Friday, March 14, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 03/12/14-03/14/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



March 12, 2014 - Wednesday 11:47 PM

Otsumogi〜‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/›› [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

The theater performance has ended〜ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ


Today again, after I had tests and caught up with laps, I had a theater performance
( ˘ω˘ )

Even though I had to run, I was still able to move alright during the performance
( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)!

The "Daisuki" choreography where we have to squat a little was painful though
ε-(´∀`; )



For the tests,

I didn't understand physics at all
so I tried finishing it in just an hour (^O^)


And for world history, the questions that were like "Where did Perry come to〜" made me go "Huh?"

So I wrote down Kagoshima ☻ [T.N. - in hiragana]

I know how to write the kanji for Kagoshima, but I didn't have the willpower to write it (^_^)☆



Do you hear that people of Kagoshima〜




And after that, for about an hour, I ran 7 km〜ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘


14 laps around the schoolyard ☀︎ Ahahahaha!

The track and field club and soccer club had practice, but I just earnestly ran around and around them ☆〜(ゝ。∂) It was sad ♡


Tomorrow, I have to run 12 laps〜⊂( ˆoˆ )⊃ Po!

But if I run tomorrow, I'll be done catching up ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Please praise me ( ̄ー ̄)



March 13, 2014 - Thursday 11:33 PM

Otsumogi (^O^)

Today was the last day of testsー!!!!

Tomorrow, the hell of returned exams begins ( ◉◞౪◟◉) Whoaー!


And, with today, I'm finally done catching up with laps!





…or so you'd think ( ¯ω¯ )?

But it was postponed due to the rain…(;_;)


The rain is falling
→Run in the gym
→You can't use the gym after all
→The rain stopped so run on the concrete around the buildings instead of the grounds
→It started raining even harder when we went outside
→Interrupted

This was the flowー( ๏ ₃๏ ) *laughs*

Even though, I was all ready and excited to finish it up today…(°_°)


Is this, you know?God providing me with some writing material for my Google+?Hm?

Thanks to you, all of my content lately is about catching up on my laps!!!!!!!

People are definitely going to get sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!!


…so with that said, I'll be running tomorrow ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

I'll do my best!!!!!!!!



The photo is of a candy I received from Umetan as a birthday present \(^o^)/
It has a face like Kinnikuman〜 *laughs*



March 14, 2014 - Friday 10:37 PM

Otsumogi_(:3 」ノ)_


After today, I'm finally done catching up with laps!!!!!!!!

I was finally able to escape from that long, long tunnel!!!!!!!!

This was also thanks to all of your support!!!!!!!!


Thank you!!!!!!!!



Well, God offered me some test score material to write about instead of catching up with laps material, but (´・_・`)←

It's not a laughing matter so I won't write about it!!!!!!!!


Please understand!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. lonely avocado! \(^o^)/
    i have finished mogi seitansai mc where members talking about Mogi

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4xwbfTGHRg

    (learning how to) hard subbing it really exhausted me (;-_-)
    it's different when i do it before for karaoke xD

    i think i will contact you from here after all (^_^;)
    i will continue subbing 140116 andare little by little.. until i stuck xD

    thanks for the translation as always!
    Mogi.. i hope your scores are not that bad (^_^;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that was really fun to watch! Mogi~ I think she is more well-liked than she thinks, lol.

      Yeah, it took me forever to figure out how to hard-sub. Did you also translate it? Is it okay if I tweet out the link to that video and credit you as translator (or credit you as the hardsubber and whoever else as the translator)?

      I'll try to help out with andare as soon as I can. Please feel free to ask me any questions! And thank you so much for doing this :D

      Delete