Monday, March 17, 2014

Furuhata Nao's Google+ Posts 03/14/14-03/17/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Nao on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104194696388777073954/posts



March 14, 2014 - Friday

7:47 AM

Good morning

My stomach is full!

8:04 AM

My cell phone news said that
there was an earthquake,

is everyone okay?

6:55 PM

Today, I'll be able to appear
on music station-san.

It starts at 8 PM.

Please take care of me!

9:21 PM

I made a mistake and also uploaded this
to my Galaxy videos, but…

here's a White Day video.

It was supposed to go here!

[T.N. - All she says in the video is: I'm Team E's Furuhata Nao. Thank you for White Day. *cute giggle*]



9:29 PM

music station-san has ended.
It was so much fun!

The costumes were also new.

A photo with Yuria-san
I really love Yuria-san!

To everyone who watched,
to everyone who recorded it,
thank you very much.



March 15, 2014 - Saturday

8:36 AM

Good morning.

The weather is so nice!

5:57 PM

Hello.


I was at a photo shoot for UTB-san
It was so much fun!

The red setting sun was beautiful
It's already hidden behind the clouds…

Or maybe it just set?(laughs)

March 16, 2014 - Sunday 8:37 PM

My 2nd teamE performance has ended.
It was soー much fun!

I'm really sad that
Momona-san will be graduating, but
Momona-san herself said that
this wasn't a sad graduation and
I want to support Momona-san
so that she will be able to do what she wants.

To everyone who came,
to everyone who cheered us on,
thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment