Saturday, March 22, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 03/20/14-03/22/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



March 20, 2014 - Thursday 10:54 PM

Thank you to everyone in Osaka ( ´ ▽ ` )๏พ‰๐Ÿ’•

Tonight, I'll be sleeping with Tano-san!*laughs*

The ventilation fan is making a scary sound
and the two of us are afraid.. (。-。)

So in order not to be defeated,
we're playing music equally loud as a diversionใƒผ(-)

But it's not loud enough to bother the room next door
so please don't worry (o^^o)



It's Umetan's happy birthday ๐Ÿ’•
I hope that it'll be a lovely year for you ♬

I'm disappointed that I can't appear in the theater performance tomorrow (´・_・`)
I want to hurry up and congratulate her in person

I love the always kind Umetan ๐Ÿ’•



Good night



March 21, 2014 - Friday 10:58 PM

I was able to appear on Yuko-san's final "Music Station" appearance and
I feel very fortunate (´・_・`)✨

I saw Yuko-san shining so brightly
and I thought that when I graduate
I want to shine this brightly
and have such a wonderful smile..
I thought she was wonderful.

It was very fun (^^)๐Ÿ’•

I want to hurry up and go home
and see it on air (o^^o)、、


UTB-san goes on sale today!
I was able to appear solo (´・_・`)
I'm grateful (´・_・`)๐Ÿ’•
The pictures came out very nicely
and I was very happy about it;
I hope you all can see it soon!♬



March 22, 2014 - Saturday  9:12 AM

Today, I have recordings all day (´・ะ”・)!!
I'll try my bestใƒผ(o^^o)๐Ÿ’•

Let's make it a fun day ☻♬



No comments:

Post a Comment