Sunday, March 16, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 03/15/14-03/16/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



March 15, 2014 - Saturday

9:31 AM

Good morning!

The handshake event is going to startー^_^
I'm so excited!

Let's enjoy ourselves until the end!


Sakura bloom!



8:56 PM

Good evening!

I have something that I need to apologize to everyone about.

For parts 4, 5, and 6, my handshakes were hurriedly suspended for the sake of my health.

To everyone who was looking forward to it, I feel truly regretful.
I'm sorry.

Today was the individual handshake event for "Sakura, Minna de Tabeta" and I was fine during parts 1、2、3, but suddenly my stomach began to hurt; I thought that I would be fine after taking a quick break, but I never recovered and my handshakes were suspended from there.

There were also people who came from far away, and even though the handshake event was so fun, I'm extremely frustrated that my body wasn't able to keep up.

Everyone, I am truly sorry.

Because I don't have my health under control, I've made you feel disappointed.

Ozaki-san and the staff all looked after me and kindly nursed me.
Truly, thank you very much.

I also read all of Ozaki's Google+ comments.

I was so happy to see all of your warm comments that I cried.

Right now, I am at the hospital.
I'm sure that once I get a check-up from the doctor, I'll be fine.
I'm sorry for making you all worry.

My writing style was humble and I did nothing but apologize, but I hope that my feelings were conveyed to you all if even a little.

Sakura bloom.

11:23 PM

Hello!

In the previous post, I forgot the "-san" after Ozaki-san's name (°_°)

I'm sorry ( ; ; )

Today, we all did Sailor Moon cosplay!

I was Sailor Mercury ♡
She's my favorite Sailor Moon character so it was fun to cosplay as her!

Nako as Chibi Usa ( ゚д゚)
She's too cute, isn't she ♡♡

Rikopi and Nako couldn't be there at the same time so Tomiyoshi added her in!

I want to do Sailor Moon again ♪


I'm feeling much better!
It seems that everyone's power is reaching me!
Thank you very much!

Well then, oyasuminasakura! [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]


Sakura bloom!



March 16, 2014 - Sunday

9:35 AM

Good morning!


Today, I have a shoot!

Today again, enthusiastically
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



9:09 PM

Hello!

My shoot has ended and I'm doing some independent practice ヽ(* 'ー')ノ

I want to get better at dancing and expressiveness!☻

Right now, I'm in the middle of practicing independently with the final day of Fukuoka right before my eyes!

I'll work hardー!

Sakura bloom!



11:47 PM

Hello!

The picture is one that I wasn't able to post on the day of the handshake event, me in a Sailor Mercury costume!

I was able to write about the Sailor Moon cosplay experience in next week's (?) Shuukan Playboy's serial column "Daily Duty!" ♡

To anyone interested in the story behind Sailor Moon, please check it out!


Tomorrow, I have a magazine photo shoot with Aoi-chan!
It's been a long time since a shoot with just the two of us ☻

I can't wait〜♡♡



Oyasuminasakura!

Sakura bloom!



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad she is ok. I only read that she wasn't feeling well, but nothing after that.
    I hope she doesn't overexerts herself.

    I was waiting for her to post a good quality picture of her Sailor Moon outfit.
    Almost all the pictures that the hkt girls posted on google+ were really bad quality. At least Sakura posted a really nice one. ^ ^
    I like how in the group picture Sakura just put a cut-out of rikopi in there xD
    I really like Sailor Moon, so it was a really nice surprise to see them dress up as it.

    Thanks as always for translating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad she's okay, too! I don't know how these girls don't get sick more often considering how busy they are all the time. I wish she didn't have to feel so apologetic and guilty about it though since it's really something that is out of her control.

      Yeah, I completely grew up with Sailor Moon so it was fun to see their cosplay! Sakura makes a great Sailor Mercury. I really like Aanya as Jupiter and Rikopi as Mars, too :D

      Delete
  2. Pssst....Spread the word, and you could earn up to $300 per person that you refer to research study
    8398-110! We’re recruiting Healthy Postmenopausal Women, age 18-75 at our Daytona Beach clinic.
    For more info about our Refer-A-Friend program, visit http://bit.ly/1JxRAYX

    ReplyDelete