Friday, March 7, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 02/26/14-03/07/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



February 26, 2014 - Wednesday

9:39 PM

Marinatteru's birthday party has ended!

Congratulations on passing your college entrance examsーーーー

And the 2 draft members made their theater debut!They were very cute ^ ^

And also, we performed "Mae Shika Mukanee" at the theater for the first time!
And I was allowed to be center!

During rehearsals, my performance wasn't going how I wanted it to and I was worried until the very last minute, but I was able to do it completely during the actual live!It was fun!I danced around!I thrashed around!!!

I hope that this can become something as good as a repeat occurrence. I'll try my best!

AhーーIt was fun *laugh*



11:02 PM

Hello everyone m(__)m

A photo from after "Mae Shika Mukanee" ended.

I'm off to a shoot now



February 28, 2014 - Friday 10:45 AM

Today's an offsite.

Please look at the monthly "Entame"ー!



March 1, 2014 - Saturday 10:09 AM

Good morning.

Let's do our best again today ^ ^

Yesterday, Rina and I took 60 pictures so I'll start posting some. *laugh*

From when we were playing with twintails.



March 2, 2014 - Sunday 7:26 AM

Good morーning.

It's cold, but I have an offsite outside…!

But I feel like I can get warm if I run around excitedly enough *laugh*

I'll try my bestー!



March 3, 2014 - Monday 8:12 AM

Good morning.

Because I, in a sense, used up a lot of energy yesterday, I was able to sleep soundly…

Even now, I'm sleepy (u_u)



March 4, 2014 - Tuesday 8:49 PM

KatoRena's cute!Everyone thinks so!

I love her (≧∇≦)♡



March 5, 2014 - Wednesday 12:43 PM

Today's a theater performance.

I'm excited to do a certain something again (^^)



March 6, 2014 - Thursday 7:02 AM

Good morning.

SomeoneーーIt says there's no Wi-Fi and I can't connect to the internet, but does anyone know why?*cry*

Help meー(T∩T)



March 7, 2014 - Thursday 

12:19 AM

Excuse me for posting so late.

This is regarding me, but today, on March 7th, I have become 17 years old!

I feel like time flew by during my 16th year and it was over before I knew it. I feel like that's how complete of a year it was.
And I feel like there were many times when I was saved by my fans' support. Thank you very much ^ ^

During my 17th year, I want to grow even more, and I hope that I will be able to meet and see more people and receive more opportunities!

Please continue to support me from now on m(__)m

11:31 PM

Good night.

Thank you for all of the messages ^ ^

I pray that, from tomorrow on, for all of you and for me, we will be able to laugh a lot and live a happy life.



No comments:

Post a Comment