Monday, March 10, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 03/09/14-03/10/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



March 9, 2014 - Sunday

6:37 AM

Good morning ☻

Today is Sunday, isn't it (σ゚∀゚)σ

I wonder if there are a lot of people
who are off from work and school (゚v゚)

Today, I have tons of things that I need to memorize、、、(;゜0゜)

I'll try my bestー!


Sakura bloom!



11:30 AM

Hello!

My birthday T-shirt that's going on sale from today looks something like this ☻

This time, I went with a yellow T-shirt so that I'll immediately be able to tell if someone is wearing it (゚v゚)

And!
No matter what you say, I put a lot of effort into the design!

I drew 16 of my specialty illustrations ^ ^

I drew characters that you should all know very well (o゚∀゚o)
I'd be very happy if you tried to guess which character is which ♡


Right now, I'm in the middle of a break ^ ^
I'm taking it easy〜!


Sakura bloom!



5:37 PM

Good evening!

Today, we just so happened to drive to
a district called Tenjin in Fukuoka
and when I thought "Oh? Is that 'Sakura, Minna de Tabeta' that I hear??", a car that was streaming "Sakura, Minna de Tabeta" passed right in front of us (o゚∀゚o)

I was surprised ^ ^ & happy ♡

Because it passed in front of me so suddenly, my picture is really blurry, I'm sorryー…>_<…


I want all of you to discover it as well (σ゚∀゚)σ

Sakura bloom!



10:23 PM

Hello!


Today ended up being a very motivating day!

Whenever I want to mend my spirit, I feel somehow refreshed whenever I renew my stationary ^ ^

I immediately went to a stationary shop after lessons ended and bought a new notebook and pen and earnestly started writing down my experiences from today ☻

By doing this, when I go back and read my notebook, I can remember how I felt at that time!

Saying that you'll put forth effort is an easy thing, but doing it is extremely difficult.
Even though I'm still very inexperienced, I want to treat the word "effort" with care as I grow up!

I'm going to go prepare for tomorrow (o゚∀゚o)


Sakura bloom!



11:52 PM

Hello!

Tomorrow, I have to wake up early (´・Д・)」
I also have recording for a program so I want to go to sleep early tonight!

Lately, I love satsumas ♡

I ate 4 today (o゚∀゚o)

I wonder if I ate too many?Teehee ☻


In order to sleep soundly tonight, I plan on wearing a steam relief eye mask when I go to sleep ヽ(* 'ー')ノ


Oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]


Sakura bloom!



March 10, 2014 - Monday

10:01 AM

Good morning ☻

Today, I was able to welcome a morning where I could wake up easily (o゚∀゚o)


I wonder what I should eat for breakfast ^ ^??
I'll have my favorite chicken rice!

When I went outside, it was very cold, so everyone, when you go out, please make sure to take proper countermeasures against the cold!


For all of today,
try your best and good luck.


Sakura bloom!



6:52 PM

Good evening!

I'm about to appear on NHK's "Ashita e Concert" that will be starting soon!

Please make sure to check it out ♡

I'd be happy if you're able to find me (σ゚∀゚)σ

Sakura bloom!



10:49 PM

Hello!

I was able to appear on NHK's "Ashita e Concert" as part of AKB48!

Right now, 3 years since the Tohoku earthquake, once again, what we are able to do for others is to deliver smiles and energy to everyone.

I hope to treasure the fact that I was able to appear in this concert.

Sakura bloom!



11:47 PM

Hello.

Tomorrow is March 11、、、

3 years will have passed since the Tohoku earthquake struck.

It's a day for us to think about what we can do about it right now and in the future.

I hope to spend my time tomorrow with great care.

Also,
starting at 11:58 PM, I'll be appearing on a show called "sound room".

Please check it out.


Sakura bloom



4 comments:

  1. I want that T-Shirt XD I really hope I can get it someday.
    Did you manage to get the singles yet? The songs are really great as expected!
    I think my favorite is 既読スルー, but it's very difficult to pick one. I seem to really like all of them. o.o What's your favorite song? ^ ^
    The second picture from the bottom is so cute :P, but all her pictures lately have been really good.
    It seems like all her pictures are getting a lot more +1's lately also.
    Her popularity really increased over the last couple of months.
    Sadly not enough to win the crazygum thing. ㅠ.ㅠ
    Maybe next time~
    Thanks as always for translating these ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I...I haven't heard any of the songs yet besides "Sakura, Minna de Tabeta" ;_; That's great that you like them all though! I'm excited to hear them now :D I'll have to get back to you, lol. Have you seen any of the PVs yet?

      I'm upset about the CrazyGum thing, but at least she won the 1st part of that NicoNico thing! Ganbatte, Sakura~

      I love watching her popularity grow. Her pictures have really improved though so maybe that is a factor. When I first started translating her posts, I just figured she wasn't photogenic, but she's getting better and better. She just looked so much cuter than I remembered her looking when I returned home last week, haha.

      Delete
    2. The PVs are soooo good! The dances are so cute that I really want to see it live. Especially Sakura in "Mukashi no Kareshi no Oniichan to Tsukiau to Iu Koto". I hope you get to see it soon or you've already seen it. I can provide you with links to the videos if you need it.

      Delete
    3. Wow, you have me really excited to see them now!!! The concept of "Mukashi no Kareshi no Oniichan" sounded really interesting from what Sakura described on G+. I'll have to marathon them all this weekend along with the "Mae Shika Mukanee" PVs.

      Delete