Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 03/17/14-03/18/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



March 17, 2014 - Monday

7:33 AM

Good morning!

Today's breakfast is yogurt ♡

I top it with lots of honey and it's so delicious!

I hope that today will be another wonderful day!


Sakura bloom!



8:59 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had a photo shoot with Aoi for Gravure the Television ♡

It's been years since we've had a photo shoot together!

When I was doing the photo shoot with Aoi, I realized "Aah, I've gotten so much taller" *laughs*

When I first joined, I was shorter than Aoi so I'm surprised myself at how much I've grown ☻

Today's photo shoot had monotone clothes and swimsuits and the pictures were taken by the beach; it was a very fun photo shoot!

The release date is April 2!
Everyone, please check it out!


Sakura bloom!



11:27 PM

Hello!

Thank you very much always for all of your warm comments ♡

I feel like today was a very productive day!
Or more like, there have been many days lately where I've been trying to pass the time meaningfully and before I realize it, it's already night一☻

But it's not like I've been extremely busy with work or anything、、、

Times like this especially are a great time to self-reflect and are very fun!
It's little-by-little, but I feel like I've been able to improve myself (o゚∀゚o)


It might be a complete misunderstanding, but maybe just by thinking it, something will change ♪


Tomorrow, I have a recording, shoot, and performance; it'll be sort of a hard schedule right from the morning!

I'll do my bestー!Yeahー!

Oyasuminasakura ♡ [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



March 18, 2014 - Tuesday

6:22 PM

I'm off to my last performance as a 15-year-old!

Sakura bloom!



11:02 PM

Hello!

My last performance as a 15-year-old has ended!

Thank you very much for the paper fans and T-shirts and all of your support ♡

I'd also be happy if the performance was conveyed to everyone who was watching the DMMー♪

And!
HKT48's 3rd single "Sakura, Minna de Tabeta" was able to acquire first place on the Oricon Weekly Chart!

I'm really, really happy ☻
Everyone, thank you very much!

For me, this is like a lovely 2nd birthday present!

Last year, our 1st single was first place on the Weekly Chart and this year again, our 3rd single was able to acquire first place on the Weekly Chart!

I'm glad that I was able to make such a happy announcement to you all ☻


Waー!In just 1 hour, I will no longer be 15ー>_<

That was so fastー((((;゚Д゚)))))))



Sakura bloom!



March 19, 2014 - Wednesday 12:01 AM

I'm 16-years-old nowー!

Everyone, please continue to take care of me from now on ♡

Sakura bloom at 16 too!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sakura! ^ ^
    I can't wait to see her birthday LOD! She's gonna have so much screen time~
    Good time for a Sakura marathon. :P

    I hope on her next birthday she'll be even more popular and less busy, so she has more time to rest and have fun.

    Btw have you seen the MVs yet? I was wondering what you think of them and which one you like best ^ ^

    Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the MVs in my other comment! My favorite song and MV are "Mukashi no Kareshi". I love the cool verses contrasted with the more upbeat chorus and all of the members look gorgeous in the video. I loved their costumes and the dance was amazing!

      "Kidoku Through" had such a cool MV idea and was really fun to watch; I think I just don't like the Team H members as much as Team KIV's and their costumes were kind of disappointing. But again, the dance was great and the song was really happy and catchy :D

      And of course, I loved "Sakura Minna de Tabeta". I love the song, love the capes (!!), love the dance, and think the MV is SO much better than the ones for their other main songs.

      I'm glad that Sakura got a lot of screentime in both of the MVs she was in. I thought I didn't like her hair as much short, but after seeing those MVs, I really feel like the short hair suits her.

      Anyway, sorry for the long response >< I feel like I'm more optimistic than a lot of other fans and usually like most of the songs, even if they're "childish" and even when I don't think I like them, they usually grow on me. I immediately liked all of the songs and MVs too much that I got overexcited, haha.

      And I'm really excited to watch her birthday LOD, too! I don't get to watch those very often, but I'm definitely making time for it :D

      Delete