Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mogi Shinobu's Google+ Posts 03/24/14-03/26/14 (English Translation)

Make sure to follow Mogichan on Google+!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115608720286302539308/posts



March 24, 2014 - Monday

7:15 AM

Ohamogi ( ¯ω¯ ) [T.N. - Ohayou (good morning) + Mogi]

I'm too sleepy and my eyes won't open (´=ω=`)


Today is the start of a new week!

Something that I always think…

If we gave Sunday much, much more authority, then we could probably prevent Monday from coming

(´-`).。oO(



Well, it's not like days of the week can really have authority (a serious response)


So with that said, let's both try our best in this upcoming week ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››


See you laterーヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ☀︎



11:52 PM

Otsumogi ( ¯ω¯ ) [T.N. - Otsukare (thank you for today) + Mogi]

Today, I felt that even a monster can have tears brought to its eyes ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››

Even Mogi can have tears brought to her eyes (laughs)


Today, Oya-san and Nonaka-san talked to me and I was very happy *\(^o^)/*

Also, Marina-san talked to me and I was very happy ♪(v^_^)v


With the reformation and everything, I want to be better at talking to my senpai
(((o(゚▽゚)o)))


How can you fix being shy〜??



Well, I have to be up early tomorrow so I'm going to sleep (・ω・)ノ
I wonder if I'll be able to wake up〜(´-`).。oO(


Oyamogi Z!![T.N. - Oyasumi (good night) + Mogi]



March 25, 2014 - Tuesday

7:37 AM

Ohamogi ☻

I was able to wake up early as planned without oversleeping *\(^o^)/

Yesterday, I overslept for 30 minutes〜( ˘ω˘ )
I made it on time though!



Today, Mama and the weather lady both said it would be warm so I dressed really lightly, but then it was cold. Why ☆〜(ゝ。∂)


Ahyahahyahehehe.



So with that said, I'll try my best again todayー!


I took the picture with Takamacho (Takashima + Kamacho [T.N. - when you want someone to pay attention to you] )
☆:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

And Oshima-san's picture is in the background so it's a 3-shot *laughs*



11:44 PM

Otsumogi ( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)( ˙³˙)

Today, I had rehearsals again ( ˘ω˘ )
It's been a while since I've performed in a big concert so my heart is pounding
(੭ु ›ω‹ )੭ु⁾⁾♡


……

Today, I went to the bookstore for the first time in a while!


Surprisingly, I bought many fa-fa-fa-fashion magazines ☻17


And I bought one music magazine (∩´∀`∩)
I'm happy Z!


I also bought 3 manga ( ー̀∀ー́ )

The newest volume of 【Kimi ni Todoke】
And volumes 11 and 12 of 【Suki tte Ii na yo】 (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

I like girly mangaー♡ *laughs*



The picture's with Mion ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Mogi's face is big ( ˙⃘⍘˙⃘ )


To me, Mion looks like a certain character…*laughs*

What character is a secret!☀︎



March 26, 2014 - Wednesday

11:40 PM

Otsumogi ٩( 'ω' )و

Today was rehearsals again!
Dancing a lot is fun ☻♡


Around when I was in my first year of middle school,
I remember watching a dancer's videos on NicoDou
and trying to learn the dance moves (´-`).。oO(

Ruka Ruka Night Fever ‹‹\( ˙▿˙ )/››☀︎




…Lately, I've been obsessed with Choco Flakes ( ¯ω¯ )

A Choco Flake boom that hits me sometimes *laughs*


When we're rehearsing for a concert, catering is provided to us, but

with all of the 48G members gathered around, it turns into  a considerably large queue (๑°⌓°๑)


So there have been tragedies where our break will end while I'm still in line…*laughs*


And what's useful during times like those are Choco Flakes!!!Lol

I munch noisily on the Choco Flakes that I bring myself in a Ziplock bag 川`∀´)


The Team 4 members said to me
"Oh, I thought you were chewing on pieces of wood!" (´⊙ω⊙`)

Even Mogi wouldn't eat wood…(°_°)



2 comments:

  1. xD
    "Even Mogi wouldn't eat wood…(°_°)"
    that line crack me up more than it should
    xD
    thanks for translating Mogi's g+ as always \(^o^)/

    lonely avocado..
    it seem my work with the andare will be coming very slowly.. ( ; _(\)
    i can say it will be done no sooner than May.. (this year of course!)
    next month is just a busy month for me(my study)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries about the AnDare, focus on your studies! I'll let you know if I have the opportunity to work on it before May, and if so, feel free to pass along any progress to me. :)

      Delete