Monday, March 31, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 03/28/14-03/31/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



March 28, 2014 - Friday 8:05 PM

Tomorrow's Nationalーーーー
It's independentーーーー

I'm going to enjoy itーーーーーー


NakoMikuLOVE.
Today, I stuck on to Miku-chan ♡



March 29, 2014 - Saturday 9:09 PM

The National independent concert is overーーーー!

I sang and danced and ran and moved a lot and it was so much fun!

I'm relieved that I was personally able to end it without any troubles ^ ^

How was the Team A medley, Young People Senbatsu Song!

I'm so happy that I was able to stand on that lovely stage so much ♡

I'll do my best again tomorrow so that you will be able to find me ーーー



March 30, 2014 - Sunday 3:36 PM

The National Concert has been suspended.

To everyone who went to the stadium despite the bad weather, I'm very sorry...

If I could, I'd want to apologize to each and every one of you in person.

Personally, I was filled with feelings of frustration; I'm sure that everyone was.

With opening time quickly approaching, we rehearsed while hoping that the weather would improve.
And we all wanted to stand on that National stage with the entire 48 Group.

All of us members are probably thinking, I wish that we could have sent off Yuko-san at that place.

But the amount of effort that we put into wanting to make the concert a success was by no means wasted, and because of what happened today, I think we will be able to make the next concert even more magnificent ^ ^

This has gotten pretty long, but lastly, everyone, please return home safely and carefully. I think the stations will be crowded and the wind will be troublesome and strong...but please be careful not to get hurt!
I pray that everyone will be able to make it back safely to their homes.

March 31, 2014 - Monday

9:22 AM

Good morningーー

Today is a theater performance!

TanoTomu ( ̄▽ ̄)♡



9:38 PM

The performance has ended

It was Aaya-san's birthday party ♪
The letter from her fellow gen members was so touchingー

During today's "Mae Shika Mukanee" performance, I put more of my feelings into it than usual.
And I treasured it while singing more than usual ^ ^



No comments:

Post a Comment