Friday, March 28, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 03/27/14-03/28/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



March 27, 2014 - Thursday

8:27 AM

Everyone! Good morning!


Were you able to easily wake up this morning?

〜Will Sakura's Predictions Be Right?Weather Forecast〜

Today, Kyushu, south of Tokyo, Hokkaido and northern Tohoku will be clearing up throughout the day ☻
Kantou, west of Tokyo, and southern Tohoku will have rain!
The cherry blossom front is spreading nationwide (o゚∀゚o)

In order for me to bring smiles to the people of the nation just like the sakura are, I'm going to work hard today!

Everyone!For all of today,
try your best and good luck!



5:44 PM

Good evening!

Today, I had a lot of waiting time (=゚ω゚)ノ

At times like this, I eat too many snacks, so I ate a lot of salad to prevent that from happening ☻

The truth is, I really love vegetables!
I can't eat bitter green bell peppers or celery, but I love all leafy vegetables ♡

The dressing is my favorite green perilla!
Green perilla is healthy and it's the perfect combination for someone like me who loves Japanese style food!


Ah!That reminds me, in this morning's post, I forgot to give the forecast for the Kinki region (; ̄ェ ̄)

This is a bit late now, but it's going to be cloudy until noon and then clear up in the afternoon!

By the way, in Tokyo, the rain is falling and stopping and the weather is mostly cloudy (; ̄ェ ̄)

I pray that it'll clear up before the National Stadium Concert ♪


I'll keep working hard at rehearsals!



Sakura bloom!



11:57 PM

Hello!

Today, on the way home from rehearsals, Meru-chan and I were playing "Anna to Yuki no Joou" (o゚∀゚o)

RedigoーーRedigoーーー [T.N. - Let it go, lol]

while singing this, I was pretending to be Elsa!
It was very fun *laughs*

I was completely at my nighttime excitement levels  (=゚ω゚)ノ

Aa, I want to see "Anna to Yuki no Joou" one more timeeeー♪

Next time, I want to see the dubbed version!


Tomorrow, I have rehearsals again!
I'm going to fire myself up and give it my all!

Oyasuminasakura ♡ [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



March 28, 2014 - Friday

9:25 AM

Good morning, everyone!


Will Sakura's Predictions Be Right?Weather Forecast Time!
Today's weather is...
The whole wide nation will have clear skies (=゚ω゚)ノ
The temperature will also be nice and warm.
Some areas of Hokkaido might get rain at night.
When the weather is this good, it makes you want to go out somewhere, doesn't it!
Go out and look at the sakura, and think of me. *laughs*

For all of today,
try your best and good luck.


Sakura bloom!



8:49 PM

Good evening!

Lately, I've been surprised by myself because I'm so into vegetables (=゚ω゚)ノ


Today, I had more than 3 servings of this huge plate of vegetables (o゚∀゚o) *laughs*

Yesterday, I had a post about vegetables, and now I'm talking about vegetables to you all again *laughs*

The inside of my stomach is full of vegetablesー(;゜0゜)


I'm happy that I was able to eat something good for my body ♪
Even though it's, everything in moderation!...*laughs*


From now, I'm going out for a bit!


Sakura bloom!



11:32 PM

Good evening!

Today, because our rehearsal ended earlier than expected, I went to get my nails done with Meru-chan (=゚ω゚)ノ

I had spring-like pastel colors done ♡

When I get my nails done, I feel like my femininity levels go UP and it puts me in a good mood ♪♪

Also, whenever I spritz on some cologne, I feel like my femininty levels go UP (=゚ω゚)ノ

But, in this picture I posted, I don't seem very feminine?(;゜0゜)


Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. I finally manages to see Frozen as well. Really great movie. It was the best movie I watched in a while. Some people said they didn't like that it had so much singing in it, but I actually enjoyed it even more because of it. I think it's the best thing about Disney movies.

    I hope you're right about the LOD, but I feel like there might not come one for her birthday. Fingers crossed for sure. ^ ^

    To be honest she gets a lot more screentime than most girls in general, so I guess in a way it's really not that bad if she won't get one.
    She's also appearing on a lot of tv shows, so that's good enough for me. :P
    I rather see a lot of those, cause it's cute. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved all the songs, too! I feel like it's been a while since a Disney movie has had songs I like. It's too cute imagining Sakura and Meru singing 'Let it go' together. She should make a video of it!

      Yeah, Sakura does get a lot of face time as far as HKT members go, but I still want a LOD...It's been a really long time since her birthday though...:_:

      Delete