Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tano Yuka's Google+ Posts 03/20/14-03/23/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Tanochan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115940285904755808895/posts



March 20, 2014 - Thursday

3:44 PM

Today's handshakes for the TSUTAYA30 anniversary campaign!

It's raining〜(ーー;)



8:27 PM

Thank you very much for coming to the TSUTAYA store in Hirakata!

It was just a short while, but it was so much fun ^ ^

Me and Nanachan, a 2-shot of our true selves.
(Differing opinions will not be accepted ♪ *laughs*)



March 21, 2014 - Friday

6:02 PM

Please watch the "MSta Special" [T.N. - Music Station]

It's Yuko-san's MSta Last Stage!!!

It gives me even more fighting spirit ^ ^!



10:31 PM

The MSta Special has ended!

Yuko-san was shining so brightly and so cool…

There aren't that many people in the world that can make you feel so happy just by seeing their smile! All of Yuko-san's expressions while performing were so lovely and I respect her so much ^ ^

And I was also very happy that I was able to appear with Funky Katou-san!
"My VOICE" was the best ♪

Thank you very much for those wonderful 3 hours!



March 22, 2014 - Saturday 9:23 AM

I want to drink hot cocoa…

I barely made it on my train on time so I wasn't able to buy one (・-・)

Today, I have a recording



March 23, 2014 - Sunday 8:08 AM

Good morning.

I'll try my best at rehearsals

Today's warm!!There are sunny spots!

It seems like it'd be tough for people with allergies…*laughs*

Incidentally, Yuka has never had any allergies in her life so I don't understand your painー( ̄▽ ̄)



No comments:

Post a Comment