Friday, March 14, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 03/13/14-03/14/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



March 13, 2014 - Thursday

10:34 PM

Hello!

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to post this morning >_<

I was able to wake up properly, but before I realized it, I had fallen back asleep ( ゚д゚) Ah〜Ah

(; ̄ェ ̄) Tomorrow, I'll properly wake up。。。

Okay!
Tonight's dinner was hot pot udon ♡

I love udon so I was very happy ☻

What did you all have for dinner??


Sakura bloom!



11:42 PM

Hello!

Today, I wore a ponytail ♡

It's been a while since I've tied my hair back ever since I cut it short (o゚∀゚o)

How is my ponytail??^_^

I have an easy day tomorrow so I want to go to the movie theater!

I want to go see "Anna to Yuki no Joou" [T.N. - the American title is "Frozen"]!

Oyasuminasakura ♡ [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]


Sakura bloom!



March 14, 2014 - Friday

8:13 AM

Good morning!

I wonder if today will be a fun day??
I'm excited ♡ Good morning!

I wonder if today will be a fun day??
I'm excited ♡

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom![T.N. - I don't think she meant to repeat everything she said, lol]



11:06 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow is the individual handshake event for "Sakura, Minna de Tabeta" ♡

Tomorrow, I plan to have a large-scale mini surprise!

Please start looking forward to it ^_^

To everyone who will be coming tomorrow, let's enjoy ourselves until the very end!

The picture is one from the currently on-sale FINE BOYS!

Please make sure to check it out!


Sakura bloom!



2 comments: