Sunday, March 30, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 03/29/14-03/30/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



March 29, 2014 - Saturday 

11:17 AM

Good morning, everyone!
Today is AKB48-san's independent National Concert!

It's outdoors so I hope the weather is nice ♡

〜Will Sakura's Predictions Be Right?Weather Forecast〜


For today's weather, Kyushu will begin to rain around noon (; ̄ェ ̄)
Hiroshima and Shikoku will also show signs of rain in the evening!
At night, the regions south and west of Tokyo will also rain.
The weather will begin to clear between Kantou and Hokkaido.
Okinawa will also start to rain at night.

Everyone, for all of today,
try your best and good luck.

Sakura bloom!



8:19 PM

Good evening!

The truth is...
I was able to participate in just one song during AKB48's independent National Concert!

That song was AKB48's 36th single "Labrador Retriever", the single that will be going on sale on 5/21!
I was chosen as a senbatsu member for this single!

Thank you very much!


This time, the song is a bit elegant and royal-ish (=゚ω゚)ノ

The costume is fresh and I really like it ♡

Even if it was just for one song, I'm happy that I was able to stand on AKB48's independent stage!

Not to mention, it was being broadcast on TBS's "All-Star Kanshasai"!
Were any of you able to watch it (゚v゚)?

Everyone, please make sure to check out "Labrador Retriever" ♡

The picture is with Rena-san q(q'∀`*)

Sakura bloom!



11:59 PM

Tomorrow is the 48G National Concert!

I hope to give it my absolute all while standing on that huge, national stage!

I'm going to review and then go to sleep!
Oyasuminasakura ♡ [T.N. - Oyasuminasai (good night) + Sakura]

Sakura bloom!



March 30, 2014 - Sunday

7:16 AM

Good morning!

I want today to be clear (σ゚∀゚)σ

With that,
〜Will Sakura's Predictions Be Right?Weather Forecast〜

The vast region between Kyushu and Tohoku will be getting rain and the rain is gathering strength right off the coast in the Pacific Ocean (/ _ ; )
For Kyushu to Kinki, and south of Tokyo, it'll be around noon and for Kantou, the rain and thunder will come in the evening ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
Locally, it's raining as hard as a waterfall and there are heavy rain warnings!
Tohoku also will have a downpour at night…Nationwide, the winds are getting stronger and extremely strong winds are coming from the Pacific Ocean ( ̄O ̄;)


It seems like!
There will be extremely heavy rainfall during the 48G National Concert...( ̄O ̄;)

But, whether it's sunny or raining, I want to help make it an enjoyable concert ☻

To everyone who will be coming, please find Sakura ♡


Sakura bloom!



11:42 PM

Hello!

Today's concert at the National Stadium was suspended because of the weather.

To everyone who was looking forward to it, I'm very sorry.

There were a lot of fun things that were going to happen so it's very unfortunate, and I was very frustrated...

But, this is the one thing that we can't do anything about, and it'd be dangerous to carry on the concert under such dangerous conditions; not having anyone to pin my frustration on is even more frustrating though.

When we were first told that the concert would be suspended and I saw the sight of Yuko-san crying out of frustration, I started to cry as well.

I have feelings of wanting Yuko-san's graduation ceremony to be at the National Stadium, but I also have feelings of wanting to send off Yuko-san under the best conditions while the weather is sunny.

That's why, at the next scheduled concert, I want to let out my frustrations and make it the best concert ☻

I plan to work hard towards the next closest concert which is HKT's independent concert at SSA ^ ^


Today, I wasn't able to properly sort out my feelings so starting tomorrow, I need to switch over to focusing on rehearsals!


Oyasuminasakura!

Sakura bloom!



2 comments:

  1. I was surprised to see how many people didn't like Labrador Retriever. I liked the song a lot, it sounds really good. (Maybe because I don't understand the lyrics yet? haha) While I had to get used to Koisuru Fortune Cookie, this time I just instantly liked the song. ^ ^ The outfits are really cute! I love them~

    I really have to get used to the weather posts of Sakura. I really like all her posts, but Japanese weather forecasts don't interest me that much. XD I hope I can learn to like them soon;;

    I would love to hear your opinion on what you think of the song and the weather forecast posts. ^ ^

    I really wouldn't mind to see a video of Meru and Sakura singing frozen songs. XD Would be really cute. I also really want to see the LOD, but I was just thinking positive in case it never comes. XD

    Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the song, too! And AKB songs always grow on me the more I listen to them so I think I'll end up really liking it :D You have no idea how much I HATED Koisuru Fortune Cookie the first time I heard it though and it's really unusual for me to have such a negative reaction. I desperately watched the performance like 5 times in a row, trying to force myself to like it, but I hated the song and the costumes and the dance and thought it was all too cheesy, lol. I don't know when or why I started liking it, but I love it now. I'm glad Japan loved it, too.

      Anyway, I think Labrador Retriever is perfectly light for summer while also a nice deviation from other idol-y, upbeat songs. I hope we'll be able to find Sakura in that 36 member PV though, haha

      Uggh, the weather forecasts...So, so, so boring, lol. I wonder if she is aiming to become a weather girl like Yukirin? I hope she gets bored of doing them soon XD

      Thanks for commenting :) It's always fun to hear your opinion. By the way, are there any other HKT members that you especially like? Or are there members that you really like in the other 48 groups?

      Delete