Saturday, March 22, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura's Google+ Posts 03/21/14-03/22/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Sakura on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/102808008463301583196/posts



March 21, 2014 - Friday

8:52 PM

The "HKT48 Kyushu 7 Prefecture Tour  〜If you love your child, send them out into the world〜" has ended (o゚∀゚o)

I was in high spiritsーーーー!!!


Everyone!Thank you very, very much ♡

I just wanted to convey these feelings really quickly ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

I'll write something more detailed later!



Sakura bloom!



11:55 PM

Good evening!

The final live in Fukuoka of the HKT48 Kyushu 7 Prefecture Tour has finally ended!

This time in Fukuoka, there were many happy announcements!

First off, Shinochan, Raira, Harutan, Mashiron, congratulations on your promotions!!

I was as happy for the 4 of them as if the promotion was something that happened to me; the truth is, I cried....

When their names weren't announced the opening day of the tour, they've had to live each day since then anxious and troubled.
Because they had a different experience from their fellow gen members, I think that they may have been able to grow from it.

I hope to help create a wonderful Team K4 with Shinochan and Raira!

Once again, congratulations on your promotion!

Also, there will be a new program on Saturdays at noon called "HKT48 no Goboten!"!

I was hoping to try harder when it comes to variety so I'm very happy!
I hope that it'll become the kind of program that will make the people of Fukuoka love HKT!

And!And!And!

Additional performances to the tour have been decided on!

We will be going around to Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, and Fukuoka!
Makuhari Convention Center, Nippon Gaishi Hall, Osaka-jou Hall, and Umi no Nakamichi Seaside Park...

Compared to this tour, all of those venues have a larger capacity and are stages where our senpais have stood.

Honestly, I'm a little nervous.
I wonder if we can properly enliven everyone without getting overwhelmed...

But, I learned something during this tour!

Even if you're pessimistic, it won't change anything and you can't move forward.
Those who enjoy themselves win!
I don't want to have any regrets!

I feel like it might have just been a little, but I was able to considerably grow from the opening day to now!
That's great!

But, another issue came up in Fukuoka today.
Anyway, I want to thoroughly think it through and decide on my answer (゚v゚)


During this tour, we were supported by so many different people!

Of course, the fans, and the people who helped prepare the stage, the staff, our family...

No matter how much I want to convey my feelings of gratitude, it's not quite enough, but I wanted to say thank you!

Everyone!
Thank you very, very much!!

I want to continue on to the independent SSA concert with this same amount of enthusiasmー!

Thank you for reading this long entry!

Sakura bloom!



March 22, 2014 - Saturday

7:00 AM

Good morning!

Today, I'll be appearing on "FBS Genki Matsuri"!
If you live in Fukuoka, please make sure to check it out!


Okay!For all of today again, let's try our best and good luck!


Sakura bloom!



1:22 PM

Hello!

We're going to play the werewolf game now!

If you want to join, gather round!


Sakura bloom!



6:06 PM

Good evening!

The "FBS Genki Matsuri" has ended (゚v゚)

To everyone who watched, thank you very much!

I was very deeply moved when I saw Announcer Koga-san and others doing the 45 km marathon ♡

Running for 7 hours straight isn't something you can do without tremendous willpower and I realized that having to battle with yourself for such a long amount of time is amazing!

I hope that one day, I can also challenge myself to a 24 hour marathon!
With that Evangelion run *laugh*


The picture is from the Fukuoka Final yesterday when I performed "UFO"!

I was able to perform "UFO!" together with Nacchan ☻
I really like this costume that has antennas coming out of the head!


Sakura bloom!



10:12 PM

Hello!

Today, work ended early so I walked home from the station by foot!

The wind was a little cold, but the weather was nice and it was fun like a nice stroll ♪

It's really starting to feel like spring ☻
The setting sun was so beautifulー(o゚∀゚o)

I hope I can go on a walk again sometime!


The picture is from the photoshoot for "Gravure The Television"!


Sakura bloom!



11:58 PM

Hello!

I just finished reading a book by Minato Kanae-san called "Shirayuki Hime Satsujinjiken" (o゚∀゚o)

The ending was amazingー!
It was an ending that made you think "So that's what happened!"!

Somehow, it was the kind of book that made me want to keep checking behind me and I really liked it!☻

It seems that they will be making it into a movie so I'll definitely go see it ♡

It's a book that I would like all of you to try reading, too!


Tomorrow, I have a photoshoot and stuff!
I'll do my bestー!

Sakura bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment