Sunday, March 9, 2014

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 02/25/14-03/09/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



February 25, 2014 - Tuesday 5:31 PM

I really like looking at
fashion magazines lately

I'll write about the reformation
on my Ameblo!

February 27, 2014 - Thursday

6:22 AM

Good morning.

The lettuce was delicious (^ー^)

Today, it's going to rain!

10:30 PM

The team K performance has ended.

I was very happy that I was able to
help Shihori-san warm up
 for her birthday party.

Shihori-san,
happy birthday.

That's amazing news about university (;o;)

February 28, 2014 - Friday 9:58 PM

I recorded for "2 ja nai yo!"
with Gumitan!

It was funnn (^ー^)

March 1, 2014 - Saturday

8:33 AM

Good morning.

My bookbag is heavy (laughs)

8:56 PM

I wonder if I should try doing some sit-ups
until the bath is full…

March 2, 2014 - Sunday

8:40 AM

Good morning.

The morning Ameblo post that
I promised last night is up!
I'd be happy if you looked at it.

http://s.ameblo.jp/ske48official/

Please also look at the one from last night
whenever you have the time (^^)



4:22 PM

The first E performance has ended.

FuruUme
had a contest to see who could take
a more delicious-looking picture of the food (laughs)

Please +1 whichever
one looks better!(laughs)

Please take care of me.



4:24 PM

This one's Ume's!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Umemoto Madoka originally shared:


The first performance has ended \(^O^)/

This is sudden, but…
FuruUme had a contest to see who could take a more delicious-looking picture of the food ♪

Everyone, +1 whichever one looks tastiest ♡

Please take care of me (´ー`)ノ



11:18 PM

Both of the Team E performances were fun!
To everyone who came,
to everyone who cheered us on,
thank you very much.


Okay, I need to set an alarm
before I forget!



March 3, 2014 - Monday 3:08 PM

My work with Rion has ended

Salads are delicious after all.
Today's had okra in it!



March 4, 2014 - Tuesday 9:54 PM

The teamE performance is over

I was able to perform
in "Higurashi no Koi"

Sigh…
I was so nervous (laughs)

To everyone who came,
to everyone who cheered us on,
thank you very much.



March 5, 2014 - Wednesday 11:53 PM

Mission 6

Rena-san
drew a picture of me!

When I looked earlier, I was in
Aya-chan's too so I was happy!



March 6, 2014 - Thursday 8:37 PM

Good morning.

Maa told me that I resembled
a sloth (laughs)

But to tell you the truth,
I've thought so myself in the past…(laughs)

A sloth, huh?

I'll start by buying
a key chain…(laughs)



March 7, 2014 - Friday 5:42 AM

Good morning.

It's so cold that I was surprised…

To anyone who will be going outside,
please be careful.
It's cold~(;o;)



March 8, 2014 - Saturday 10:38 PM

My 2nd K performance has ended.

Jurina-san's birthday party was wonderful!
To everyone who came,
to everyone who cheered us on,
thank you very much.

I had her take a picture with me,
but I'm so nervous (laughs)



March 9, 2014 - Sunday 12:35 AM

Akari-san is on
"Chyakushin Onrei Keetai Oogiri"-san!

I'm watching it

Akari-saーn ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment