Saturday, March 15, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 02/26/14-03/15/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



February 26, 2014 - Wednesday

5:05 PM

I've been recording since morningー☻!

Now, I'm playing with Mayu, Rika, and Ripo
until the DeNA live broadcast ♥️



5:48 PM

I'm falling in love with Kishino's singing now.

Yupーshe's improved after all.

I'll become her fan.

It looks like I'm a Kishino Rika oshi.


I like cute idols, but
I also like lovely artists.

I'm an oshi of Yukirin-san in that same regard.


Such a songstressー( ; ; )♡ Lovely

6:05 PM

Please look at Jurina-san's Google+.

She shared one of my Google+ posts.

To be thought of by Jurina-san in that way, I just...
It's extremely reassuring..。

I will follow you!!


With the attitude of not just livening up NMB,
but livening up the entire 48 group,
I hope to enjoy my time with SKE-san while trying to make them an even better group than before!!


I'll try my best!!


I'd be happy if you'd watch over me!

8:39 PM

9:00 PM〜

I'll be appearing on DeNA-san's live stream!!

If you download the free app "Showroom",
you can easily watch it so please look forward to itー☻♡



8:52 PM

You can already watch itー♡



February 27, 2014 - Thursday

1:13 AM

Thank you very much to DeNA's live stream ^o^♡

I was able to have a great time ☻♡


Also, I wrote a blog post regarding the reformation so please read it ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ!



1:54 AM

Good night, Maayu ♡

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ogasawara Mayu originally shared:

I've had Milky kiss my lips before good nightー!☆



Tomorrow's the Tenshi performance (≧∇≦) Excited



11:59 AM

"Mae Shika Mukanee"

Have you all gotten it already!?♡

4:29 PM

Today is my first N theater performance in a while (^O^)♡

Alrightー(@ ̄ρ ̄@)!!

But it's been so long that I'm screwed!!!*laughs*

No, I'm not!!!*laughs*

10:17 PM

Yaーy ♡

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoshida Akari originally shared:

I'm off to the performance ♡



10:36 PM

It was Riichan's birthday partyー( ; ; )♡


I love you, Riichan!!



February 28, 2014 - Friday

8:54 AM

Good morningー(@ ̄ρ ̄@)♡


Let's do our best today wasshoi ♪



10:20 AM

I ordered this when I went to JanKara a while ago!!

It's the Milky produced "Lovely Sweet and Sour Parfait" ♡


It was super goodーー♡

Everyone, please try itー (@ ̄ρ ̄@)♡



12:55 PM

Today, Bubka goes on saleー (@ ̄ρ ̄@)!!


Please check it out ☻♡



7:10 PM

Did you look at Bubka!?

I personally like the photos inside better than the front cover ♡♡ *laughs*



9:49 PM

Music Station has endedー(@ ̄ρ ̄@)!!

Today, I'm wearing a bunー^o^!



9:58 PM

Our new song!!!
It's vital that you check it out!!

Once again, my hairstyle looks goodー(@ ̄ρ ̄@)!!Wooー!*laughs*



10:12 PM

Bubka offshot!



10:32 PM

Bubka offshot 2!



10:43 PM

Right now, I'm eating ramen before a shootー(@ ̄ρ ̄@)

I ordered one with a ton of garlic
so I might smell like garlic at tomorrow's 2-shot eventー☻!!

Sorry ♡



March 1, 2014 - Saturday

2:12 AM

Work has endedー(@ ̄ρ ̄@)

3:50 PM

Thank you for coming to the 2-shot eventー(@ ̄ρ ̄@)♡


Tomorrow's an autograph eventttーー☻



4:12 PM

Today is cold again!!

March 2, 2014 - Sunday

1:11 PM

Thank you for coming to the autograph event (OvO)♡

It was funー(OvO)♡



8:25 PM

I bought a new book. (OvO)



March 3, 2014 - Monday

2:45 AM

I fell asleep somehow (@ ̄ρ ̄@)


I'm shocked.

I just woke up.

2:57 AM

Everyone studying for tests, try your bestー(@ ̄ρ ̄@)!

5:20 AM

Good morning (OvO)!!


Let's enjoy ourselves again today (^^)!

8:03 AM

That reminds me, during MSta the other day,
Suda-san gave me a Valentineー(OvO)♡

The cookies were delicious\(^o^)/

So feminine (OvO)!!!



8:44 AM

I slept a lot last night so I feel refreshedー(OvO)!!


I slept before eating dinner. *laughs*
I have gravure photo shoots all day today so it works out perfectly (^^)♡

And since waking up, I've been replacing the water in my flower vases and cooking breakfast and doing things like that (^^)

Flowers are so pretty, but they will wither one day so
I feel like under my care, I want them to live as long and beautiful a life as possible. *laughs*



12:17 PM

First was a photo shoot for BOMB ♡

It goes on sale on 4/9!


It's Girl's Day so I had some cute pastries (>_<)♡



1:22 PM

I had a photoshoot with Mayu and Fuuchan (@ ̄ρ ̄@)!



1:43 PM

I've updated my blog so please look (>_<)!!!



4:23 PM

I had another photoshoot with Fuuko for Weekly Shounen Magazine ♡

It goes on sale on 3/26 ♡



4:31 PM

I want to go see a performance of "Yume Miru Adolescence" too much...。

I wonder when they are..。

Karin-chan ♡

4:36 PM

Someone, tell Karin-chan this for meー. *laughs*


That she's my typeー(>_<)♡


But I've only seen her in photos or PVsー.

I want to see her liveeee

5:49 PM

Right now, I'm doing gravure for Gravure the Television's front cover and opening page (>_<)!

After this will be my last photo shoot!!

Just one more!!

I'll do my best (@ ̄ρ ̄@)♡



10:11 PM

Today's photo shoots are over (OvO)!!

For the last one, I was able to shoot for the front cover and opening page of Monthly Entame (>_<)♡

It goes on sale on 3/28!

Please look forward to it!!



10:39 PM

I'm looking forward to this today ♡


Su、sh、i ♡



March 4, 2014 - Tuesday

9:09 AM

Good morning!!


I have an unfortunate announcement to make this morning.

The 5/6 performance of YumeAdo is on the same day as a handshake event so I can't go (>_<)!!

I already watched the new song's PV so muchーー(>_<)♡

AAAAAAAAAAA (*_*)

9:19 AM

9:19♡

9:40 AM

I was given the opportunity for the first time to be on the front cover of the Manga Action that goes on sale today (>_<)♡


Please make sure to check it out (*_*)♡



2:28 PM

I'm on a date with Miorin ♡

I took the metro for the first time (OvO)



7:40 PM

I ate pancakes (OvO)♡

I feel cheery because this is my first time doing something girly like going out to eat pancakes (OvO)♡



11:51 PM

I had a recordingー(OvO)!

I'm going to sleep when I get home ♡



March 5, 2014 - Wednesday

12:01 PM

Good morning!!

I'm currently in Osaka ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ!!

Let's enjoy today (OvO)!!

Baby Miorin (OvO)

I'm happy because there are so many cute girls.



2:11 PM

Today's the feather special performance (OvO)!

8:59 PM

The feather special performance is overrr (OvO)!!!


It was extremely enliveningー!!!!!

Thank you very much ♡



9:19 PM

We're drinking mixed juiceー(OvO)♡



March 6, 2014 - Thursday

12:11 AM

The Miorin pampering crew

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ishikawa Miori originally shared:

Today was my first performance in about a monthー\(^o^)/

It was a Team N "Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru" feather special performance ♪♪

I haven't sweat this much in a long time!!!

My body hurts from moving so much suddenly, but theater performances are great after all ((´^ω^))

I really love this stage ♡

I don't know how many times I'll be able to perform this stage with these members, but in any case, I want to treasure each and every song in the moment and enjoy myself ☆

Today, on the way home, I received some takoyaki and Milky bought me a mixed juice ♡♡♡



12:13 AM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anu sri originally shared:

Soooooooooo cute



12:15 AM

I submitted a blog post so it should be up soonー(OvO)!

Okay, then I'm going to go chapuー (´-`).。oO(♡



1:48 AM

Riisan with her forehead out is too much (´-`).。oO(♡

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kondo Rina originally shared:


I'm off to a theater performance (o^^o)



4:33 PM

Today, since morning,
I've been recording songs for AKB and NMBー( ̄Д ̄)ノ

Today, I'll be able to return home (OvO)♡

I have work until night, but I'm going to enjoy itー( ̄Д ̄)ノ!



8:42 PM

Osaka ( ̄Д ̄)ノ!

I have a shoot from now (OvO)!!


I need to ganbarimayuyu ♡



March 7, 2014 - Friday

10:24 AM

Good morning (OvO)!
For the first time in a while, I was able to sleep straight through the night ( ̄Д ̄)ノ

Today, I have a Team N performance.



1:45 PM

I'm at karaoke with Rikarii now (OvO)!

10:28 PM

It was Miori-chama's birthday party ♡


I was able to read the letter from Renacchi to her ♡

I was also touched by the surprise from Momo-chan.

It was a moving letter!



March 8, 2014 - Saturday

12:13 AM

I sent out a blogー♡

It should be up soonー(OvO)


And I'm currently chapu chapu-ing.

Taking a bath.



12:45 AM

Taking a hip bath now (OvO)

My eyebrows aren't in the picture, but don't worry, I still have them (OvO) *laughs*



10:32 AM

I came to Tokyo this morningーU・x・U!!



9:51 PM

My all day shoot has endedーU・x・U♡


I'm going to go refresh now ♡

11:22 PM

Happy birthday, Jurina-sanーU・x・U

March 9, 2014 - Sunday

10:14 AM

By the way, I removed my extensions yesterdayー(OvO)!

Good morning ♡

11:32 AM

My actual hair grew a little bit U・x・U♡

Kyahahan ♡



11:39 AM

I'll be waiting in Lane 2 with my silky short hair?(OvO)♡


I'm with Uuka U・x・U!

Big boobs!



8:26 PM

The handshake event has endedー(OvO)♡


It was funnn ♡♡

Hapーpyー!!!

Everyone, thank you very much!



11:48 PM

I've already taken a bath and now I just need to showerー(OvO)!

I'll watch "Domoto Kyoudai" and then sleep.



March 11, 2014 - Tuesday


12:28 AM

I appeared on NHK's "Ashita e".


The day has changed and now it's 3/11, the day that we can never forget, the day of the Tohoku earthquake.


I want to do whatever I possibly can to the best of my ability.

I want to deliver smiles and energy!



8:14 AM

Good morning.

3:37 PM

Today, I'm going to deliver smiles and energy to everyone!!



11:16 PM

I went to Miyagi prefecture's Ishinomaki.

A lot of people told me,
thank you for coming.

It's simple, but
being able to deliver smiles like this,
being told thank you.

I'm full of gratitude.



March 12, 2014 - Wednesday

12:12 PM

Good morningー⊂((・x・))⊃

I've had a recording all morningーー☻!

7:13 PM

I've been recording and shooting since morningー⊂((・x・))⊃!

I have another recording now!!



March 13, 2014 - Thursday


5:34 PM

I've been doing radio recordings since morning!!

First was
NHK Radio "Radio NMB48" which will be broadcast on 3/30 at 2 in the afternoon!

And for TEPPEN Radio..

It was Maachun's final recording (._.)
Please listen to it!
∑(゚Д゚)

5:39 PM

Yesterday, I returned home for the first time in a while so
I've been eating my mom's home-cooking and talking to her and stuff (^^)

Today also, I just have one photo shoot,
but after that, we're going out to eat!!

6:29 PM

I'm glad. I was able to see her!

From now, I have Hirorin's graduation performance.

Hirorin who I respect.



March 14, 2014 - Friday

10:10 AM

Good morning ☻

Yesterday, I tried out a Hawaiian cafe with my mom!


We talked a lot ⊂((・x・))⊃

The picture is from real Hawaii ( ^ω^ )



8:48 PM

I'm going to go chapu U・x・U



8:54 PM



8:58 PM

I'm delivering soothing pictures、、(´-`).。oO(♡



March 15, 2014 - Saturday

12:13 AM

Good night.



12:06 PM

Fah〜.

Thank you very much for watching the mini-live!

The handshake event starts now (^^)

I hope we can talk a lot.



 11:22 PM

The nationwide handshake event in Osaka!

The final day for Kamonegix ☻!

Many people came running.

It gave me a feeling of wonder.

I'm not going to talk about how I felt or thought, but (´-`).。oO(You aren't!? *laughs*



I feel happy to be alive.

To be able to feel these many emotions,
and experience this much love...

Even though I'm really so normal...why do you give me so much love?

Thank you (;_;)



No comments:

Post a Comment