Thursday, March 13, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 03/11/14-03/13/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



March 11, 2014 - Tuesday 4:13 PM

March 11   2:46 PM

I will never forget this day.
And we can't let it fade from our memories.
As an idol, I hope I can go out and
talk about it to lots of people.

And no matter what,
with my song and dance performances,
I want to deliver lots of smiles,
and provide lots of people with energy.

No matter how small of a thing it is,
doing it or not doing it can make a huge difference.
If each person's efforts are combined,
a huge effort can be created.

To everyone who has suffered damage,
you have my deepest, heartfelt sympathies.
And, I will be praying for a speedy recovery.

March 12, 2014 - Wednesday 11:12 PM

Once I get in the kotatsu,
it's impossible to leave (・ω・)ノ

Yeーs, I'm happy 💕


Ah, for the the Q&A, I'd like to split it into a few parts
and reply to you in postsー☻

Today was supposedly the first storm of the spring (#^.^#)
It was warm, wasn't itー🎶

I love spring I love youー(・ω・)



March 13, 2014 - 3:23 PM

Right now, I'm on my lunch break ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ💕

It's rainingーΣ(・□・;)💦

The wind's very strong so females
should be careful about what they wear

I've had an embarassing experience
in the past because of this (。-_-。) *laughs* *laughs*

Ahhaー*laughs*



No comments:

Post a Comment