Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 03/18/14-03/20/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



Before you read the Google+ posts, make sure to check out this subbed video from spacelion139! It's from the theater MC on her birthday and Team 4 members share stories about Mogi :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4xwbfTGHRg

Thank you spacelion139 for your hard work!

March 18, 2014 - Tuesday 11:23 PM

Otsumogi〜![T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today was AnDare〜♡


Tuesday is guest day so
this week we had Junichi Davidson-san come!

He sounds just like Player Honda so I was shocked and amazedー‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


Iwatate-san's devilled potato was delicious; I recommend it ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Mogi likes green apple squash〜⊂( ・ω・ )⊃ Make sure to drink it!


……That's the end of my riddle advertisement ( ¯ω¯ ) *laughs*



Tomorrow, I have a theater performance〜♪(v^_^)v
Please watch the live stream or from the lobby ☀︎



I want to sleep now, but I can't sleep yet〜(´・_・`) Uggh

Today, I wore a ponytail!
My hair grew longer〜( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



March 19, 2014 - Wednesday 11:47 PM

Otsumogi ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

The performance has ended!!!


I did this hairstyle for the first time in a while ☻
Can you tell what it is? The one that I was obsessed with for a while ( ¯ω¯ ) *laughs*


Today, I was in pretty high spirits ♪(v^_^)v

I think you'll be able to tell if you look at Takashimantoman's submission Lol


More like, Makiho is appearing on AnDare tomorrow!
I stood next to her!I got a picture together with her!

Not to mention, it's Thursday!
I'll bring Mederu Sister [T.N. - Mogi's character on AnDare, the "Admiring Sister"] along so show us Makiho's moe!!!

UwaaaaaaAAAAAAAA!!!!!



…just kidding.
Even though I'm always saying "Makiho, Makiho",
in the end, only someone like Yuiri can get along with Makiho.
It's sad.
Why can't I get along with my junior even though I like her so much? Crying now (for real)



March 20, 2014 - Thursday 11:06 PM

Otsumogi ☻

My shoulders are really stiff right now for some reason ( ˙⃘⍘˙⃘ )
It hurts (;_;)

Is it because I've been doing a puzzle lately〜( ๏ ₃๏ )?

I'll use a roller to try to loosen up…( ˘ω˘ )


I saw the AnDare group photo〜!
Hello members of the national loli*n group (・∀・) A fellow friend!←


Why is Makiho holding a giant teddy bear…it's cute…it's too cute…ε-(´∀`; )ムッハー‼︎

Not to mention, she included me in her senpai oshi 7!
Even if she was just trying to be considerate, I'm happy (((o(゚▽゚)o)))!


Ah, that reminds me,
Makiho told me today "Thank you for writing about me
on Google+ yesterday"ー♡

I wonder if she sees this, too ( ˙³˙) Ma ( ˙³˙) ki ( ˙³˙) ho!
You can just ignore me, okay〜?  *laughs*


Tomorrow, I have theater performances!
I'll try my best at both〜⊂( ・ω・ )⊃

There's a certain charm that only high school girls can put out, you know!*laughs*



Ah!!!
Umetan, happy birthday!I love you!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment