Saturday, March 8, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 02/27/14-03/08/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



February 27, 2014 - Thursday

12:06 AM

Oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]



9:26 PM

Good evening!

It's been a while, but I think I'd like to do an FM Sakura "Sakura no Sakuranbo" [T.N. - Sakura's Cherry] Radio!

Everyone, thank you very, very much for waiting so longー(o゚∀゚o)

So with that said, I will now be accepting any questions or requests ☻
I'll be waiting for lots of messages!

Sakura bloom!



February 28, 2014 - Friday

12:00 AM

Good evening!

I've just finished recording FM Sakura "Sakura no Sakuranbo" Radio (o゚∀゚o)

It's already this late (°_°)

I had a few too many things that I wanted to talk about and now the video is too big and it seems that I won't be able to load it、、、(−_−;)

Aaー
I don't know how to use my cellphoneー(´Д` )

To everyone who is waiting!
Please wait just a little longer ☻

Tomorrow, I have an offsite recording!
I'll have an early morning ((^^;;

Oyasuminasakura!



6:11 AM

Good morning ☻

Today's breakfast is a simple Russian dish that Murashige taught me how to make!


You add a special cheese (I can't remember the name of it *laugh*) to some yogurt and mix it in and just serve it plain and it's done!

Because adding cheese to yogurt seemed like a novel idea to me, I wondered "How is this going to turn out?", but once I actually tasted it, the yogurt and cheese went surprisingly well together and now I really love it ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

You should all try this out for breakfast, tooー!

Oーkay!I'm off to my offsiteー ☻


Sakura bloom!



10:58 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had a recording for "HKT48 no Odekake" (゚v゚)

I was able to be Odekake center for the first time in a whileー☻

This time's Odekake was filled with lots of tears and deep emotions that aren't usually seen on this show!

Everyone!
Please make sure to check it out!

Sakura bloom!



11:38 PM

Good evening!

It's time for FM Sakura "Sakura no Sakuranbo" Radio!


I hope that the video can be uploaded somehow (^^♪
I went through a lot of trial and error this time to try to get this video up
so I really hope that it works (^^)/

Is anyone aware of any apps that will let me upload
10 minute videos to Google+~??
If anyone knows, please tell me ♡

Sakura bloom!

[T.N. - If anyone is interested in this ToQger show that Sakura is always talking about, it's subbed on dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cnqev_ressha-sentai-toqger-episode-1_tech The moment that she talks about in her radio show is around 19:30]



11:57 PM

Wa!∑(゚Д゚)
FM Sakura uploaded ♪

Yesー!
Everyone, thank you very much for waiting so longー(o゚∀゚o)

It was worth grappling with my cellphone for two hours ♥︎
To everyone who helped me out!
Thank you very much ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

Please make sure to listen to FM Sakuraー ☻


Sakura bloom!



March 1, 2014 - Saturday

7:54 AM

Good morning ☻

For all of today,
try your best and good luck!

Sakura bloom!



7:26 PM

Good evening!

I've finished 2 Hakata Legend performances ☻

Today was the one year anniversary of Hakata Legend.
Thanks to all of you, we have been able to perform Hakata Legend for one whole year!

In just a little while, we won't be able to perform Hakata Legend with these current Team H members, but I hope that we can put on performances that will forever stay in your hearts!

I need to thoroughly stretch today!




Sakura bloom!



11:54 PM

Good evening!

I'm sorry I didn't update much today…>_<…

I have the day off tomorrow so I hope to update a lot ☻

Well then, before going to sleep, please support me by voting for me once a day for Gum Magic ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

http://crazygum.tv/sp/gummagic/gc/movie06.html


Sakura bloom!



March 2, 2014 - Sunday

7:52 AM

Good morning ☻

Today, I was able to sleep so soundly ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

I'm excited because I'll be able to watch "ToQger" and "Gaim" ♥︎


Well then, please support me by voting for me once a day for Gum Magic ☻
http://crazygum.tv/sp/gummagic/gc/movie06.html

Sakura bloom!



12:08 PM

Good evening!

I'm reading the "Glass no Kamen" that I borrowed from the rental shop ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

It's a manga that I love so much that I can read it over and over again without getting sick of it!

I love acting even more after I started to read "Glass no Kamen" ☻

I think other HKT members who love "Glass no Kamen" are Moripo and Wakachan?(o゚∀゚o)

I want to talk to them about it sometime ♥︎

http://crazygum.tv/sp/gummagic/gc/movie06.html

Sakura bloom!



11:47 PM

Good evening!

Tomorrow is a female-only audience (o゚∀゚o)

It's my first performance with only female fans so my heart is pounding ♥︎


To all the female fans!
Let's have a good time together ☻


Tomorrow is Monday!
Please try your best at work and school (o゚∀゚o)

I'll try my best, tooーヽ(* 'ー')ノ

http://crazygum.tv/sp/gummagic/gc/movie06.html


Sakura bloom!



March 3, 2014 - Monday

7:31 AM

Good morning ☻

Today is a performance with a female-only audience (o゚∀゚o)

I plan to enjoy myself until the very end (゚v゚)

Well then, please support me for Gum Magic ♪( ´▽`)
http://ime.nu/crazygum.tv/gummagic/gc/movie06.html


Sakura bloom!



10:54 PM

Good evening!

Today was a female-only audience (o゚∀゚o)

The cheers from all of the women sounded so fresh and it was a really fun performance !

Right after the performance, the new Team H MV for "Kidoku Through" was shown ^_^
It was filmed with a camera of which there are only 3 in this world and it was a MV well-worth seeing ☻

Please also look forward to the Team K4 song ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Now then!
Today, I made a video with Murashige Anna-chan who had a commendable victory in the Lotte CM project and has a solo CM streaming during the Doraemon CM slot![T.N. - Half translated the commercial: http://half48.net/blog/tag/murashige-anna/ I love it!]

I received first place power from Anna who had the best acting for Lotte ♪ ( ´▽`)

But I'll also need power from all of you ♡


The member who wins first place in this project can appear in a solo CM produced by Sasshi (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

In order to win first place, I want to let all sorts of people know about this project!
Won't you all try participating in this project, too??

Please take care of me (゚v゚)



Sakura bloom!



11:47 PM

Good evening!

Tomorrow, I have a recording for a music program ☻

I'll try my bestー!Yeahー!(o゚∀゚o)

Oyasuminasakura ♡

Sakura bloom!



March 4, 2014 - Tuesday

8:00 AM

Good morning ☻

For all of today, try your best and good luck!

Sakura bloom!



6:37 PM

Good evening!

For the first time in a while, I was in the mood to eat soft serve ice cream ♡

I immediately went to the convenience store and bought some ☻

It's not something that I'd want to eat every day, but when I have it after so long, it tastes especially delicious q(q'∀`*)


Do any of you have a food you feel that way about??


Work's almost over, but I'll keep trying my best!


Sakura bloom!



9:47 PM

Good evening!

Thanks to all of you, look!
I've reached over 150,000 Google+ followers ♪( ´▽`)

Thanks to all of you, I have this many people following me on Google+!
I'm so happy ♡
Thank you very much!

I hope to continue to post many things on this Google+!

Please continue to support me (゚v゚)

(I tried submitting this earlier, but it disappeared for some reason so I'm trying to submit it one more time!To everyone who had left me a comment earlier, I'm sorry…>_<…)

Sakura bloom!



11:58 PM

Good evening!

Today, after recording for a show, I went to the beauty salon (o゚∀゚o)

I was referred to a beauty salon in Tokyo called Maris and I always get my hair cut there ♡

They treat me very kindly and it makes me happy ☻

It was late at night and I was a little scared so I took a taxi home, and right as I was getting out, the driver yelled "Try your best in HKT!" and I was a bit startled (°_°)!
But, to be recognized by a taxi driver!
I'm so happy ♡

Well then, oyasuminasakura!

Sakura bloom!



March 5, 2014 - Wednesday

7:57 AM

Good morning ♡

Today, I'm returning to Fukuoka for a photoshoot and a tour rehearsal and then I have a Legend theater performance ☻


The final day of the Kyushu tour in Fukuoka is drawing near…>_<…
I want to hurry up and perform in Fukuoka, but I also have feelings of "I don't want the Kyushu tour to end!"、、、(; ̄ェ ̄)

I'll work hard at my lessons and performance!

Sakura bloom!



11:42 PM

Good evening!

Today is Minazou's birthday!

Minazou!
Happy Birthday (o゚∀゚o)

Minazou is extremely reliable and I'm always enchanted by her dynamic performances!

Once it's spring, we'll be on the same Team K4 and I hope to work together with you in order to produce a charming team!

I hope it'll be a wonderful year for you, Minazou ☻


Alright!
Today, I had a Hakata Legend performance ♪( ´▽`)
And!After the performance was over, the MV for the Team K4 song "Mukashi no Oniichan to Tsukiau to Iu Koto" from the HKT48 3rd single "Sakura, Minna de Tabeta" type-B edition was shown ☻

This MV uses reverse playback and has a story where I'm transferring schools!

The song lyrics and the MV contents slightly differ, but this MV has a cooler vibe compared to other HKT MV's!

Everyone!Please make sure to check it out ♡


Lately, the temperature differences have been so extreme; please be careful not to catch a cold!

Sakura bloom!



March 6, 2014 - Thursday

7:34 AM

Good morning ☻

Today, I have lessons!

Also!
I'm on the front cover of the currently on-sale "SPA!" along with Sasshi and Meru-chan (o゚∀゚o)

I'm so happy that I'm on the front cover ^ ^

If you find it at the convenience store or bookstore, please make sure to pick it up and check it out ♡

PS. In yesterday's Team K4 song title, I forgot the word "kareshi" ( ゚д゚)
"Mukashi no Oniichan to Tsukiau to Iu Koto" is what I wrote、、、( ゚д゚) [T.N. - the song title is supposed to be "Mukashi no Kareshi no Oniichan to Tsukiau to Iu Koto" [I'm dating my past boyfriend's brother], but Sakura forgot the word boyfriend so it said [I'm dating my past brother] haha]
To everyone who let me know, thank you very much!

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



6:10 PM

Good evening!

Today, my lessons ended a little bit early so I took a short nap and now I'm out at dinner with my family ♪( ´θ`)ノ


The herb tea has such a nice fragrance and it's helping me unwind〜 ^_^
A flower?Was floating in it and I was surprised ( ゚д゚)

It's kind of nice to have easy days like this every once in a while (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

Sakura bloom!



11:49 PM

Good evening!


Lately, I've been able to unconsciously go to sleep early and wake up early!

I'm always idling around in my futon before midnight so I've been able to fall asleep quickly, and in the mornings, my eyes naturally open around 7 AM (o゚∀゚o)

What!A healthy body ( ゚д゚)

Today again, I'm already starting to doze off!


Oーkay!I'm going to wake up early again tomorrow!

Everyone, make sure not to catch a cold, and tomorrow, try your best and good luck, okay? ♡


Sakura bloom!



March 7, 2014 - Friday

7:28 AM

Good morning ☻

Lately, I've had lessons every day!

I hope to work hard so that we can put on the best live together (o゚∀゚o)

With that, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



8:52 PM

Good evening!

A while ago, during an interview, NakoMiku wrote these messages on the leftover photos and gave it to me as a present (o゚∀゚o)

NakoMiku seem pretty artistic themselves!
I think Nako's drawing is of Doraemon and Miku's is Kumamon?☻

Looking at these pictures, I feel soothed again today ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Sakura bloom!

[T.N. - Nako's on the left says: "To Saku-chan <3 I love you~" and Miku's says "To Saku-chan <3 Thank you always for everything <3 I love you <3 -Miku" and she wrote "Kumamon" under the picture]



11:42 PM

Good evening!

On the previous post, there were
several comments from everyone saying
"NakoMiku have artistic skills that could only be understood by Master Artist Sakura"
but there were also comments that said
"Sakura's pictures are so original and wonderful that you wouldn't know what they were of without being told" (o゚∀゚o)

I love drawing so I'm very happy when I'm praised by you all ♡

I hope to continue to draw lots of pictures!

Okay!

Presently, Music Dwango-san and HKT48 are working on a project together!

The name of it is,
HKT48's Secret Exposing Talk Battle!!!

It's a project where HKT members have a talk battle to expose secrets and talk about the true story behind them, associated with the "graduation" theme of the 3rd Single "Sakura, Minna de Tabeta"!

For the member who receives the most calls!She has been promised an appearance on a NicoNico special program live broadcast (o゚∀゚o)
Furthermore!! From the phone callers, someone will be chosen by lottery and invited to come watch the live performance!

Everyone, please make sure to call me ♡
I'll be waiting for your callー(゚v゚)
The phone number is here ↓

tel:0180991041

For more details, please click here!↓
http://music.dwango.jp/i/special/teledome_hkt48?cp_webto=official

And!
It's the Gum Magic final!

I'm still not giving up ☻
Because if I give up now, it'll be the end ✌︎

Everyone, please also click here ↓
http://crazygum.tv/sp/gummagic/gc/movie06.html

Please take care of me!

Sakura bloom!



March 8, 2014 - Saturday

7:48 AM

Good morning ☻

Today, I have two theater performances ♡

I also have lessons during my break so I think today will be a test of my strength
(o゚∀゚o)

I hope to properly eat and try my best not to get sick or hurt (゚∀゚)

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:55 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had two theater performances and lessons (o゚∀゚o)


I kind of feel like I gained some endurance and concentration from everything today☻

During the theater performance, some members would learn the choreography, and then during the break, they would teach it to the others;
the members were able to support each other in this way (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

Or I should say, I was one of the ones who was taught the choreography so I need to always have feelings of gratitude!


Tomorrow is also lessons, lessons, lessons, 3 times (σ゚∀゚)σ

I'll try my best to stay focused!Yeahー!

Sakura bloom!



11:53 PM

Good evening!

I'm making sure to thoroughly stretch!

Especially because my body is my capital, I need to thoroughly stretch!☻


I think I'm going to just do a review of today and then go to sleep!

Oyasuminasakura ♡

Sakura bloom!



3 comments:

  1. God I missed these. <3
    Such a big post O.O
    I was so happy when I saw another FM Sakura.
    Can't believe you translated all of it too!
    Must have taken a long time o.o;;
    Thank you very much.~

    I voted everyday for her GumMagic video, but she's still 3rd place :(

    I was wondering if you could tell me what you use to get the google+ videos in full quality like 720p/1080p.

    Thanks again! and welcome back.^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FM Sakura does take a while >< She often whispers, mumbles, or mispronounces words, but it's SO worth it, as her radio show is really cute and interesting!

      About her GumMagic video, I know D: Sakura ganbatte!

      For downloading the Google+ videos, I change the quality to 720p/1080p and then use DownloadHelper for Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/). DownloadHelper is very finnicky and doesn't work half the time though.

      Glad to be back! :D

      Delete
    2. Ah! I use Chrome. Thanks for letting me know! I'll try that ^ ^

      Delete