Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 03/27/14-03/29/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



March 27, 2014 - Thursday

12:23 PM

Good morning〜

Spring break is nice, I get to post at this time of day ( ̄ー ̄)


Today, it's raining
but please try your best all day ( ˘ω˘ )



11:52 PM

Otsumogi![T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

I had rehearsals Zー‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


I just had rehearsals all day so I don't have any material *laughs*


Lately, Oya-san talks to me a lot ☻♡

Today, I was able to exchange contact information with her (∩´∀`∩)!

I've always really liked Oya-san ( ๏ ₃๏ )!
I wished that I could be on the same team as her (´-`).。oO(But it didn't come true…

Also, Tanabe-san!
I also like Tanabe-san's atmosphere ( ¯ω¯ )♡

I stuck the birthday card that I received from the two of them in my album and I was very happy to receive it (((o(゚▽゚)o)))



Uhihi ( ^ω^ )


The picture's with Saki-chan!
Saki-chan is cute ♡



March 28, 2014 - Friday 11:30 PM

Otsumogi ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃ Piiya


Tomorrow's National Stadium!
Even though it's only been a couple of years since I've joined AKB, I'm going to be allowed to stand on that National stage…

With feelings of gratitude,

towards the senpai and staff who helped build AKB and to all of the fans who supported them, I hope to give it my all tomorrow and after tomorrow ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


I hope that I can step into everyone's sight if only for a moment (੭ु˙꒳​˙)੭ु⁾⁾
Rather, please look for me!
Please!JSD


(JSD= Jumping, Sliding, Down on the ground)



Lately, I love cola too much.
Drinking it all at once is too hard though.


Well then, well then, oyamoginasai ☻ [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Mogi]



March 29, 2014 - Saturday 11:57 PM

Otsumogi ⊂( ・ω・ )⊃

Our independent concert at the National Stadium has ended!

It was so much fun ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


And a behind-the-scenes story…!

When performing a song with Team 4 today called "Lucky Seven",

all of the Team 4 members were supposed to get up on the lifters together and dance up high …


but Mogi and Okada Ayaka did not (´・_・`)


The reason why is…




because we were scared!!!!!!!


It was exhausting (⌒-⌒; )


When we got up on them during rehearsals,
Okada started crying out loud because of her fear of heights,
Mogi was about to start crying because of the lifter's wavering,
in the end, neither of us could get on during the live performance ( ¯ω¯ )


But even though I didn't get up on the lifter,
I was able to participate in the song in a special way ☆〜(ゝ。∂)



The picture is of the costume from when I performed "Boku no YELL"!

I've alway liked the idea of being a sports club manager (´-`).。oO(

I would've liked to try it!


I'll try my best again tomorrow ( ー̀∀ー́ )



No comments:

Post a Comment