Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 03/08/14-03/11/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



March 9, 2014 - Sunday 10:24 AM

Today is March 9th, thank you day! [T.N. - 3/9 = san/kyuu = thank you]

Thank you for everything always (^-^)/

I'll try saying it *laughs*

It's a little embarassing, isn't it?



March 11, 2014 - Tuesday 8:03 PM

Today, it has been 3 years since the Tohoku earthquake struck.

I was able to go to Ishinomaki in Miyagi prefecture and meet with many people and share smiles and courage.
Small children fervently reached out their hands and lots of people said "Thank you".
When I saw these sights, for the first time, I realized that I was glad that we came, that we had to help make a change.

For each day that has passed until now, and in upcoming ones, in no way will each day be fun, rather, there will probably be more sad days.
But instead of losing hope, it's important for everyone to support each other and not just pray to be 1 day closer to reconstruction, but to do whatever they can to change things even with their limited abilities.

Once again, I wondered what I could do for everyone; but I'll work hard so that I can be even a small pillar of support ^ ^

As for what I can do, I think that is to show up to the disaster stricken areas as part of AKB48 and give everyone the most powerful performance I can and make lots of people smile.

I hope to continue with these activities from now on and for as many years as it takes.

To everyone in Ishinomaki, thank you very much. I'll come again!



No comments:

Post a Comment