Friday, July 25, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 07/19/14-07/25/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



July 19, 2014 - Saturday

4:52 PM

The nationwide tourー!Nara prefecture!

The noon performance has ended ♪

It was very fun!

I'll make the night performance even betterー!



8:42 PM

The Team K tour in Nara prefecture has successfully endedー!

It was truly amazing ♡

The beautiful green color that spread out all across the venue…It's etched into my memory 😊

And that thing that's always, always been my dream, the "Heavy Rotation" centerー!

Instead of wondering whether or not I'd be fit for it, I thoroughly enjoyed the performance!!Thank you for that amazing scenery!

We'll definitely come again!Thank you very much to the people of Nara prefectureー!



July 20, 2014 - Sunday

8:31 AM

Good morningー^ ^

I was overly excited yesterday and have a headache now 😂

The costume for the dance number was so cuteー!



July 21, 2014 - Monday
 
8:18 AM

Good morning〜

I'll try my best again today 😀

A photo I like from the tour

It was probably during "Sougen no Kiseki"!
I was singing while moved by all of the green glow sticks ☺️

Thank you always, Pancho-san!



8:33 PM

At Hinana's request, we all wore twintails for the night theater performance!

Hinana, happy birthdayー😊

Now I'm in the mood to guzzle down carbonated water.



July 22, 2014 - Tuesday

10:00 AM

Good morningー!

Let's try our best again today 😆

Lately, I haven't been able to sleep so I go to my mom and then I can fall asleep quickly. *laughs*

You're amazing, Mom 😂



July 23, 2014 - Wednesday

7:12 AM

Good morning〜

I'm heading out again.

I'm still sleepyーーーー😳

I'm hungryyy *laughs*

It's hot!*laughs*



7:21 PM

Today, our recording ended a little early so Chiyori and I are going to go eat dinnerー
^ ^ ♡

I can't wait!



July 24, 2014 - Thursday

10:36 AM

Today, I have the day offー!

But there's something that I'm really excited forー♪

Try to guess ( ̄▽ ̄)
But I wonder if this is even guessableー*laughs*



4:55 PM

With Rina now 😗💕

Summer is funーーーーー

The cap I'm wearing is a souvenir that Rina brought me from Americaー♪



July 25, 2014 - Friday

8:45 AM

Good morning〜

Yesterday, Rina and I went to a festival together!
We wore yukata ♡

It was soーーーーo much fun 😆

And since I haven't worn a yukata in a while, I was in really high spirits!What do you think of thatー?*laughs*

After the festival, I spent the night at Rina's and now I'm going on a morning stroll *laughs*



9:04 PM

Today, I left Rina's and had darts practice and a theater performance after!

I need to return home and take care of my body…

Ah, like I mentioned in my AKB48mail, I'm going to post a different yukata version on Google+ 🎐

It's pretty popular so I'm happy…♡



No comments:

Post a Comment