Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 03/25/14-03/26/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



March 25, 2014 - Tuesday

11:27 AM

Good morning!

I read all of your messages of support!
Thank you for your warm comments ♡

I'm very happy about the fact that I'm advancing forward together with all of you.

Today, I have the day off so I'm going to watch the movie that I've been wanting to see, "Anna to Yuki no Joou" ☻


Sakura bloom!



6:40 PM

Good evening!

Today, in the morning, I went shopping to finish up some errands and in the afternoon, I went to see "Anna to Yuki no Joou" (o゚∀゚o)

And!
I went to see it with Murashige and Murashige's two younger sisters and my younger brother ♪

At first, the two of us had planned to go see it alone, but then my little brother and Murashige's little sisters said "I want to see it!" so the 5 of us went together (゚v゚)


It was my first time going to see a movie with kids, but Murashige's little sisters were so cute that I was soothedー( ̄▽ ̄)

It sort of felt like Murashige and I were mom friends *laughs*

"Anna to Yuki no Joou" was magnificent ☻

I was soー deeply moved!
The number of times I cried...( ゚д゚)

Next time, I want to see it in 3D ♪


Sakura bloom!



11:41 PM

Hello!

Since I've come home, I've spent the whole time searching for something...

In the end, I couldn't find it so I'm feeling downhearted (´・_・`)

When it comes to searching for lost things, I have 0 sense....
Like it'll be right in front of my eyes, but I won't realize it at all until I hear my mom say "It's right in front of you!" and then I'll finally see it for the first time ( ゚д゚)

I wonder if I'll able to find it this time if I wait until tomorrow morning??☻

Well, I'll try to be optimistic about it (゚v゚)

Sigh...
But, still
it brings me downnn (; ̄ェ ̄)


At times like this, let me turn on the music box that Naopon got me as a birthday present and go to sleep!^ ^


Tomorrow, I have to be up very early so I'm heading to bed soon ♪


Sakura bloom!



March 26, 2014 - Wednesday

6:18 AM

Good morning!

〜Will Sakura's Predictions Be Right?Weather Forecast〜

Today, the forecast for western Japan〜eastern Japan is rain ☻
North-east Japan seems like it will have clear skies, but the rain will return at night (゚v゚)
But Hokkaido•Okinawa will have clear skies ♪
I'm worried that the precious sakura will fall off with the rain (´・_・`)

I've already left the house, but the sky is full of clouds and I have the feeling that it'll start raining at any moment (;゜0゜)

To everyone heading out to school or work!
For all of today again,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



10:17 PM

Hello!

I had a long stretch of rehearsalsー(;゜0゜)

My legs are swollen ^_^
But, once again, I realized that I really love singing and dancing!

No matter what song I'm singing, I feel like "Ahー!This is fun ♪"!!

Rehearsals are tough, but I'm able to continue working hard because I want to put on the best concert!

But, I'm sorry that there aren't as many posts Σ(・□・;)

Once I have time, I want to put up a proper update so please wait for it ♡


The picture's of "UFO" with Nacchan!

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment