Friday, March 21, 2014

Watanabe Miyuki's Google+ Posts 03/20/14-03/21/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Milky on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109544372058574620997/posts



March 20, 2014 - Thursday

11:49 PM

Good morningー.

It's so late (´・Д・)」


I ate a pretty diverse and healthy breakfast this morning (・ω・)ノ


Okinawa...is suddenly raining >_<


Haaー>_<

It seems that a lot of people are waiting for our stage to begin (;_;)


I wonder what's going to happen (;_;)



1:52 PM

It's starting to clear upppー(^^)

I'm glad >_<

Today at 4:30 PM,

Riho, Akari, Rikachan, Kanako, and I

will be broadcasted on Ameba Premium Studio

so I'll be sending out a live stream!!


I can't waittt ♡



4:00 PM

The beach stage has ended!!

It seems that there were a lot of people who lined up from the day before... >_<

Thank you very, very much!!

Even though the weather was bad,
everyone's excitement was enough to blow it away >_<



7:57 PM

I'm headed to my last job today, a stage greeting!!

With Ripopo and Shuu ^_^



11:13 PM

Welcomeー. [T.N. - She used the Okinawan word]

I ate Okinawan food with Ripo, Shuu, and the staff.

It was delicious >_<



March 21, 2014 - Friday

9:47 AM

Do your bestー. [T.N. - She used the Okinawan word]
Good morning!


Please watch "PON!"!



1:55 PM

Were you able to receive my message...?(´・_・`)


I hope you all enjoy today with a smile (o^^o)!!



3:00 PM

I sent out a message everyday, but for some reason,
it seems that you weren't able to receive it >_<

I just found out (´・_・`)

If you haven't received it by tonight, I'll have them all sent together!



No comments:

Post a Comment