Monday, March 10, 2014

Kojima Mako's Google+ Posts 02/26/14-03/10/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Kojimako on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105604609782506015432/posts



February 26, 2014 - Wednesday

12:08 AM

Konbanwaribashi![T.N. - She explains the meaning of this here in the entry from October 9, but it's basically just her way of saying "Good evening/hello". Here, she shortened it]

I was allowed to do greetings and handshakes
at the TSUTAYA in Okinawaー!

It was my first time in Okinawa
so I was very happy that I was able
to meet my Okinawa fans (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

Everyone, thank you very much ❤️



I also ate some delicious food (^ー^)ノ

I was always averse to trying goat meat before,
but Yuko-san helped me overcome this
and now I'm able to eat goat meat 🎵

I'm grateful for Yuko-san、、☻✨

I've been able to talk to
Kitarie-san and Shimada-san a lot
and it's so much fun ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ❤️

Nana still hasn't completely recovered so
Shimada-san rushed to take her place ☻


I hope I can come to Okinawa again someday (^ー^)ノ



2:24 PM

"Mae Shika Mukanee"


is now on saleeeeeーー!
(((o(゚▽゚)o)))❤️❤️❤️

Everyone will of course of course of course of course
GET it, rightーーー?❤️

Yaaaaaaaーーーーy



Ah, I'm back in Tokyo ☻



February 27, 2014 - Thursday 10:34 PM

On the way back from the photoshoot, I ate with Moechan (OvO)

It was SO much fun ❤️ *laughs*

Next time, we're going to eat nattoー♬



March 1, 2014 - Saturday

9:22 AM

Ohayougozaimakura ❤️ [T.N. - Ohayougozaimasu (good morning) + makura (pillow)]
I've been full of energy all morning ( ^ω^ )

Yesterday, I was able to appear on "Music Station"-san!

Did you watch it?(OvO) Aha

It was so much fun ☻♬

Once you listen to "Mae Shika Mukanee",
you can't get the melody out of your head and
it's a song that just gets better each time you hear it、、✨

To anyone who hasn't heard it yet,
please make sure to listen to it (o^^o)

And check out the bonus footage of
Tentoumuchu!, okayー? ❤️


Today, I have two theater performances ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

What hairstyle do you think would be good?(´・Д・)



The picture is of Miichan on my hand.
I was so focused on positioning my hand that my face、、(・_・; *laughs*



5:55 PM

I'm off to the second performance ( ̄▽ ̄)❤️



10:51 PM

I enjoyed \(^o^)/
the second performanceー☻❤️

For the "Mae Shika Mukanee" Team 4ver、、
we passed through the audience
and were so close to the fans
It was too fun ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ♬


Riorin, happy birthday ❤️

And to Miion who tried so hard even though
she felt bad, thank you (´・_・`)!
Make sure to get lots of rest (´・_・`)☆!!


Tomorrow, I have to wake up a bit early.

Yeaーh、、wake me up (o^^o) *laughs*



March 2, 2014 - Sunday 12:17 PM

I'm on an offsiteー!
Today's offsite is outside all day
so I'll try my best \(^o^)/♬♬!!

Today, my bangs are kind of
airyー. *laughs* *laughs*

Smooth, I guess?*laughs*



March 3, 2014 - Monday 11:08 PM

Konbanwaーribashi.

I,
will be the Japanese soccer representatives'
huddle ambassador ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ❤️

Soccer is something my whole family loves
We love it so much that we even go
watch the matches liveー⊂((・x・))⊃♬♬

Papa was also so happy (o^^o) Aha

As the huddle ambassador,
I'll give it my utmost all so
everyone, please help me support
the Japanese soccer representative
players!!!

Please take care of me ☻❤️

There is a match immediately
on the 5th at the National Stadium, but
because of work, I won't be able to watch it
、、、(;_;)

But, but, but, our hearts are one!!
My feelings will be conveyedーーーーーー!

I'll be cheering them on in my heart (((o(゚▽゚)o)))❤️


And also,
after the press release,
I have a solo photoshoot for YanYan-san (o^^o)

And some happy news (((o(゚▽゚)o)))!

Please look forward to it (・◇・)/❤️



March 4, 2014 - Tuesday 10:02 PM

The performance has endedー❤️!!

In "Mae Shika Mukanee",
Moe-chan was so cool ☻

It was funnnー(^∇^)♬

Thank you Riorin also for your hard work ❤️
She's such a good girl and too cute (;_;)

Also, Komi was in Nana's position
and it was my first time performing with her
so it felt really fresh (OvO)♬ Aha



Ah, also, also, Glico (^_^)☆

I wasn't able to go to the press release, but
I will be appearing in the CM so
please make sure to check it out ❤️!

I'll be waiting for lots of applicationsー♬

I like the white Papico ❤️❤️!

The picture isn't from today!!



March 5, 2014 - Wednesday 8:35 PM

Yaーーy

(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)❤️!!


But I'm on the bullet train right now
so I can't watch it!(◎_◎;)

I'm having Mama give me live coverage!*laughs* *laughs*


I'll update again later
with more detailsーーーー(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)


I bet the National Stadium is fired up right now ❤️!



March 6, 2014 - Thursday 11:16 PM

I said that I would update yesterday,
but I accidentally fell asleep (..)

Tiroriーn (..) I'm sorry

It was an update promise scam ( ̄▽ ̄)!


Today, Miki was at the theater for the first time in a while
and I was happyー(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

As expected, if I don't do a high-five
with Miki at the end of "Koi no Keikou to Taisaku",
it doesn't feel like the halfway point ❤️

MikiMako (=´∀`)人(´∀`=) Yay


Tomorrow, I will be going to
Miyazaki for the TSUTAYA event!!

Nana, who wasn't feeling well enough to go
to Okinawa, has recovered ✨✨✨

She did it ❤️
I can't waitーーーーv(^_^v)♪

Also,
Yukirin-san and Minarun-san ♬


Off I goー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ❤️

Bye!



Also, I'm sorry that I haven't had
any mobile mails lately (;_;)
I'll try to send as many I can!✨



March 7, 2014 - Friday 10:17 PM

Thank you Miyazaki prefectureーーーーー💕

Thank you very much (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

It was fun fufu ( T_T)\(^-^ )💕


Tonight, I'm going to sleep with Nanaー(^ω^)
Yay ♬💕!

We're going to have a certain strategy meeting together *laughs*

AhーI can't wait (((o(゚▽゚)o)))



March 8, 2014 - Saturday 10:57 PM

Someone please teach me a good way
to refresh my head Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ💕

It's going to burstー!(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)


_| ̄|○、、



March 9, 2014 - Sunday 9:46 PM

So todayー、、、


Since March 9 is thank you day ✨✨✨ [T.N. - 3/9 = san/kyuu = thank you]


I'll be opening up a Q&A cornerーーーーーー💕

Yaーーーーーーーy!


I'll answer all your questions ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Yay

It's possible for questions that make me go "Eh Σ(・□・;)"
to slip through so I ask for your
understanding in advance!


Youーidonburiー!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ [T.N. - Youidon (Ready, go!) + donburi (rice bowl)]



No comments:

Post a Comment