Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 03/24/14-03/25/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



March 24, 2014 - Monday

6:53 PM

Thank you, Okinawa.

It was really fun and I feel much more settled down now.

I love Okinawa >_<
I want to go back soonnn.

Since I'm back,
I've come to allys hair which is on the 10th floor of Shinsaibashi OPA

My hair seems so silky now ( ̄▽ ̄)

George-san, the one in charge, told me that many girls came after I mentioned allys-san on my Google+ last time!!*laughs*

George-san seems to have a history of being great at doing women and men's hair.

Let's meet up in front of allys. *laughs*

(´-`).。oO(I feel like I've heard that before.

It might be hard to see it in this picture >_<

I'll take another picture in natural lightingミ(^^)



7:27 PM

I left it up to George-san and he even styled my hair >_<!

But I'm not wearing any make-up ^^;

Tada

I feel like it's different than usual and more mature ( ̄◇ ̄)

I've transformed >_< Whoa >_<



7:50 PM

By the way, this sweater is from LIZ LISA♡

I wore it at the LARME photoshoot and it was love at first sight.

I have both the lavender and white version!!

It's seriously cute ♡

It's hard to tell from the picture, but it's covered in little flowers ♡

[T.N. - She uploaded the same picture again]



March 25, 2014 - Tuesday

9:33 AM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kondo Rina originally shared:

Good morning (o^^o)

I was able to wake up early ♡
Today's the perfect warmth again
I'm happy ♪♪



No comments:

Post a Comment