Alーright!Well, it's almost time for a theater performance ♪

I'm heading outー♡






July 24, 2014 - Thursday

11:46 AM

I've had an SKE "Music Dragon" recording all morning ♪♪


I'm at the beauty salon now 💓💓

Yahooーi 💕



No comments:

Post a Comment